• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The master is too angry for died that his soul resisted the vortex and corrupted the Tardis.

Huh

Yeah, i will revise the Glory

It's a good resistance for the Master. There's a comic book about the Tenth Doctor where it's revealed that some specific Time Lords can survive in the Time Vortex in a limited way, and the Doctor is one of them.

It's a good resistance for the Master. There's a comic book about the Tenth Doctor where it's revealed that some specific Time Lords can survive in the Time Vortex in a limited way, and the Doctor is one of them.
can you search for it? With this and that, we could give a pretty good resistance to powerful time lords.

By the way, the master would scale, because although here he fell into the vortex and his essence was put in danger, that was because he was throw into the Eye of Harmony of the doctor's tardis (the comic for the master chronologically occurs after the movie ), which should have destroyed his soul but it didn't just take at lot of time

can you search for it? With this and that, we could give a pretty good resistance to powerful time lords.

Besides, there is another comic book of the Eighth Doctor that, well... it is said that because he is a Time Lord, he can merge with the entire Time Vortex. In this comic, some Cybermen had thrown the Doctor into the Time Vortex in an attempt to destroy him. So, the Doctor appears merged with the Time Vortex. So basically, a Time Lord has this ability if they wish.

Extra: The natural habitat of a TARDIS is in the Time Vortex; it is the Time Lords who force it to materialize in the standard universe.

Will the 15th doctor's image be added to the Doctor's gallery after the full revision or?
For the main imagen, we would use this or use different Tabbers for each doctor?

Goku has 14 Tabbers, so having several doesn't matter

Doctor Who often does a lot of crossovers with other universes, lol. There have been some comics with Star Trek characters too.
I would have liked to see the Doctor interacting with the Q, within Doctor Who; I don't know how they would be classified. I speculate they would be classified as transcendent beings.

I just rewatched the episode 'Legend of Doctor Mysterio' since I was bored, thought the Superman parody (Ghost) in it is pretty funny, and he could be decently strong, could maybe beat some of the weaker superman-esque characters like Homelander lol.

I just rewatched the episode 'Legend of Doctor Mysterio' since I was bored, thought the Superman parody (Ghost) in it is pretty funny, and he could be decently strong, could maybe beat some of the weaker superman-esque characters like Homelander lol.
Didn't he destroy some glass that was reinforced to withstand a nuclear explosion in that episode?

Yeah, and his speed feats are fairly impressive, like how he went straight from the TV displaying the other side back to the house in his human identity meaning he changed too in like that time.

I think specifically it was 4 nuclear bombs.

Back