• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DMC Lady Revision

Lady's AP with her Kalina Ann should be 8-C, Building level, via this calculation. This would also scale to her durability, as she can withstand the blasts from it at close range.

I would suggest that her smaller weapons also downscale from it, as she has used her guns and grenades to destroy enemies that can harm her.

In other words, Lady should just generally be 8-C. Her AP in general should downscale from the calculation's result.

Agree: Ped2018, LuffyRuffy46307, Dalesean027, DarkDragonMedeus, Kisaragi Megumi,

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Anyway, leaving tiers 6 and 4 in the rearview mirror, are you all in agreement about her smaller weapons downscaling from the calculation?

I think that feat was rejected, but I don't remember what were the reasons for that.

Eitherway, I agree. Lady needs more love on this wiki.
I definitely don't agree with tier 6 or 4 Lady. If it was a comic or light novel series I'm sure it would be accepted though.

Last edited:
I have voiced that non-UES empowered weapons that are made of naturally common matierals should scale from own calcs given that it's also common that weaker weapons harm stronger characters more so due to the existence of penetration/piercing rather than raw energy output. But I admittedly don't know the context of Lady's weapons so I will be neutral unless given more details.

I have voiced that non-UES empowered weapons that are made of naturally common matierals should scale from own calcs given that it's also common that weaker weapons harm stronger characters more so due to the existence of penetration/piercing rather than raw energy output. But I admittedly don't know the context of Lady's weapons so I will be neutral unless given more details.
Fair enough. It's more that her guns can blast huge holes into what she attacks. Far larger than the bullet. In fact we've seen her machine gun pulverise a huge part of a demon's body. It isn't just piercing.

Why would she carry any other gun at all if they didn't do any damage?
Because she is using shit that fodder demons are weak to like silver bullets and demonic materials, they do damage because demons are specifically weak to them not because they can output power like the bazzoka can.

Downscale. As in they're weaker but not in an entirely different tier.
I still disagree, her smaller weapons are totally useless against a random ass Angelo from the order and only kalina ann is helpful in that fight.

If the weapons were in the same tier she could easily get past the bianco Angelo by just spamming them

I'm not really familiar with the discussions of dmc scaling, but out of curiosity
how come lady is even 8-C or 9-A to begin with? Dante in dmc5 has the statement that Vergil was the only person he knew that could beat her and trish
not to mention I'm pretty sure there was a cutscene of her gun damaging dante in dmc3?

I'm not really familiar with the discussions of dmc scaling, but out of curiosity
how come lady is even 8-C or 9-A to begin with? Dante in dmc5 has the statement that Vergil was the only person he knew that could beat her and trish
not to mention I'm pretty sure there was a cutscene of her gun damaging dante in dmc3?
20230418_120827.jpg

Hard to say how that statement holds. I guess he could mean that demons don't count as guys or people. We don't know.
Not so much damaging him. More that she shot him and he shrugged it off.

Because she is using shit that fodder demons are weak to like silver bullets and demonic materials, they do damage because demons are specifically weak to them not because they can output power like the bazzoka can.
Wait, she uses things demons are weak to?
I still disagree, her smaller weapons are totally useless against a random ass Angelo from the order and only kalina ann is helpful in that fight.

If the weapons were in the same tier she could easily get past the bianco Angelo by just spamming them
Is that in the DMC4 novel? We do know Lady can beat a lot of demons though, like the ones she can beat in DMC5.

It so happens the same cutscene has a feat where her bike violently fragments a wall of ice about 2 metres thick. Even basic demons would scale to the durability of the bike because when Dante uses it to beat sin scythes to death, the bike is destroyed.

Fair enough. It's more that her guns can blast huge holes into what she attacks. Far larger than the bullet. In fact we've seen her machine gun pulverise a huge part of a demon's body. It isn't just piercing.
Well, "Blasting huge holes" are something that could use calculations in their own right.

Wait, she uses things demons are weak to?
You didn't know? I'm pretty sure someone added that somewhere.

But yeah, that's why her weapons can do any semblance of damage even when demons have statements that no modern weapon can kill them or why fodder (as seen in 5) can run over the modern military in moments.
Is that in the DMC4 novel? We do know Lady can beat a lot of demons though, like the ones she can beat in DMC5.
Ye, she even goes to some dealer at the beginning of the novel to buy some shit to kill demons iirc. Then later she goes to fight demons but finds the Bianco Angelo, her weapons are useless and only Kalina Ann can do shit to it.

