• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I found this other short story RTD wrote called ‘Doctor who and the time war’ and this passage is cool as hell.

He looks out from his eyrie, across the wreckage of a thousand worlds. Below him, fragments of the Time War, broken reefs of Gallifrey and Skaro washed up into this backwater, to rot. His creaking wooden platform shivers with ice, a mile high, atop fragments of Morbius’s Red Capitol, its vile towers fused into the black, friable spires of Yarvelling’s Church. And yet the Doctor can see glimpses of Earth. The planet had been replicated a million times, to become the bullets fired into the Nightmare Child’s skull, and now splinters of human society have gouged themselves into the wasteland below - relics of Mumbai, shards of Manhattan, a satire of Old London Town. Remnants of better days.

I love the part where it's casually mentioned planets were made into "bullets" for the Time Lords. I know it ain't that impressive per say compared to their other stuff, but it's got such impact when it's reduced to a casual line.
I like that too. The idea of them using their own time as a weapon, I think it's really cool. I mean, they use days, weeks, etc., to attack others, lol.

Christmas on a Rational Planet is like the debut of Faction Paradox (organisation) right?

I wonder about their faction profile, it sounds like it'd be very cool haha

All the details are here.

Can confirm it's accurate.
Interesting. So the end of the war in heaven was marked by a conceptual super-weapon. Would this V-time weapon be the most powerful weapon of the war in heaven? I mean, I always thought it was the Greater Key, as the weapon’s range was capable of visualising the entirety of creation, showing everything from the anchoring to the post-events of the War in heaven:

And Wade’s shadow reached out to the Greater Key, and the Greater Key reached out to her, and with a hiss it snapped into her hand. When she opened her eyes, the universe lay before her. It appeared to her not as a processed picture filtered through her retina; not as a pattern of neurons firing in her visual cortex; but as it really was. There were no worlds, or buildings, or people, or atoms. No life or non-life or death. Only the swirling clouds of quantum amplitude. The basest level of reality, from which all else emerged. But Wade looked further, and the clouds froze in time before her, and she perceived the entirety of existence: a frozen diamond, eternal and unchanging, all past and present and future, static in display. The Spiral Infinite. There was the anchoring, and the War, and the Peace, and everything that came after. There was the amaranthine shine of the Houses’ great eye, perceiving and defining their cosmic dominion, and there was the deep indigo glitter of their enemy. - The Book of the Peace

I'll see when I get to that part of the book.

From what I remember, it's less of a weapon, as such, and more like a surgical version of the Anchoring or the Pandorica's universal restoration.

Back