• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lady upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
people keep saying I can't do this, nobody's explaining why I can't do this, so I'm gonna do it
this is dante saying "those are 2 of the most badass women in the world, and I only know one other guy who can defeat em", implying that Nero at this point would lose to her
also, she shot dmc3 dante and he was very clearly damaged, so it's pretty consistent that she'd scale to 6-C/4-C
now....someone explain why this hasn't been done already.

Wouldn't this statement put them above the 1-C characters Dante has fought in the past since it's DMC 5 Dante saying it despite already defeating more powerful people than 6-C/4-C Nero? I think that might be an issue but I'm not sure.

Wouldn't this statement put them above the 1-C characters Dante has fought in the past since it's DMC 5 Dante saying it despite already defeating more powerful people than 6-C/4-C Nero? I think that might be an issue but I'm not sure.
well they're dead/gone, so they can't beat her anyways
Vergil was the only one that dante would've known or suspected was alive or able to fight

Some things against this.

1. Dante can pretty much control what hurts him and what doesn't, Demon juicy works like ki in that regard.

2. Dante gets hurt by everyone in the series and most of the time it's because he knows he can take the damage and regenerate from that

3. This Dante is specifically post DMC 3 Manga and pre awakening meaning he is suicidal af, he willingly let's himself get injured

4 if you take the Dante statement at face value it would literally scale lady and Trish to the God Tiers as Mundus is still alive and well

I don't think the statement can be used at all to scale those 2 anything higher than their feats/show scaling because they aren't meant to scale higher. Lady constantly fights fodder only and needs Dante's help regarding any lesser Demon who isn't fodder while Trish at her peak is stated to be able to tango with the complete savior who is stronger than DMC 4 Nero and curiously enough Nero never fights Cavalier Angelo, only V does and V has Mundus generals at his disposition.

Edit:

Also if you want to scale anyone to tier 1 there is Beryl. Hot redheaded girl with short hair and some smexy suit with power null bullets, passive fate hax and she kissed Dante. All that as a human.

Beryl is peak DMC female.

1. Dante can pretty much control what hurts him and what doesn't, Demon juicy works like ki in that regard.
send proof
4 if you take the Dante statement at face value it would literally scale lady and Trish to the God Tiers as Mundus is still alive and well

I don't think the statement can be used at all to scale those 2 anything higher than their feats/show scaling because they aren't meant to scale higher. Lady constantly fights fodder only and needs Dante's help regarding any lesser Demon who isn't fodder while Trish at her peak is stated to be able to tango with the complete savior who is stronger than DMC 4 Nero and curiously enough Nero never fights Cavalier Angelo, only V does and V has Mundus generals at his disposition.
Mundus is sealed and not coming back, the statement wouldn’t apply to a guy who is effectively dead.
So yeah, that’s cap.

Also if you want to scale anyone to tier 1 there is Beryl. Hot redheaded girl with short hair and some smexy suit with power null bullets, passive fate hax and she kissed Dante. All that as a human.

Beryl is peak DMC female.
This is not a tier 1 crt nor do I care about whatever mid you're talking about from whatever obscure dmc spinoff content.
Where is your motivation?

send proof
There is a thread for that, it's literally in the UES page
Mundus is sealed and not coming back, the statement wouldn’t apply to a guy who is effectively dead.
So yeah, that’s cap.
Still doesn't change everything else I've said. Also Arkham folded her, same Arkham who had to pull an aizen to weaken both Dante and Vergil in order to even have a chance and even then he relied on the tower's activation to save his ass.

She ain't scaling to Dante lol

This is not a tier 1 crt nor do I care about whatever mid you're talking about from whatever obscure dmc spinoff content.
Where is your motivation?
You are shcum

There is a thread for that, it's literally in the UES page
I don't even know what you're talking about but I'm gonna take your word for it because it doesn't matter.
Still doesn't change everything else I've said.
This is not an argument.
Also Arkham folded her, same Arkham who had to pull an aizen to weaken both Dante and Vergil in order to even have a chance and even then he relied on the tower's activation to save his ass.