It so happens the same cutscene has a feat where her bike violently fragments a wall of ice about 2 metres thick. Even basic demons would scale to the durability of the bike because when Dante uses it to beat sin scythes to death, the bike is destroyed.
there are a couple of things about that tho, the bike isn't a normal bike, Dante can channel his demonic juice through weapons to make them as effective as he wants and most of the demons in 3 are just avatars, not the real deal and we know the real deal is the one that is immune to any form of modern weaponry (and if you add the poc scans that are about to be deleted then only demonic stuff can harm them)

Well, "Blasting huge holes" are something that could use calculations in their own right.
There's some calculable feats for the guns and bike, but no-one was willing to calculate them. It was hard enough to get someone to calculate this feat.

You didn't know? I'm pretty sure someone added that somewhere.

But yeah, that's why her weapons can do any semblance of damage even when demons have statements that no modern weapon can kill them or why fodder (as seen in 5) can run over the modern military in moments.
I know her weapons are stronger, but there wasn't anything about that being a weakness of the demons so much as her weapons being strong.
Ye, she even goes to some dealer at the beginning of the novel to buy some shit to kill demons iirc. Then later she goes to fight demons but finds the Bianco Angelo, her weapons are useless and only Kalina Ann can do shit to it.
Of course that novel is infamous for its downplay of Dante and Co. Almost a surprise it didn't feature Dante getting beaten up by Kyrie it was so biased.
there are a couple of things about that tho, the bike isn't a normal bike, Dante can channel his demonic juice through weapons to make them as effective as he wants and most of the demons in 3 are just avatars, not the real deal and we know the real deal is the one that is immune to any form of modern weaponry (and if you add the poc scans that are about to be deleted then only demonic stuff can harm them)
The bike was destroyed from hitting those demons, but it still killed them. As for demonic stuff needing extra stuff to break, Gilver also said that destroying demonic matter requires more than just force though, so that's not unique to POC. You were talking about a new thread about a novel, what's that all about?

I can get behind the calc for sure, Lady face tanks her own missiles on the regular not much else to say there looking forward to trying Lady vs Magician again lol

Okay, how about we apply this calculation and revision to Lady's Kalina Ann and durability, and then I try to get some calculations for her guns and grenades? So for now, I'll just apply this to them.

For the other calculations, there is a feat where her gun pulverises (arguably vapourises) a lot of demon flesh and bone almost as large as her own body, and a feat where her bike, which is similar in durability to Sin Scythes which her guns and grenades can tear apart, violently fragments a 2m thick ice wall. I'll see if I can get them calculated. If anyone's willing to help, that would be much appreciated.

Also Tony, didn't the scene where Lady fights the Angelo also include her being able to damage it with Kalina Ann's bayonet attachment? If so, shouldn't her bayonet attachment also scale to the Kalina Ann?

Also Tony, didn't the scene where Lady fights the Angelo also include her being able to damage it with Kalina Ann's bayonet attachment? If so, shouldn't her bayonet attachment also scale to the Kalina Ann?
It's still part of kalina ann (which is the only weapon that did something) but to kill it she used the bayonet and the momentum of her weight being pulled towards the Angelo

It's still part of kalina ann (which is the only weapon that did something) but to kill it she used the bayonet and the momentum of her weight being pulled towards the Angelo
If so, that should probably be noted that she can technically land physical strikes that powerful using the Kalina Ann. Saying that only her Kalina Ann has that AP without further context implies that only her rockets have that AP.

If so, that should probably be noted that she can technically land physical strikes that powerful using the Kalina Ann. Saying that only her Kalina Ann has that AP without further context implies that only her rockets have that AP.
I mean, kalina ann is kalina ann. It doesn't have any attack that is stronger than the other (unless you are Dante throwing lasers from the same weapon) so I don't see why we need to explain it can deal the exact same damage with all it's features.

I mean, kalina ann is kalina ann. It doesn't have any attack that is stronger than the other (unless you are Dante throwing lasers from the same weapon)
It should be noted in striking strength. Right now the profile basically says she has no close range strikes in that range of power.
so I don't see why we need to explain it can deal the exact same damage with all it's features.
Because many will assume it only applies to the big rockets it shoots out. That's what it usually means when a character has higher AP with a rocket launcher. The fact that her profile currently says she has 9-A AP (soon to be 8-C) via Kalina Ann, and 9-B strikes, essentially says exactly that.

Alright, I just updated the Tier, Durability and Kalina Ann AP. What about striking strength with Kalina Ann's bayonet?

Last edited:
Striking Strength refers to the strength of the character's physical strikes, and that includes with weapons. It so happens Lady is able to damage enemies by striking them with the Kalina Ann after using it to propel herself. For this reason, I think we should list in her Striking Strength section that she can deliver building level physical strikes with Kalina Ann as well.

Is this agreeable to everyone?

It's only striking strength if it was a strike via melee weapons. Keyword being "Melee". Swords or Lances count, but not firearms.

Back