• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
By the way, of occasional characters who are not companions, who would be your favorites?

Honestly I'll stick with River

When is the Doctor's profile going to be fixed? Bolding and scans.
Never lmao

Ok no
It would take millennia, but eventually

ByAsura and I talked about creating a Time Lord Physiology page (Not to be confused with Gallifreyans)

Also the Sonic Screwdriver should have a page for itself

Honestly, then when I finish re-reading The Quantum Archangel and The Talking of Planet 5, I'll move on to work on the Tardis.

For now my goals, in addition to finishing the Vortex page, are:

Fix Quantum Archangel

create a Mad Mind of Bophemeral profile

gather as many scans for Kronos/Paul Kairos, Chronovores, Eternals and GoT

Will Memeovore receive some upgrades?
As a side effect of all the Biodata and Vortex shit, yes.

Its size itself increased all the time, from occupying sections of N-Space to becoming Mitclan itself (an Acausality type 5 ream of Infinity size).

It would also get a couple of resistances, since Mictlan is poison to reality as well, Being a powerful observer, it could probably resist ignorance attempts similar to how the Enemy tank Gallifrey attempted to erase him with Eye of Harmony or the Eye of Harmony proctect Time Lords

The middle part

As a side effect of all the Biodata and Vortex shit, yes.

Its size itself increased all the time, from occupying sections of N-Space to becoming Mitclan itself (an Acausality type 5 ream of Infinity size).

It would also get a couple of resistances, since Mictlan is poison to reality as well, Being a powerful observer, it could probably resist ignorance attempts similar to how the Enemy tank Gallifrey attempted to erase him with Eye of Harmony or the Eye of Harmony proctect Time Lords

The middle part

Interesting. Memeovore will be extremely overpowered after the update.

My list of the strongest Doctors:
3. Tenth/Twelve
2. Eleventh that absorbed everything in creation and was called the white hole.
1. Eight Doctor, the one who wielded the Glory.

My list of the strongest Doctors:
3. Tenth/Twelve
2. Eleventh that absorbed everything in creation and was called the white hole.
1. Eight Doctor, the one who wielded the Glory.
I would include the Sixth Doctor with the power of the Lux Aeterna. And also the Fourth Doctor when he was with the Key of Time.

If anyone is interested, Tardis travelers are resistant to the Time Manipulation.

So everyone who travel with the Doctor's have time resistence, this of course, give to Time Lord (and TARDISes) another Layer of Time hax resistence

DWM Comics 182 - The Stockbridge Showdown

In The Black Hole, Zoe and Jamie are resistant to time dilation due to being frequent time travellers.
That's great, it's probably the remnant of artron energy that gives this resistance

I will continue investigating but just by looking at the Doctor Who wiki we have that

Artron energy was inimical to certain time-sensitive species. The Tenth Doctor once described it as equal and opposite to the Trickster's power. (TV: The Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith)

As the Master explained, at least one specific signature of artron radiation could be used as a key to open portals to time locked dimensions. (COMIC: Doorway to Hell)

Exposure to background radiation in time travel altered and enhanced Martha Jones' antibodies, making them better at fighting diseases. (TV: Reset)

That's great, it's probably the remnant of artron energy that gives this resistance

I will continue investigating but just by looking at the Doctor Who wiki we have that

Artron energy was inimical to certain time-sensitive species. The Tenth Doctor once described it as equal and opposite to the Trickster's power. (TV: The Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith)

As the Master explained, at least one specific signature of artron radiation could be used as a key to open portals to time locked dimensions. (COMIC: Doorway to Hell)

Exposure to background radiation in time travel altered and enhanced Martha Jones' antibodies, making them better at fighting diseases. (TV: Reset)
In Big Bang Generation, Benny says she became "immune" to time because of her experience in time travel with the Doctor. It's been a while since I read the book, but I remember that the entire universe or multiverse was being destroyed, and only she and the Doctor were able to remain unchanged amidst so many temporal distortions.

In Big Bang Generation, Benny says she became "immune" to time because of her experience in time travel with the Doctor. It's been a while since I read the book, but I remember that the entire universe or multiverse was being destroyed, and only she and the Doctor were able to remain unchanged amidst so many temporal distortions.
Mel also say she was immune to the giggle for time travel in the Tardis

so is like summoning the other versions of himself an actual power or is it just something that's a coincidence? Like in stories like Day of The Doctor, how did every other doctor know to come there at that time?

so is like summoning the other versions of himself an actual power or is it just something that's a coincidence? Like in stories like Day of The Doctor, how did every other doctor know to come there at that time?
Interesting question to which I don't know the answer to. But if I had to guess, either bad wolf or Clara?

Still gotta finish the novelization. I just read the sample.
(I am poor 😭 😞)

the bad wolf, normally the Doctor couldn't travel to his past/future unless something very bad was happening

Ah ok thank you.

Also lol I realised something, but not sure how far you can take it. There's a short story in Faction Paradox where the writer implies that the author himself is the enemy and the Great Houses (time lords) are like fiction to him. There's a bunch of other stuff in some other stories related and I know they're considered extended canon in a way here so how far could you take that?

Interesting question to which I don't know the answer to. But if I had to guess, either bad wolf or Clara?

Still gotta finish the novelization. I just read the sample.
(I am poor 😭 😞)
Here is the link to the specific novel.
Ah ok thank you.

Also lol I realised something, but not sure how far you can take it. There's a short story in Faction Paradox where the writer implies that the author himself is the enemy and the Great Houses (time lords) are like fiction to him. There's a bunch of other stuff in some other stories related and I know they're considered extended canon in a way here so how far could you take that?
It's from the enemy's book. This book covers many things indeed. The enemy being the author himself (in this case, Lawrence Miles) is one of the enemy's identities. There are many others. If I remember correctly, it has already been suggested that the enemy could be Doctor Who himself lol

Here is the link to the specific novel.

It's from the enemy's book. This book covers many things indeed. The enemy being the author himself (in this case, Lawrence Miles) is one of the enemy's identities. There are many others. If I remember correctly, it has already been suggested that the enemy could be Doctor Who himself lol
The book of War gives the best answer, the enemy is a process instead of being a creature, so in theory, all their identities are true and at the same time not

The book of War gives the best answer, the enemy is a process instead of being a creature, so in theory, all their identities are true and at the same time not
This is very good. All possible identities of the enemy are real, and there are many. This makes the strongest ones extremely overpowered. The carnival queen has something similar. I remember she was all the forms that could exist, plus twice as many that couldn't. "The thing that lurked in the darkness, in every school of faith and philosophy."

Besides that, I really like this mystery about him, the fact that he doesn't have a single identity is very good.

I wonder if the Enemy could get a page, that would be some SCP level tiering though considering some identities could be like 11-C and others could be tier 1-A or higher LOL

I wonder if the Enemy could get a page, that would be some SCP level tiering though considering some identities could be like 11-C and others could be tier 1-A or higher LOL
If I remember correctly, ByAsura will create a profile for him. Although we have to wait.

Back