She ain't scaling to Dante lol
if it wasn't obvious, this crt is about her weapons, so it doesn't really matter if she got stabbed
but if we're going this route, then dante literally takes kalina ann to fight arkham as well....regardless, maybe address this below first.
So yeah, that’s cap.

I don't even know what you're talking about but I'm gonna take your word for it because it doesn't matter.

This is not an argument.
So you are gonna ignore everything I said. Gotcha.
if it wasn't obvious, this crt is about her weapons,
No shit Sherlock
so it doesn't really matter if she got stabbed
but if we're going this route, then dante literally takes kalina ann to fight arkham as well....regardless, maybe address this below first.
1. Universal Energy System (UES)
2. Dante literally empowers any weapon he uses
3. I already did
4. I repeat for the last time, lady always needs Dante's help when it comes to dealing with lesser demons that aren't fodder, her guns are not scaling to Dante's tier.
5. Literally all her weapons are useless against a Bianco Angelo, said Demon scales to 8C. Only thing that dealt damage was the bayonet in the bazooka and it relied on momentum of all things.

So you are gonna ignore everything I said. Gotcha.
here is everything you said

"4 if you take the Dante statement at face value it would literally scale lady and Trish to the God Tiers as Mundus is still alive and well

I don't think the statement can be used at all to scale those 2 anything higher than their feats/show scaling because they aren't meant to scale higher. Lady constantly fights fodder only and needs Dante's help regarding any lesser Demon who isn't fodder while Trish at her peak is stated to be able to tango with the complete savior who is stronger than DMC 4 Nero and curiously enough Nero never fights Cavalier Angelo, only V does and V has Mundus generals at his disposition."

the first part I directly addressed
as for the rest, it doesn't prove anything. Lady kills fodder demons, Lady can't beat Vergil, nor can she beat the tier 1 people that the statement wouldn't apply to.
I have no clue why you're going on and on about this.
No shit Sherlock
....so you understand that lady is not made out of weapons, and therefore someone stabbing her never had any relevance to this crt? Saying no shit in response to me pointing out that you are being stupid, does not change that you are stupid. All it means is "no shit, I am being stupid."
1. Universal Energy System (UES)
2. Dante literally empowers any weapon he uses
again, just gonna take your word for these cause it's some deeper dmc lore stuff than I have a care for
3. I already did
here's your counterarguments:
Still doesn't change everything else I've said.
impressive
4. I repeat for the last time, lady always needs Dante's help when it comes to dealing with lesser demons that aren't fodder, her guns are not scaling to Dante's tier.
by not fodder, do you mean the ones that are dead and the statement wouldn't apply to? That's cool I guess.
5. Literally all her weapons are useless against a Bianco Angelo, said Demon scales to 8C. Only thing that dealt damage was the bayonet in the bazooka and it relied on momentum of all things.
source: trust me bro (itdoesn't even have a profile)

well they're dead/gone, so they can't beat her anyways
Vergil was the only one that dante would've known or suspected was alive or able to fight
That's not the statement though.

He doesn't say only one other person alive can do it. He says there is only one other person he knows can do it. The way he says it doesn't seem to distinguish those who are alive or dead.

For example, If said "He's the strongest person I know." This doesn't not include people who are dead because I still know them.

If I said "There is only one other person I know who could defeat him." This doesn't not include people who are dead because I still know how strong they are as I've faced them in the past.

Being alive or dead doesn't remove people from the list who would be powerful enough to to defeat them. He'd need to say there is only one other person "alive" who could defeat them. Though this is my interpretation so it's whatever. If enough people agree with it being about those who are alive then by all means I won't argue. I'm just pointing out that the statement can include those from the past who are dead.

Last edited:
That's not the statement though.

