• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tbh even if Strange gets overpowered, if they clash, he can still downscale. Like, Wanda’s At least 6-C, Strange could just be 6-C.
Maybe something like “Island level (Managed to clash with the Scarlet Witch directly, albeit ultimately overpowered in the end)”

The first (fight" was him summoning dragon heads to attack Wanda and she easily repelled them before sending him away with energy

Second has him using the souls of the damned to shield himself from her energy shots, absorb them and then he sends them against her, they overpower her for a time but she still wins

The first (fight" was him summoning dragon heads to attack Wanda and she easily repelled them before sending him away with energy

Second has him using the souls of the damned to shield himself from her energy shots, absorb them and then he sends them against her, they overpower her for a time but she still wins
still a good reason to downscale Strange from Wanda

so is Age Of Ultron
e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bestSizeAvailable.jpg

So yep seems like Wanda won't be a glass cannon anymore as I said prior she's looking at some good dura upgrades which would be good for some VS matches

So in terms of abilities (not important if they already have these on their profile, I'm just making a list from the movie to be clear)

- Strange displays Telekinesis, Transmutation (he turns champaign into wine), Matter Manip (for the bus thing), stronger Weapon Creation, Summoning (he summons various monsters and parts of them several times in the movie), Fire Manipulation (Uses green fire against Gargantos), Astral Projection and Possession (the possessing variant spell he learns from the Darkhold), Soul Manipulation and Absorption while possessing Defender's corpse and using the souls of the damned, Necromancy for raising him, Power Absorption since he's repeatdly stated to be able to take America's power for himself and...Sound Manip and maybe Informations Manip for when he uses music notes from pages and instruments to turn them into projectiles and attack his Sinister variant I guess? Oh, he also holds his own pretty well against Mordo in close combat so Martial Arts

- Wanda : Pocket Reality Manipulation (for creating a second hex), Astral Projection and Possession, Biological Manip (Removes Black Bolt's mouth from his body and slices up Mister Fantastic), Deconstruction (she turns Strange's Sling Ring to dust), Summoning (for the monsters she summons and conjuring the Darkhold), Power Absorption, Technological Manipulation (Christine tries to open America's cell in the Illuminati center to allow her to escape but Wanda hacks the device to prevent it) and that's what I remember
Existence erasure? She destroyed every darkhold book from the multiverse. They mentioned ( if I'm not mistaken, wong said it ) that the scarlet witch can recreate the universe or destroy it, and what about low 2-C environmental destruction for doctor strange ? Cause his actions can destroy at least 1 or 2 worlds. That's what Karl/illumanati said about strange, and we have seen it from alternate doctor strange, who possesses the darkhold power, 616 strange didn't lose the power ( post-credit scene)

Last edited:
Existence erasure? She destroyed every darkhold book from the multiverse. They mentioned ( if I'm not mistaken, wong said it ) that the scarlet witch can recreate the universe or destroy it, and what about low 2-C environmental destruction for doctor strange ? Cause his actions can destroy at least 1 or 2 worlds. That's what Karl said about strange, and we have seen it from alternate doctor strange, who possesses the darkhold power, 616 strange didn't lose the power ( post-credit scene)
Don't know if it's that, it's more likely she simply destroyed every version individually instead of erasure the thing itself

Higher durability is something she definitely needed
Speaking of which, I remember she also shakes off getting shield bashed by Carter pretty easily. Casual 8-C durability feat. I’m sure Chavez’s feat will show us the peak of her durability of course

Last edited:
Multiverse of Madness had so many callbacks to previous Raimi movies. From Captain Carter getting impaled by her shield to Wanda sacrificing herself

Back