• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Do you know someone who ones a Bone or a Gaster Blaster? Remember, Bones and Gasters can hurt people. Or even kill. And if you use a Bone or a Gaster,

Time for the long awaited fight between Mario and sans... sort of. Mario (Captain Lou) vs Sans. Here's the situation. Mario has fallen into the land of Undertale. He did some exploring and after leaving toriwls house. Enters into Snowdin. Sans was about to do his normal entrance until seeing the stache growing upon his face. A stache of power. This stache was too dangerous to exist. He had to remove it. So instead he appears in front of Mario and a fight breaks out from there

Both are 9-A

Speed is equal

Takes place in Snowdin I guess

Mario has his standard equipment

Both are willing to kill

Sansvs,Lou
Sans: 1

Mario (Captain Lou Albano):

Inconclusive/Draw:

How often does Mario use his Time Manipulation. Because, if it isn't very often, then Sans might stomp on Mario here.

Starter Pack said:
How often does Mario use his Time Manipulation. Because, if it isn't very often, then Sans might stomp on Mario here.
It's not a very normal thing.

And no stomp. Mario has a good AP/Durability Advantage

Sans being able to shift his position around and teleport, as well as his long-range attack methods, make it near impossible for Mario to even get close, much less actually managing to land a clean blow.

sans doesn't exactly utilize Teleportation in combat.

But other stuff seems valid reasons. But the AP/Durability gap there is should make it not really able to be called a stomp.

Jackythejack said:
but soul attacks ignore durability right?
Sans does very very less so. Because he relies heavily on KR with his attacks. But it's not gonna do jack to Mario here. Cause Mario ain't no bad person and has no real sins to take advantage of

We don't accept that being how KR works though because...I mean yeah. It isn't actually proven. That's more fan canon.

We just say he attacks the soul, which ignored durability.

Jackythejack said:
We don't accept that being how KR works though because...I mean yeah. It isn't actually proven. That's more fan canon.

We just say he attacks the soul, which ignored durability.
Ehh no. The page has it labeled on there. The wiki accepts it. Less that be changed. That ain't an argument.

Yes. And he would be immune to said Poison manipulation. Since he wouldn't suffer from any karma effects

And I never said he couldnt hurt Marios soul. I'm just saying it's gonna be to a very less degree than with someone like Chara. Since Mario doesn't really have sins to take advantage of. But yes. He can still hurt Mario there. Just a lesser degree than his normal fight

Back