He doesn't say only one other person alive can do it. He says there is only one other person he knows can do it. The way he says it doesn't seem to distinguish those who are alive or dead.
That’s not how it works
“Vergil’s the only guy I know that can beat them”
how the hell can a dead guy beat someone, how can someone who’s sealed away defeat them. The sentence naturally implies that they would have to be alive to defeat them in the first place, so that angle doesn’t work at all.

here is everything you said

"4 if you take the Dante statement at face value it would literally scale lady and Trish to the God Tiers as Mundus is still alive and well

I don't think the statement can be used at all to scale those 2 anything higher than their feats/show scaling because they aren't meant to scale higher. Lady constantly fights fodder only and needs Dante's help regarding any lesser Demon who isn't fodder while Trish at her peak is stated to be able to tango with the complete savior who is stronger than DMC 4 Nero and curiously enough Nero never fights Cavalier Angelo, only V does and V has Mundus generals at his disposition."

the first part I directly addressed
as for the rest, it doesn't prove anything. Lady kills fodder demons, Lady can't beat Vergil, nor can she beat the tier 1 people that the statement wouldn't apply to.
I have no clue why you're going on and on about this.
So lady relying on Dante to fight demons for her in the anime doesn't mean anything?

Lady struggling with an army of fodder in Deadly fortune doesn't mean anything?

Lady not being able to hurt a Bianco Angelo with her guns doesn't mean anything?

If you have no clue what I'm talking about you should be reading the blogs or past threads that attempted to upgrade Lady.

A bianco angelo scales to this thing
....so you understand that lady is not made out of weapons, and therefore someone stabbing her never had any relevance to this crt? Saying no shit in response to me pointing out that you are being stupid, does not change that you are stupid. All it means is "no shit, I am being stupid."
... I brought Arkham up because it's a constant thing that lesser (not fodder) demons can fold her regardless of her weapons.

I never even said anything about him stabbing her.

Also no need to get aggressive just because your arguments are trash

again, just gonna take your word for these cause it's some deeper dmc lore stuff than I have a care for

here's your counterarguments:

impressive

by not fodder, do you mean the ones that are dead and the statement wouldn't apply to? That's cool I guess.
DMC lore guy doesnt care about

DMC lore has Lady struggling with fodder

Nice going bro
source: trust me bro (itdoesn't even have a profile)
Like I said above, you don't care about the lore that brings her scaling nor did any research beyond "lady shots Dante, lady scales to tier 6"

In deadly fortune the thing I said above was impermeable to anything lady did bar the bayonet, said thing scales to the Demon I liked above.

That's it.

So lady relying on Dante to fight demons for her in the anime doesn't mean anything?

Lady struggling with an army of fodder in Deadly fortune doesn't mean anything?

Lady not being able to hurt a Bianco Angelo with her guns doesn't mean anything?

If you have no clue what I'm talking about you should be reading the blogs or past threads that attempted to upgrade Lady.
Letting a tier 1 guy do everything for you is perfectly reasonable regardless of if you can do it yourself, not seeing your point there. Regardless, Bianco Angelo or whatever still has no profile, so I can’t really verify if what you’re saying is just bullshit
also I haven’t read the goddamn manga, but yknow what, I’m just gonna ask the silent majority what their thoughts are on the stuff you’re saying….

not to mention by far the biggest flaw in your argument, all of the shit you’re saying takes place before dmc5, which is when the statement was made. So yes, all of that means nothing.
... I brought Arkham up because it's a constant thing that lesser (not fodder) demons can fold her regardless of her weapons.

I never even said anything about him stabbing her.

Also no need to get aggressive just because your arguments are trash

Nice going bro

Like I said above, you don't care about the lore that brings her scaling nor did any research beyond "lady shots Dante, lady scales to tier 6"

In deadly fortune the thing I said above was impermeable to anything lady did bar the bayonet, said thing scales to the Demon I liked above.

That's it.
Forget dmc3 lady for a moment, how exactly does any of this counter the fact that Dante stated that he doesn’t know anyone other than Vergil who can beat Lady? You’ve got nothing.

That’s not how it works
“Vergil’s the only guy I know that can beat them”
how the hell can a dead guy beat someone, how can someone who’s sealed away defeat them. The sentence naturally implies that they would have to be alive to defeat them in the first place, so that angle doesn’t work at all.
It doesn't matter and you seem to be ignoring my point.

