• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DMC Lady Revision

I agree with the calc and Kalina Ann's AP, but disagree with Lady scaling her durability to it since she doesn't survive a point blank blast from it but rather uses the blasts shockwave and the recoil from the gun to propel herself upwards.
Atleast that's the gist I got from the provided cutscene. If there's more evidence then I might change my stance.

I think there are standards for tanking explosions and unless point blank range the effectiveness of the blast reduces with distance iirc.

Anyway, leaving tiers 6 and 4 in the rearview mirror, are you all in agreement about her smaller weapons downscaling from the calculation?
I disagree with this. Not only does she go out of her way to use silver which the demons she fights are weak to, but generally just piercing stuff with firearms isn't really enough for them to scale to it if there's no reason to believe they aren't normal ones, especially in DMC where as long as something is sharp it might as well have duraneg.

Also yeah, she's at a bit of a distance when the explosion happens, not to mention that it's much smaller than the one the calculation comes from.

Last edited:
I disagree with this.
Bit late. Everyone else fell asleep and forgot about it already.
Not only does she go out of her way to use silver which the demons she fights are weak to
Scans?
, but generally just piercing stuff with firearms isn't really enough for them to scale to it if there's no reason to believe they aren't normal ones
I'm pretty sure it didn't happen anyway. I couldn't wake anyone up long enough to get an answer.
Also yeah, she's at a bit of a distance when the explosion happens, not to mention that it's much smaller than the one the calculation comes from.
Although she also took a hit from Red-Eye who was not completely shredded by her rocket launcher even after being damaged by Dante.

I'm hesitant to trust the Deadly Fortune novel. It heavily contradicts the scaling from everywhere else, such as actively downplaying Dante at every opportunity. That statement even says that silver is effective against most low-level demons, so it doesn't cover all of them and doesn't cover anything higher.
We disregard deadly fortune when it contradicts the game or solid scaling.

In this case, and given Before the Nightmare, it's perfectly fine to take Deadly Fortune up on the silver thing since demons are immune to human weapon otherwise.

Also "most low level demons" are the fodder that are as small as insects who manage to cross Sparda's seal, same demons lady hunts for a living

We disregard deadly fortune when it contradicts the game or solid scaling.
Fair enough. We'll probably have more goofy scaling if any more DMC gets made too soon.
In this case, and given Before the Nightmare, it's perfectly fine to take Deadly Fortune up on the silver thing since demons are immune to human weapon otherwise.
I guess. Although many weapons made by some humansffor killing demons noticeably surpass all human limits, such as the Devil Breakers and many of the playable weapons, including guns.
Also "most low level demons" are the fodder that are as small as insects who manage to cross Sparda's seal, same demons lady hunts for a living
What I meant is that not all the things Lady kills are total fodder, and the statement saying most would imply there's at least some that aren't negatively affected.

Fair enough. We'll probably have more goofy scaling if any more DMC gets made too soon.
Depends
I guess. Although many weapons made by some humansffor killing demons noticeably surpass all human limits, such as the Devil Breakers and many of the playable weapons, including guns.
Dante's weapons don't count since he puts magic powah in it, the Order of the Sword weapons were made by Agnus (a genius with knowledge he got from Uroboros) so they should have some demonic property to deal with them, so on and so forth.

Devil breakers are made with parts of demons so it would also make sense why they can hurt other demons.

You are right with Blue Rose since it isn't magical or made with Demon parts or anti Demon properties and I also don't remember if deadly fortune says something about it beyond the whole 2 bullets to hurt demons.
What I meant is that not all the things Lady kills are total fodder, and the statement saying most would imply there's at least some that aren't negatively affected.
We have never seen her deal with anything stronger tho, the strongest thing she has proven to be able to deal with are lesser demons that can partially or totally shrug her bazooka(like the mephisto or the bianco

I agree with the revision
It's more or less finished, only other change I wanted to make here was noting that Lady can deal 8-C physical strikes via the Kalina Ann and its bayonet attachment, whereas the profile currently says only her rockets are that powerful. I kept asking for approval, but rather than answer me Tony and everyone else fell asleep.

It's more or less finished, only other change I wanted to make here was noting that Lady can deal 8-C physical strikes via the Kalina Ann and its bayonet attachment, whereas the profile currently says only her rockets are that powerful. I kept asking for approval, but rather than answer me Tony and everyone else fell asleep.
8-C for striking strength is fine too

Thanks. I'll make that revision soon enough.

I actually tried to get calculations for her bike and guns which I think would have made her guns, and low level demons, 9-A, but I couldn't get them made.

Back