• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

El Chapulian Colorado (The Red Grasshopper.) Takes a crack at Captain Lou Albano.

"OH!...N-N...NOW WHO CAN HELP ME STOP WATCHING THIS CRAP!!?"

Hearing the cry of plea a red hued hooded man with antennas bearing a yellow heart "CH." Wielding a mallet appeared out of the most random place nobody would think of entering (If you don't know what I mean here's a compilation of basically nearly any situation he will appear in no matter how absurd the request is.) "YO!!!-D-I mean, I CAN!" He yelled actually taking Lou Albano off guard for once, El Chapulian Colorado (The Red Grasshopper.) Absolutely refuses to Do the Mario and tries to avenge the victims of watching too much cruddy LOZ from the hands of the mighty Lou Albano. Two Live Action dofuses in red fight, Will Chapulian's unrivaled cunning pay off? Or will he sadly become another brain washed pawn in watching totally not watered down commercials of the LOZ Cartoon? The battle commences now!

Both are 9-B (P╠Âo╠Âs╠Âs╠Âi╠Âb╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Â9╠Â-╠ÂA╠ ╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âw╠Âe╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âg╠Âi╠Âv╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠ÂC╠Âh╠Âa╠Âp╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âf╠Âa╠Âc╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠Âf╠ ╠Âa╠Âg╠Âa╠Âi╠Ân╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âg╠Âu╠Ây╠ ╠Ân╠Âa╠Âm╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠ÂM╠Âa╠Ât╠Âa╠Âf╠Âa╠Âc╠Âi╠Âl╠ ╠Âw╠Âh╠Âo╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âs╠Âi╠Âm╠Âi╠Âl╠Âi╠Âa╠Âr╠ ╠Ât╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âb╠Âr╠Âi╠Âc╠Âk╠ ╠Âc╠Âo╠Âl╠Âl╠Âa╠Âs╠Âp╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âf╠Âe╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠ÂC╠Âh╠Âa╠Âp╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âc╠Âo╠Ân╠Ât╠Âe╠Ân╠Âd╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âw╠Âi╠Ât╠Âh╠ ╠Âh╠Âi╠Âm╠ ╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Âd╠Âe╠Âf╠Âe╠Âa╠Ât╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âh╠Âi╠Âm╠ ╠Âb╠Ây╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Âu╠Âs╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âh╠Âo╠Âl╠Âe╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âg╠Âu╠Ây╠Â'╠Âs╠ ╠Âs╠Âh╠Âa╠Âp╠Âe╠ ╠Âs╠Âe╠Ân╠Âd╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âd╠Âe╠Âb╠Âr╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âf╠Âl╠Ây╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âb╠Âa╠Âc╠Âk╠Âg╠Âr╠Âo╠Âu╠Ân╠Âd╠ lets keep it at 9-B for now. (Update: 5/8/2020, Might be a whole ordeal higher given what I found.)

- Music: https://youtu.be/OwpQEfoqYgk?t=1

Speed is equalized.

Battle takes place in a realm simliar to ours.

Chapulian Colorado (The Red Grashopper.) "Sigame los buenos!":

They really couldn't count on my cunning.
"They couldn't count on my cunning!"

Mario, Captain Lou Albano Mario "You go to hell before you die. ":

Mario Brother Plumbing! You block em! We clear em!
"Mario Brothers Plumbing!! You C*** Block Em! We Clear Em!" "Pasta Fazool."

Buttersamuri said:
Wow. Looking at his abilities, this is actually a really funny and good fight. I much approve
Thanks man, Very much appreciate it. I'll try posting the link of this fight in the Link fight and spread the word. :)

Let's break this down. Let's assume they are within each other's physical level since both bust stone walls as their feats. But now their advantages

Skill

This is pretty straight forward. El has better feats. Fighting actual trained people. So pretty straight forward.

Winner: El

Experience

Same reasons as above. Fought more and better skilled people. El wins here

LS

Class 5 >>>>>>> Superhuman

Winner: Mario

Range

Mario can attack from some meters way just by moving his body. Where El seems to have melee range. So clear winner

Arsenal

So this ones a bit interesting. Mario has useful weapons. Blunt things like wrenches and knives. But Thr horn El has sounds much more useful, but it seems he isn't that good using it. His hammer though is good use though. Since it returns to his hands, it being knocked away isn't an issue, and it is a blunt and bigger weapon. Albeit, if Mario grabs and holds onto it, he isn't getting it back. LS says no. So technically El has a better weapon in the form of the horn, but poor usage makes it less helpful. I'll say a Draw at best for now

Winner: Draw

Intelligence

So. El is the better fighter. And ultimately can be the more smart one given the right situation. Mario is fairly intelligent himself, but El would prove more useful in this type of intelligence. so one more for El

Stamina

Both have High for their stamina. Mari is very high do to his pizza feat. As a hero, I assume El has some good stamina however. I'm gonna say they draw or El is probably better.