I meet and fight a ton of people who all die except 1. I then meet another person who is strong and I say that "I only know one person who could beat them", that doesn't mean i just randomly stop me from knowing the other people I fought just because they are dead. People can still make comparisons to people who are dead in terms of power. You don't want to acknowledge that it's not my problem. I'm just pointing out that just because someone died doesn't mean i wouldn't be able to say if they couldn't have kicked someone ass.

It doesn't matter and you seem to be ignoring my point.

I meet and fight a ton of people who all die except 1. I then meet another person who is strong and I say that "I only know one person who could beat them", that doesn't mean i just randomly stop me from knowing the other people I fought just because they are dead. People can still make comparisons to people who are dead in terms of power. You don't want to acknowledge that it's not my problem. I'm just pointing out that just because someone died doesn't mean i wouldn't be able to say if they couldn't have kicked someone ass.
I am not saying that he doesn’t know them because they are dead, I am saying that because they are dead/sealed, they cannot defeat lady. The statement was present tense, lad, so it doesn’t mean shit if someone who is now a corpse used to be able to beat Lady in a fight.

Not to mention that Nero was there with them on the same mission where he makes that statement, so he in particular he would most likely be thinking about at the time.

Damaging Dante doesn't mean shit, he gets impaled by like 20 fodder demons at the beginning of DMC3, especially when it's done with a very conventional pistol. The other statement is way too vague to be used, especially when Dante is including Trish, who is much stronger, in that statement.

Also, she literally just uses conventional guns and explosives, no she isn't a star buster LMAO, if she was she'd not even bother using them and just start decking demons.

Damaging Dante doesn't mean shit, he gets impaled by like 20 fodder demons at the beginning of DMC3, especially when it's done with a very conventional pistol. The other statement is way too vague to be used, especially when Dante is including Trish, who is much stronger, in that statement.
It’s not vague at all what the ****? He literally just says he doesn’t know anybody other than himself or Vergil that can beat them. It’s one of the clearest statements that could have possibly even been made in that situation. You are not actually giving an argument there, stating it’s vague means nothing when that’s just blatantly not true.
Also, she literally just uses conventional guns and explosives, no she isn't a star buster LMAO, if she was she'd not even bother using them and just start decking demons.
She kills demons, who are stated to be completely immune to conventional weaponry, using her weaponry, so clearly her weaponry is not conventional. If Dante and Nero can hurt shit with 4-C guns, then I don’t see how you ever thought this was a good counterargument.
If we’re going for realism, Lady tanking an 8-C attack is abnormal to begin with….but it has nothing to do with the strength of her weapons, because this crt is to make her weapons 4-C, not her physically.

It’s not vague at all what the ****? He literally just says he doesn’t know anybody other than himself or Vergil that can beat them. It’s one of the clearest statements that could have possibly even been made in that situation. You are not actually giving an argument there, stating it’s vague means nothing when that’s just blatantly not true.
Ok, fair enough, it's not vague, it's "just" extremely dumb, and by your logic Lady being Nero tier (even just in speed/weaponry) means she could have stomped, or at the very least kept up with, Dante back when they first fought, which is the opposite of what happened.
She kills demons, who are stated to be completely immune to conventional weaponry
May I get a scan for this?
If Dante and Nero can hurt shit with 4-C guns, then I don’t see how you ever thought this was a good counterargument.
Dante and Nero are explicitly powering up their weapons with their powers, Lady isn't doing that.
If we’re going for realism, Lady tanking an 8-C attack is abnormal to begin with….but it has nothing to do with the strength of her weapons, because this crt is to make her weapons 4-C, not her physically.
So you're saying that nobody but Dante/Vergil can defeat her... but she's still 8-C in terms of durability? Which means that basically anything in the verse can defeat her, just by getting the drop on her?

