• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doctor Strange Supreme was able to physically destroy Tao Mandalas and punch away the Protection Spell of his counterpart, which withstood shapeshifted blows and DSS's Magic, which is "At least 7-B+, up to likely 6-B". Therefore his physicals should be upgraded to "At least 7-B+, likely 6-B", and consequently Doctor Strange's Protection Spell, which would scale to the Sacred Timeline variant, would have the same durability.
Scarlet Witch was able to physically break through a Tao Mandala, therefore her physicals should be upgraded to 7-B+, I don't remember if America Chavez scales from her

Doctor Strange Supreme was able to physically destroy Tao Mandalas and punch away the Protection Spell of his counterpart, which withstood shapeshifted blows and DSS's Magic, which is "At least 7-B+, up to likely 6-B". Therefore his physicals should be upgraded to "At least 7-B+, likely 6-B", and consequently Doctor Strange's Protection Spell, which would scale to the Sacred Timeline variant, would have the same durability.
Scarlet Witch was able to physically break through a Tao Mandala, therefore her physicals should be upgraded to 7-B+
Seems okay
I don't remember if America Chavez scales from her
I remember that America Chavez did punch her several times and somewhat harmed her

While this looks fine, but I'm iffy on Chavez scaling to Wanda considering she also physically overpowered her and basically smirked off her blows

Last edited:
Here is the scene, America Chavez is able to push Scarlet Witch back with her blows and they seem to harm her, and Wanda had to use her magic to stop her, although she later physically choked her though I think that would be more LS than AP

Is it just me or it is really sped up lol
Though the problem is that Wanda barely showed a reaction to those blows, all she did was smirk about them. Because usually it's like this in the Durability rules
It says that "No-Selling" means they show no reaction to the attack and the character could still take damage from it. Wanda was holding her face at the area where she was punched, then staggered and seemingly slightly harmed by the next punches to the point of nearly falling off the cliff, so it might warrant Chavez downscaling, but that's just me

Last edited:
Dunno about her downscaling either, but I'll just wait until more opinions pass by

Again, I wanna clarify. I made a mistake when reading the OP. Lizard didn't attack during the Protection Spells and I accidentally thought the OP said 7-B would scale to base physicals
Ah, alright then

Yeah, sorry. Didn't mean to veer off course

Regarding America, I don't think she should scale to Wanda given the latter smirked them off

Thats what I said. I said I made a mistake and Lizard doesn't scale to the shields
Yeah, I meant that I don't think the durability of the Protection Spell would also scale to the magical shields (Tao Mandalas)

Anyways, if Acausality for DSS is fine, what type would it be?

I get the physical upgrades (barring America) but I don't think Strange Supreme is Acasual at a base. If anything, messing with an Absolute Point and not being effected seems like the Time Stone thing since he still required that to do anything.

Though if I were to be direct, Strange doesn't scale to Strange Supreme's AP. His thing was an defense spell which would have nothing to do with AP. Scarlet Witch was also struggling with breaking through the barrier until she used her powers, so I feel its weird if we scale her base to that level rather than just assume she used witch magic.

Last edited:
I get the physical upgrades (barring America) but I don't think Strange Supreme is Acasual at a base. If anything, messing with an Absolute Point and not being effected seems like the Time Stone thing since he still required that to do anything.
His counterpart didn't have the Eye of Agamotto and was still unaffected by the timeline being dissolved, which was erasing everything and everyone else
Though if I were to be direct, Strange might not scale to Strange Supreme's AP. His thing was an defense spell which would have nothing to do with AP.
Strange's AP won't scale to DSS physicals, just the durability of the Protection Spell, though it's able to also amp AP and speed as shown with the Guardians of the Multiverse

His counterpart didn't have the Eye of Agamotto and was still unaffected by the timeline being dissolved, which was erasing everything and everyone else
Because they were connected to each other through the timeline split. It's why Strange Supreme was gunning for him and why Wong said only strange can stop his other.
though it's able to also amp AP and speed as shown with the Guardians of the Multiverse
While true, Strange Supreme is also notably superior to his other counterparts. So trying to back scale others to his spells seem suspect.

Because they were connected to each other through the timeline split. It's why Strange Supreme was gunning for him and why Wong said only strange can stop his other.
So the Eye of Agamotto would have Acausality?
While true, Strange Supreme is also notably superior to his other counterparts. So trying to back scale others to his spells seem suspect.
Yeah, that's why Strange would just scale to the Protection Spell of the good counterpart which withstood blows and magic from DSS

So the Eye of Agamotto would have Acausality?
Yeah, I think this is more a Time Stone thing than a Strange thing. Though like, it's only a paradox immunity thing and nothing else.
Yeah, that's why Strange would just scale to the Protection Spell of the good counterpart which withstood blows and magic from DSS
My point was more along the lines that the special protection spell that Wong and Strange Supreme do seem like they require prep for it to work. While Strange scales I don't know if all magic scales.

Yeah, I think this is more a Time Stone thing than a Strange thing. Though like, it's only a paradox immunity thing and nothing else.
So shouldn't the users of the Eye of Agamotto also have Acausality? Would that be Type 1 right?
My point was more along the lines that the special protection spell that Wong and Strange Supreme do seem like they require prep for it to work. While Strange scales I don't know if all magic scales.
Yeah, Strange durability would be like this:
9-C/9-B/8-C physically, 7-B with Tao Mandalas, at least 7-B, likely 6-B with the Protection Spell via Preparation

Scarlet Witch was also struggling with breaking through the barrier until she used her powers, so I feel its weird if we scale her base to that level rather than just assume she used witch magic.
This is just straight-up not true, if you watch the clip what's keeping her trapped in the Tao Mandala sphere are the Souls of the Damned who are absorbing her Chaos Magic and holding her in, if it wasn't for them she would've broken out immediately. Even if she was struggling to make it out of the sphere on her own anyways she still broke through it physically with her hand so she still scales to 7-B+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back