Winner: Tie or El

Haxs

Here's a fun one. So Mario's haxs are his Time Hax, Add Hax, Vibration Hax, Adhesive Haxs, and Mind Hax. However. Mind Hax is useless without the machines so just Time, Add, Adhesive, and vibration.

Both have time, but I'll explain below why I say Mario's is better in the end. Vibration is a useful way to get some damage from a distance, though since El has teleportation, he won't be far for long. Adhesive can prove useful in holding him down with dough if the dough is strong enough, which if he gets a grip on him, El isn't breaking free, but teleportation may be able to counter if he can teleport out of it, Add haxs is an Ace in the hole. El doesn't have much a way to fight that should Mario resort to it.

El has a good bit. Teleportation, Paralyze, Time travel, time manipulation, and flight.

So, both have time manipulation. However, Mario is ultimately better. His time reversal actually reversed things such as a mess that he cleaned up. Where El just used it to make it suddenly daytime to attack a vampire from the looks. His more speed up time itself, but didn't effect the people or things around him. So Mario gets a point here. Time travel doesn't have much of any use, and I doubt is in character to try and use in a Murder our intent is way. Teleportation is helpful to getting up close. And Paralyze is also a good means to hold Mario down. However, it says he lacks skill with it and he seems to use it at the worse times. So it isn't That reliable. And Mario could potentially counter with time reversal on the chance it doesn't freeze his mind. Flight is only minorly useful but loses its touch since he doesn't have Range, and he can't overpower Mario LS wise so won't be lifting and dropping him. So All together. Mario has less haxs. But they are much more reliable ones.

So. All together. This is a Mario victory. His haxs are much more reliable. And while he lacks the Skill, his reverse Hax should be able to handle most anything El could throw at him. El didn't have any blades stuff to do really bad damage, where Mario does have blades. And LS wise could easily take away Els hammer from him, and he isn't going to get it back from Mario's hands. El had what could be a good win condition with Paralyzing. But since he isn't the best with it, messing up with it quite a bit, it's not nearly as reliable enough. El could play the intelligence card, but considering he tends to be bumbling, and Mario isn't exactly the kind of person who would make him need to turn serious (before it's too late), it's not going to be much help. And Mario isn't exactly an idiot or has any real notably exploitable weaknesses. And Mario's Ace in the hole digs El a grave. He didn't have much a way to stop him from doing it.

So do to More Reliable and better Haxs, Better LS, Range, and capability to handle Els Skill, intelligence, experience, and Mobility. El is forced to Do The Mario while watching the Exciting scenes from the next Legend of Zelda

Joaco0902 said:
Aww man. Chapulín is great.
Mario FRA tho.
Don't count him out yet, I have made some interesting revelations regarding Chap as well... Starting tomorrow though as I write more efficiently on computer and my hotspot became complete ass even if it's unlimited which is odd for it to stop so abruptly so don't start without me it's my turn even with updates!

I have a hard time seeing Chap getting the win after the stuff Mario's gonna get

Martial arts, Pressure points, and Weapon mastery. As they get drafted by the US president, to be specially trained for a government secret mission. (Yes. This happened). So that's Military training at the minimum, and likely special agent training. Which makes him unironically skilled AF.

As well as likely Teleportation of himself and others, Magic, Mind Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Summoning, BFR, Dimensional Storage, Biological Manipulation, Plant Manipulation

And a lot

Buttersamuri said:
I have a hard time seeing Chap getting the win after the stuff Mario's gonna get
Martial arts, Pressure points, and Weapon mastery. As they get drafted by the US president, to be specially trained for a government secret mission. (Yes. This happened). So that's Military training at the minimum, and likely special agent training. Which makes him unironically skilled AF.

As well as likely Teleportation of himself and others, Magic, Mind Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Summoning, BFR, Dimensional Storage, Biological Manipulation, Plant Manipulation

And a lot
Yeah I know just hold up for a bit, as it is now that is what it looks like just wait for tomorrow I'll put some stuff there as I forgot to add some important details on him also.

Back