By the way, this CRT would at minimum also upgrade her speed, given that if she was only High Hypersonic a lot of things in the DMC verse could blitz and kill her with extreme ease. Which means she'd be able to blitz DMC3 Dante back when they first met, which definitely didn't happen. There's ALSO Lady being completely incapable of dodging Arkham/Jester's attacks. Even if you wanted to try to put together an "oh she just increased in speed then" argument, which there's no basis for, Kalina Ann is the same as before (up until she loses it and gets a replacement, anyways), and uh, Dante didn't have any issues reacting to it.

Last edited:
Ok, fair enough, it's not vague, it's "just" extremely dumb, and by your logic Lady being Nero tier (even just in speed/weaponry) means she could have stomped, or at the very least kept up with, Dante back when they first fought, which is the opposite of what happened.
Ok, fair enough
can we just give lady a dmc5 key then, since it’s probably fair to say her arsenal got a lot stronger than when she was 16, and that’s when the statement was made.

Ok, fair enough
can we just give lady a dmc5 key then, since it’s probably fair to say her arsenal got a lot stronger than when she was 16, and that’s when the statement was made.
Beyond the fact that by being a human, she lacks the usual justification for AD that other characters would have, and nothing really implies she's grown that much in speed, I think that outside of Kalina Ann being replaced with Kalina Ann II at the beginning of the game, she just uses the exact same guns as before. The fact that she was still going to use the OG Kalina Ann as the centerpiece of her arsenal in itself kinda makes me think the rest didn't get much stronger, too.

Last edited:
Beyond the fact that by being a human, she lacks the usual justification for AD that other characters would have, and nothing really implies she's grown that much in speed, I think that outside of Kalina Ann being replaced with Kalina Ann II at the beginning of the game, she just uses the exact same guns as before. The fact that she was still going to use the OG Kalina Ann as the centerpiece of her arsenal in itself kinda makes me think the rest didn't get much stronger.
Aside from the fact that technology would naturally improve over time, this still doesn’t really justify throwing out the statement regardless. The fact that the statement exists to begin with just means that we'd assume that her weapons did get stronger and she did get faster. The timeskip from 3 to 5 is really big to begin with, so AD is not an issue here.

Letting a tier 1 guy do everything for you is perfectly reasonable regardless of if you can do it yourself, not seeing your point there. Regardless, Bianco Angelo or whatever still has no profile, so I can’t really verify if what you’re saying is just bullshit
also I haven’t read the goddamn manga, but yknow what, I’m just gonna ask the silent majority what their thoughts are on the stuff you’re saying….
She practically bullies Dante into killing shit because it's too much for her, not because it's "reasonable to do", she doesn't like paying him or keeping their debt clear.

Since you are intent in ignoring scaling and refuse to check the other threads I'll just call some staff to close this.

not to mention by far the biggest flaw in your argument, all of the shit you’re saying takes place before dmc5, which is when the statement was made. So yes, all of that means nothing.
So? Her weapons did not get stronger or better, in fact deadly fortune explained why her weapons work on demons who are immune to human weapons.

Forget dmc3 lady for a moment, how exactly does any of this counter the fact that Dante stated that he doesn’t know anyone other than Vergil who can beat Lady? You’ve got nothing.
Because
1) nothing ever implies her guns got an upgrade or a buff
2) We have a Canon explanation of why her guns are effective on fodder
3) She has a ton of antifeats against 1 single throw away line from Dante
4) she has no feats nor any scaling that puts her above 8C
5) the statement isn't about Lady only but Trish too (who was stated to be quite strong actually in deadly fortune but still no DMC 3 Dante level)

You are probably going to ignore this too so I'll just call staff to close this

So? Her weapons did not get stronger or better, in fact deadly fortune explained why her weapons work on demons who are immune to human weapons.
It would be nice if you gave that explanation, given that not everyone who has played the games has read the ******* manga.
Because
1) nothing ever implies her guns got an upgrade or a buff
except for the statement
2) We have a Canon explanation of why her guns are effective on fodder
gimme
3) She has a ton of antifeats against 1 single throw away line from Dante
the only thing you've brought up is the Bianco Angelo, that's it.
4) she has no feats nor any scaling that puts her above 8C
except for the very clear statement from Dante himself.
5) the statement isn't about Lady only but Trish too (who was stated to be quite strong actually in deadly fortune but still no DMC 3 Dante level)
which doesn't matter, because it was also about lady.
Also, bringing up that she was stated again to be strong does not help your case, unless she was specifically stated to be weaker than dmc3 dante. Thank you for informing me of something that makes me more credible.
You are probably going to ignore this too so I'll just call staff to close this
We're still talking here, actually **** off with that please. You can't just beg for staff to come close everything you disagree with.

