• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I just saw the movie and considering I made this account specifically to talk about the MCU and Dr. Strange on here, I was a bit disappointed with the lack of new abilities. But I did enjoy seeing more context on how Dr. Strange would use the powers he already has. Besides a 1m fight in IW, we don't get to see how Strange would use the arsenal he has. This is the first time we actually see how Dr. Strange uses his abilities to their full extent.

Also did anyone notice that vase chalice thing Christine used to kill those demons? Was that the same one in the first Dr. Strange that Strange just threw at Kaecilius because he didn't know how to use it?

So I just saw Professor Weird in the Parallel Worlds of Insanity. It was very good

The horror aspect of Sam's work really shines through and works very well for this movie. Some parts feel weirdly edited and some of the cuts are a bit rough? Something about the editing remind me of a 2000s movie. Not saying that's bad though. It helps make the movie stand out from other MCU movies and it's breath of fresh air. Definitely very memorable.

I like Stephen's character here, I don't think he was sidetracked as many people seem to say he is. He is characterisation is good, it's nice to see him interact with the others and I like his arc in the movie.

Wanda was surprising for me, I still have problem with her character (Mainly wandavision) but I can't deny she was a really cool villain. She was terrifying during the whole thing, I like how creepy and eery Sam made her to be to tie in with the whole "witch" aspect of her character. Like bruh, she omni man'd the entirety of The Illuminati. And the way she killed Professor X was really well done. The ending part for her was kinda iffy though, I guess it's sort of the natural conclusion to her arc in the movie.

It seems weird to me how the Illuminati are like, so stupid. Like Mr Fantastic just gives away Black Bolt's ability, the other members just stand around as their comrades die. I also think they didn't overdo the fanservice and cameos in this movie. Sam chose to tell a plot instead of just a splash of fan service and I think it works.

I also like how the movie has What If? references like Captain Carter, Sinister Strange (Supreme Strange), Zombie Defender Strange (Zombie Strange). Sinister Strange was a bit underwhelming tbh, like he didn't feel special at all in terms of abilities.

Overall, solid 8/10 movie. I liked the first one more. The movie ain't perfect, but it's much better than people claim it to be.

Ability wise, It's already been covered by others so I ain't covering it here.

I think I'm not sure what base Strange would get AP wise with magic, but his defender Strange or with the Darkhold key should be "At least 6-C". I think base Strange should get 8-C physically as he can fight with Mordo. ******* finally.

Wanda is a massive stonewall, as she straight up tanks America Chavez shockwave punch with no magic involved.

Quick question, does destroying the book throughout infinite timelines give a high 3-A - low 2-C upgrade to wanda?
That's just range, not AP.

It seems weird to me how the Illuminati are like, so stupid. Like Mr Fantastic just gives away Black Bolt's ability
I agree, but to be fair they underestimated her from the beginning. Reed's mistake, as I see it, is both underestimating her and trying to make her back off with a display of might after she's clearly shown and stated she could and would kill them all.
And besides, it wouldn't be the first time the Illuminati make stupid decisions regarding massively powerful beings; case in point being Planet Hulk and World War Hulk.

Since the Illumanti Universe could always show up again, both Mordo and Night Nurse are still alive, we could potentially get a second line-up

My picks would be:
Iron Man - Tom Cruise
Bruce Banner (Hasn't transformed into the Hulk in a while) - Eric Bana
Black Panther - Michael B. Jordan
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (It could be interesting seeing them in live-action) - (I don't have a casting for this, what would you guys recommend)
Magneto - Ian McKellen
Mordo (He's the only one left) - Chiwetel Ejiofor
Namor - Daniel Henney

Wanda should have reflection teleporting, bfr (For teleporting people in the mirror dimension through reflections), and dimensional travel to and from the mirror dimension.

She has to absorb America's power to do that
She only needed America's power to have a direct access the Multiverse, being able to do a multiversal hex is stated to be something she could do with her own power if she somehow got access to it directly, America's power was just the method she was going after. But well it's not even like that is what she was going to do with said access to the multiverse lol.

Last edited:
Can we just stop talking about Wanda getting 3-A, 2-C or 2-A? The Darkhold destruction is literally Deconstruction done on each copy one by one, wich cannot be used to say she can destroy the Multiverse or even a universe, and the statement about her ruling or destroying the cosmos, while much more valuable and consistent with what we had before, is just a theory that would grant her a "likely higher" or something like that

Can we just stop talking about Wanda getting 3-A, 2-C or 2-A? The Darkhold destruction is literally Deconstruction done on each copy one by one, wich cannot be used to say she can destroy the Multiverse or even a universe, and the statement about her ruling or destroying the cosmos, while much more valuable and consistent with what we had before, is just a theory that would grant her a "likely higher" or something like that
I have no idea wdym by this.
Even if it is deconstruction its deconstruction over an infinite amount of things.
Plus statements that she can destroy a cosmos are pretty consistent with that feat

It's literally just hax, it's not AP
Hax can be listed as AP in AP sections when it can destroy stuff.

For example, Mind Manipulation would never be listed in AP sections, but Matter Manipulation would. Which is why Kaguya has a rating for ETSB.

Edit: Hell, there are DragonBall characters who's whole AP rating comes from EE hax.

Back