• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I don't know if anyone is familiar. But this would be one incarnation of the Doctor. Should it deserve to be included in the Doctor's profile? Or a separate profile?
Between we create a Tabber for "future/past" Doctors with a gallery section or not, cuz aside of The Fugitive Doctor which should be part of the profile, i dont know how to address them

The only Doctors that are directly relevant to profiles are from other universes such as The Warrior, Infinity Doctor, etc. And The Valeyard

there’s so many iterations of the Doctor outside of the main ones. I have this pdf someone made
That is a lot

It's funny, since due to every origin the Doctor is part Lovecraftian God, part Osirian, part Time Lord, part human, part Timeless Child and a whole bunch of other stuff

The only Doctors that are directly relevant to profiles are from other universes such as The Warrior, Infinity Doctor, etc. And The Valeyard
I think the Infinity Doctor should get his own profile, it'd be cool to see that since he should have some decent feats.

I thought the Valeyard is just a future version of The Doctor though?

It's funny, since due to every origin the Doctor is part Lovecraftian God, part Osirian, part Time Lord, part human, part Timeless Child and a whole bunch of other stuff
Bro was Ichigo before Ichigo exist
I think the Infinity Doctor should get his own profile, it'd be cool to see that since he should have some decent feats.

I thought the Valeyard is just a future version of The Doctor though?
He is, i talking more to give him his own profile, that is why i use ". And" like separate the other universes selves and him

He is quite powerful. If I remember correctly, he had power comparable to that of Omega. As powerful as the Eye of Harmony. He could do "anything." Change the laws of physics, mathematics, etc. He was even capable of solving Agathon's equations, which not even the Matrix could. Given that the Matrix contains all mathematical axioms, this must be truly impressive.

That's cool.

Only semi-related but I found some quotes from the Giggle novel actually. Here's an imgur thing I made

Here is the Spice Girls dance scene from the ep if you remember

In the novel the Toymaker speaks to a music copyright author and says he turned the creators into dolls and then the dance is from his perspective

the Toymaker gives the reader minigames throughout the book and addresses them mid-story

Here he takes over from the previous writer and becomes the writer of the book

He also makes it a "choose your own adventure" at some points like going to diff chapters depending which door Donna takes

Last edited:
That's cool.

Only semi-related but I found some quotes from the Giggle novel actually. Here's an imgur thing I made

Here is the Spice Girls dance scene from the ep if you remember

In the novel the Toymaker speaks to a music copyright author and says he turned the creators into dolls and then the dance is from his perspective

the Toymaker gives the reader minigames throughout the book and addresses them mid-story

Here he takes over from the previous writer and becomes the writer of the book
I think that's enough for plot hax. Toymaker is really funny, lol

I thought the Land of Fiction has it too and the Master of the Land who the Doctor beat here in Conundrum, also Time Lords and the Doctor have some plot luck hax related stuff if u count their luck and all since it can affect the plot.
Btw, thanks to Iris we know that the Time Lords can mess with the Narrative, it's not just the Doctor's thing, he overuse it more than other, likely due how they want things go well with the Laws of Time

Panda presses her harder. "But to change a pre-ordained outcome into another, completely different, pre-ordained outcome, how do you do that?" he wonders.

Iris leans in conspiratorially. "I've a special relationship with the way things happen," she replies. "I can look outside the narrative sometimes - see the bigger picture."

"Really?" asks Panda.

"Yes," she answers. "Keep it mum though."

Then she looks out of the page and gives you a wink. - Panda Book of Horror

I started the War Master audios and jeez he's cool as hell
Definitely my favourite Big Finish series, alongside Gallifrey, Gallifrey: Time War and Dark Eyes.

The series order starts to get pretty confusing after a while (there's a timeline here), but I strongly recommend Escape From Reality. Basically, The Master is forced to flee from the Daleks by side stepping out of reality, allowing him to plunder The Land of Fiction.

Definitely my favourite Big Finish series, alongside Gallifrey, Gallifrey: Time War and Dark Eyes.

The series order starts to get pretty confusing after a while (there's a timeline here), but I strongly recommend Escape From Reality. Basically, The Master is forced to flee from the Daleks by side stepping out of reality, allowing him to plunder The Land of Fiction.
This has Medusa vs Daleks; buy this now

Clara all the way! But I can see Amy being my favorite. I wish the current Doctor will visit the ponds one day. One day...
I also really like Clara, especially during the time of the eleventh Doctor. I thought they were a very fun duo. I would also find it cool if the Doctor visited the Ponds (I'm not sure if this has already happened in the expanded universe).

I also really like Clara, especially during the time of the eleventh Doctor. I thought they were a very fun duo. I would also find it cool if the Doctor visited the Ponds (I'm not sure if this has already happened in the expanded universe).
In the novelization, Tenth and Eleventh threw hands when talking about the time war.

Back