and while you're at it maybe get off my ass about the "other lady revisions" because as far as I know, they don't even exist. I quite literally cannot find them, and all you want to do to help out is just be rude about it and cry for the thread to be closed.
If you actually read the goddamn OP, you'd know that I looked for said threads and couldn't find them.

It would be nice if you gave that explanation, given that not everyone who has played the games has read the ******* manga.
I told you to go and ******* read the other threads that attempted to upgrade lady, are you this ******* incompetent?

In this thread I brought it up, this is the novel quote:

Lady whispered as she took out her shotgun and reloaded it
with silver bullets - silver was highly
affective against most low-level demons, so it was always wise
to use silver bullets when dealing
with demons.
“We’ll discuss the money later - for now, I’ll just look
forward to my reward!”
Lady said as her bullet hit a demon dead in the forehead, and
Trish laughed softly at her back.

She uses shit that can damage fodder demons otherwise she would be destroyed like the military in Redgrave
except for the statement
Yes, one singlue ******* statement against several feats way lower than what you are proposing
the only thing you've brought up is the Bianco Angelo, that's it.
******* hell stop ignoring everything else, she gets Dante to kill shit that is too much for her in the anime all the damn time

She struggles with fodder in deadly fortune too even using her strongest gun:
Lady pulled Kalina Ann’s trigger. The rocket flew towards
the demon who elegantly dodged it, but
that was to be expected - what the demon didn’t know was
that the rocket was about to U-turn,
and hit it anyway - which was exactly what happened.
The missile exploded on impact, and Lady covered her face
with her hands to protect herself.
Though the layer of shadow that coated the demon seemed
to have been partially stripped, it
didn’t appear to have sustained any serious damage, so Lady
immediately pulled out her gun to
shoot at it - but it seemed to have realized her intentions and
began floating in the other direction.

^And that's fodder

It had started sounding more and more like footsteps as it
grew closer, and she counted down in
her head as it approached.
Three, two, one…
When the count reached zero, the thing finally showed its
face.
“Fire!”
The very moment she could properly see her target, Lady
pressed the trigger. Her rocket shot out
at the creature, and by the time she’d registered what her
opponent looked like, it had already been hit by her missile.
“Is that… armor?”
The figure looked like an old timey knight, complete with a
spear and a huge shield that it held in
its hands. The knight turned to look at the rockets that were
shooting towards it without flinching,
just mechanically raising its gigantic shield so that it covered
most of its body. The missile hit the
shield, and the resulting explosion raised a huge cloud of
smoke. Once it dissipated, Lady could
barely believe the sight in front of her eyes - the armored
knight remained unscathed. It might
have used its shield to protect itself, sure, but Lady’s rocket
launcher, Kalina Ann, was usually able
to crush regular demons to smithereens in just one blow.

A shield so tough it could withstand even a rocket from
Kalina Ann. Though there was no way to
be certain, it could be speculated that its armor might be
made out of a similar material.

^this is the Angelo who scales to the 8C guy from above
e xcep t for the very clear statement from Dante himself.
One that holds no ******* water when you look at the rest of her feats
which doesn't matter, because it was also about lady.
Also, bringing up that she was stated again to be strong does not help your case, unless she was specifically stated to be weaker than dmc3 dante. Thank you for informing me of something that makes me more credible.
Funny that you bring specifics when the quote you are using never specifies shit
We're still talking here, actually **** off with that please. You can't just beg for staff to come close everything you disagree with.
Lmao

It's not only that I disagree with this, it's because this thread is ******** af and you have absolutely 0 knowledge on what you are trying to do and on top of that all the context you are refusing to acknowledge goes against this

