• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well the last DS match I tried was a bust, lets see how he does against a robot gank squad.
  • Speed is equalised
  • Post Blip Strange is being used, Darkhold is restricted
  • Starting distance is 10 meters
  • SBA otherwise
Is that everyone?: 5

Your survival is improbable: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Bump

Guess I can talk about Triborg to get the ball rolling as its been awhile since he was used for a vs match.

Triborg is basically a 4v1, your fighting the cyborg versions of sub zero, cyrax, sektor and smoke all at once. All of them can teleport and fly but have individual powers

Avoid the portals by dissembling apart or Smoke turning into smoke to go around it, teleport around the place (Which they spam a lot btw), fly around. Dogpile Strange as its a 4v1, assuming one does get sent away considering they share a consciousness and would be aware that its bad to get caught in it for the rest of them.

Bump

I guess to help with this match I can describe what the robots can do in a fight.

Sub Zero will likely lead with tossing ice projectiles, setting up an ice clone or barriers or teleporting around. His ice can freeze you right to the bone.

Cyrax will lead with launching nets which restrain you and tossing bombs around the place.

Sektor launches missiles at you which home in as well as using a 3000 cel flamethrower

Smoke will likely be turning intangible and dashing around the place and launching smoke bombs which make you teleport from the sky, all four can teleport spam as well.

Avoid the portals by dissembling apart or Smoke turning into smoke to go around it
If those are more IC than the rest, then they doesn't have the range to actually dodge it by those means, as that thing Strange throws at the opponents are waaaay bigger than the range triborg has shown to be able to disassemble and the Shattered pieces go and the smoke would still be brought to mirror dimension.

assuming one does get sent away considering they share a consciousness and would be aware that its bad to get caught in it for the rest of them.
Yeah but they can just all end up there because Strange can hit someone with precog like Spider-Man and other wizards who know about it already with this move

I'll be voting Strange since they can't kill him before they all get trapped there even if IC they start TPing, via Strange being capable of doing many many other stuff

Alrighty, its worth mentioning that they can teleport right underneath you too btw. Sektor in particular is known to do that and uppercut you, what's Strange's durability btw? Triborg individually are all casually 6.6 tons

What's stopping Strange from duplicating himself and restraining them with those crimson bands he used on Thanos? He needed the power stone to break out of that.

Triborg can teleport, Smoke can just turn into smoke etc
Etc=poor cyrax

its worth mentioning that they can teleport right underneath you too btw. Sektor in particular is known to do that and uppercut you
Nice but he doesn't immediately starts with that, so if not smoke (Via becoming smoke not impeding to be sent to mirror dimension), he should be the first to be BFRd (as its a screen that would hit his try to Uppercut from below Strange). If he's not, when he tries uppercuting he'll be restrained by the cape grab starting by his arm and either killed, further restrained or BFRd too, leaving only cyrax left, which afaik the usual move is leaving bombs and using that green net to restrain people...Strange TPs too so this wouldn't be a problem if it ended up hitting.

And I've only cited a bit of what he does
If Strange is not stomping here, he's winning mid-low diff

Cyrax can also teleport too btw, can drop dozens of bombs as well which could be an issue. Sektor has homing missiles and a 3000 degree flamethrower and Sub's ice can freeze you to near AZ levels and to the bone in seconds. I haven't been able to find Strange's dura calc but I know Triborg are all casually above 6.6 tons. Don't think its a stomp as Triborg have ways to nail Strange at least.

Cyrax can also teleport too btw, can drop dozens of bombs as well which could be an issue. Sektor has homing missiles and a 3000 degree flamethrower and Sub's ice can freeze you to near AZ levels and to the bone in seconds. I haven't been able to find Strange's dura calc but I know Triborg are all casually above 6.6 tons. Don't think its a stomp as Triborg have ways to nail Strange at least.
Oh yeah, I forgot triborg also has Sub Zero (wouldn't it be poliborg or tetraborg? Lol)

Anyway, yeah, they have their conditions to win but I'm reeeeeally in favor of Strange today

Well as the OP I'll just chuck my vote for Strange via managing to bfr them all. Thanks there lol, in fairness Triborg can prolly paste him in a couple of hits and they say nope to astral soul stuff as they're pure machines

Back