• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soul = concept type 2 = information type 2
First, soul is described as information collapse world(Stigma Space)

那是由一个人的所有灵魂,借由它经历过的每一个时代所组成的……完全信息崩坏的世界。
也就是你们曾经所说的——圣痕空间。
That is a world composed of all the souls of a person and every era it has experienced...a world of complete information collapse.
That is what you once called - the Stigmata Space.

- Newborn R13 - GGZ
And the Stigma Space is also described as building block of reality

构成这个世界基本形体的存在,我称之为世界支柱。
The existences that constitute the basic shape of this world are what I call the pillars of the world
- Newborn R13 - GGZ
=> Soul = Stigma Space = Information Type 2
Secondly, Soul is described as "conceptual honeycomb"=> Soul = concept and it is type 2 because it is the building block of reality

Time = Possibility = Information type 2 = Plot
First, about Time = Information Type 2
Otto: If we consider the larger picture, the Imaginary Tree, then time is but data recorded on vinyl.

Otto: History is the part already recorded, and the future is the part to be recorded…

Otto: The present time we’re looking at now is the one and only needle etching on the vinyl.

Otto: “Now” is unique, for it sets the known and unknown apart. It’s the foundation of existence for every sentient being. - Chapter 27 Honkai Impact 3rd
Second, Time is also described as "so-called story" and "countless possiblities of future and past" (Chapter 35 - Honkai Impact 3rd)
=> Time = possibility = information type 2 = plot

Thanks @Delta333 for supporting this thread

Last edited:
Plot Manipulation reads like metaphor. So put me down for disagree.

Conceptual Honeycomb just reads like it refers to at as metaphysical element conceptually similar to a honeycomb. It does not have enough evidence to apply for being a concept. So disagree their.

It read to me like the Stigma Space is made from the Soul(s) of a person and everything they experienced, but it is not actually the soul based off these quotes alone.

Information Collapse does not tell us anything with it's name alone, but based off the quotes given Stigma Space does seem to be a world made of Information.

The Time information thing reads like it might be a metaphor for the Imaginary Tree's relationship to time and not the actually metaphysical nature of time.

Going to need more context on that building blog scan, that alone doesn't tell me much. It could be something, or it could be something else.

Basically you really should be giving the full context around these quotes, not just the bits that seem relevant. Also you take metaphors very literally.

Plot Manipulation reads like metaphor. So put me down for disagree.

Conceptual Honeycomb just reads like it refers to at as metaphysical element conceptually similar to a honeycomb. It does not have enough evidence to apply for being a concept. So disagree their.

It read to me like the Stigma Space is made from the Soul(s) of a person and everything they experienced, but it is not actually the soul based off these quotes alone.

Information Collapse does not tell us anything with it's name alone, but based off the quotes given Stigma Space does seem to be a world made of Information.

The Time information thing reads like it might be a metaphor for the Imaginary Tree's relationship to time and not the actually metaphysical nature of time.

Going to need more context on that building blog scan, that alone doesn't tell me much. It could be something, or it could be something else.

Basically you really should be giving the full context around these quotes, not just the bits that seem relevant. Also you take metaphors very literally.
Hmm, i think that i have a way to upgrade all of them to concept type 1, so can you lock this thread ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back