I told you to go and ******* read the other threads that attempted to upgrade lady, are you this ******* incompetent?
It would be incredibly easy for me to take this to the rvr, but I'm not going to be as trigger happy as you.
this thread in particular had nothing to do with 4-C, so I skipped over it. There was nothing unreasonable about that.
In this thread I brought it up, this is the novel quote:

Lady whispered as she took out her shotgun and reloaded it
with silver bullets - silver was highly
affective against most low-level demons, so it was always wise
to use silver bullets when dealing
with demons.
“We’ll discuss the money later - for now, I’ll just look
forward to my reward!”
Lady said as her bullet hit a demon dead in the forehead, and
Trish laughed softly at her back.

She uses shit that can damage fodder demons otherwise she would be destroyed like the military in Redgrave
Well it is highly effective against most low level demons. This doesn't imply that it's like a pokemon typing thing where only low level demons are more susceptible to it. It follows that up with saying "it was always wise to use silver bullets when dealing with demons" which doesn't even exclude mid tier demons anyways.
Yes, one singlue ******* statement against several feats way lower than what you are proposing

******* hell stop ignoring everything else, she gets Dante to kill shit that is too much for her in the anime all the damn time

She struggles with fodder in deadly fortune too even using her strongest gun:
Lady pulled Kalina Ann’s trigger. The rocket flew towards
the demon who elegantly dodged it, but
that was to be expected - what the demon didn’t know was
that the rocket was about to U-turn,
and hit it anyway - which was exactly what happened.
The missile exploded on impact, and Lady covered her face
with her hands to protect herself.
Though the layer of shadow that coated the demon seemed
to have been partially stripped, it
didn’t appear to have sustained any serious damage, so Lady
immediately pulled out her gun to
shoot at it - but it seemed to have realized her intentions and
began floating in the other direction.

^And that's fodder

It had started sounding more and more like footsteps as it
grew closer, and she counted down in
her head as it approached.
Three, two, one…
When the count reached zero, the thing finally showed its
face.
“Fire!”
The very moment she could properly see her target, Lady
pressed the trigger. Her rocket shot out
at the creature, and by the time she’d registered what her
opponent looked like, it had already been hit by her missile.
“Is that… armor?”
The figure looked like an old timey knight, complete with a
spear and a huge shield that it held in
its hands. The knight turned to look at the rockets that were
shooting towards it without flinching,
just mechanically raising its gigantic shield so that it covered
most of its body. The missile hit the
shield, and the resulting explosion raised a huge cloud of
smoke. Once it dissipated, Lady could
barely believe the sight in front of her eyes - the armored
knight remained unscathed. It might
have used its shield to protect itself, sure, but Lady’s rocket
launcher, Kalina Ann, was usually able
to crush regular demons to smithereens in just one blow.

A shield so tough it could withstand even a rocket from
Kalina Ann. Though there was no way to
be certain, it could be speculated that its armor might be
made out of a similar material.

^this is the Angelo who scales to the 8C guy from above
and all of this is stuff that only applies to its durability, which judging by the quote you're giving has no indication of it scaling to AP. At best it's just a regular demon with way higher durability along with a shield, and it still manages to get beaten by lady regardless
in fact, before dissipating, the armor itself was still completely intact after a battle with Nero.... despite him easily being much stronger
so this evidence really isn't as strong as you think it is.
One that holds no ******* water when you look at the rest of her feats
one that does hold water, because it's a very clear statement that isn't directly contradicted by anything.
Funny that you bring specifics when the quote you are using never specifies shit
"those are 2 of the most badass women in the world, and I only know one other guy who can defeat em (vergil)"
seems pretty specific to me.
It's not only that I disagree with this, it's because this thread is ******** af and you have absolutely 0 knowledge on what you are trying to do and on top of that all the context you are refusing to acknowledge goes against this
on second thought, I really would like to take you rvr, you remind me a lot of that BlackDarkness dude from the discord...but I'd save it for after I'm finished debating you anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back