• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Divine Dimensional Dance 2nd round: Shinza Gods downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hajun isn't a part of my argument at all.

What's important is the nature of this incompatibility.

Give up, then.
I mean between questions already answered by OP, the fact that you yourself said you wouldn't counter the points raised + the lack of scans in comparison to the amount of explanation without any backup; things aren't advancing much.
Lack of scans?
I provided scans for everything that was needed, or which statement did I make that you need the scans for?

Your lack of understanding of the cosmology is also showing honestly, how does incompatibility with law of your predecessors = you are not above extensions done to the cosmos?
I litteraly explain it.

You say I lack understanding, but without proof and decent counter it stays meaningless.

Or is this not the point you are referring to?

How does this mean they are not above changes done to the cosmology?
I litteraly developp and explain this a bit below in the exact same comment.

Hajun isn't a part of my argument at all.
Why is he not part?
The reason he could only use a small fraction of the other gods law was due to the fact of incompatibility and he thinks they are trash, so how do your point that merc cant use the laws of the other gods also mean they are not above changes done to it?

Lack of scans?
I provided scans for everything that was needed, or which statement did I make that you need the scans for?
Sentences which already are in the OP and one-line stuff aren't really what I would call good counters to something with lots of backup.

I litteraly explain it.

You say I lack understanding, but without proof and decent counter it stays meaningless.
Yes and what you explained was blatantly wrong
Merc can't use the laws of his predecessors cause his hegemony(which true nature is unknown btw) is not compatible with the other gods = they are not above the changes done to the cosmology

Can't you see what you are implying??

Why is he not part?
The reason he could only use a small fraction of the other gods law was due to the fact of incompatibility and he thinks they are trash, so how do your point that merc cant use the laws of the other gods also mean they are not above changes done to it?
He isn't a part because my point isn't about it.
And remotely implying that Hajun's case is similar to Merc despite the explanation just show how misplaced your claim of "you have a poor understanding" is.

Sentences which already are in the OP and one-line stuff aren't really what I would call good counters to something with lots of backup.
Lot of misconceptions you mean?

And I will say again
"I have control of all things, law e.t.c. in creation and I am disconnected from it"
Means transcendence but if you can't comprehend this how am I supposed to even continue?

Yes and what you explained was blatantly wrong
Merc can't use the laws of his predecessors cause his hegemony(which true nature is unknown btw) is not compatible with the other gods = they are not above the changes done to the cosmology

Can't you see what you are implying??
I explained the reason of the incompatibility, which is what's relevant.

Also use scans, not personal interpretations.

Lot of misconceptions you mean?

And I will say again
"I have control of all things, law e.t.c. in creation and I am disconnected from it"
Means transcendence but if you can't comprehend this how am I supposed to even continue?
It isn't enough for 1-A. It's just a fact.

You have to prove with more than lines I'm using in the OP and actually explained.

He isn't a part because my point isn't about it.
And remotely implying that Hajun's case is similar to Merc despite the explanation just show how misplaced your claim of "you have a poor understanding" is.
You point is all similar
Merc - can't use the law cause of incompatibility at all with his predecessors hegemony
Marie - can use it cause its totally compatible on every level
Hajun - can use an halfassed portion cause the law does not go well with him

So how does merc unable to use the other gods law = they are not above changes done?

You point is all similar
Merc - can't use the law cause of incompatibility at all with his predecessors hegemony
Marie - can use it cause its totally compatible on every level
Hajun - can use an halfassed portion cause the law does not go well with him

So how does merc unable to use the other gods law = they are not above changes done?
Dude. Read more than just the VFB part. There's really nothing more to say.

Okay how does that mean they are not above changes done to the cosmology?
I explained how, you just need to stop focusing on things like Marie and Hajun when they aren't the subject of what I'm saying.

Actually u should read the tiering page

If the whole of creation is just a canvas that they are disconnected from yes its enough for 1A
I'm actually one of the 3 person on the knowledgeable member list regarding this.

If you aren't gonna counter my points such claim are meaningless. You didn't even try countering (or reading) the ones in the OP.

I'm actually one of the 3 person on the knowledgeable member list regarding this.

If you aren't gonna counter my points such claim are meaningless. You didn't even try countering (or reading) the ones in the OP.
What's the point if you don't understand that seeing creation as a canvas and disconnected from.it means that no matter the changes done to creation they can't reach you?

Oh no I'm not I just explained that incompatibility with your predecessors ≠ gods are not above changes
You didn't.
In fact you didn't even adressed the point I made, instead focusing on the part of the VFB which aren't related to it.

Last edited:
What's the point if you don't understand that seeing creation as a canvas and disconnected from.it means that no matter the changes done to creation they can't reach you?
My proofs show otherwise. And you didn't countered them since the beginning.

Repeating "you don't understand" isn't making this debate advance at all.
Otherwise a lot of transcendance would be 1-A ones.

Btw if you presented all of your arguments but don't want to adress my points (as you said in your first comment) you aren't forced to continue, as you seem to imply.

I'm not the only person that matter in this thread. And I'm sure that we are both aware of the fact that a thread with an unanimous vote isn't a thing which happen very often.

I have disagreement with downgrade. @SleepyTBubble and @sanicspood made most sense.

I can write my own reasoning too but i don't really have enough brain cells for debating in this wiki again.
This thread is actually a restart of the last one, so that only staff and arguments are allowed. So there's no actual agree/disagree count for non-staff as far as I'm aware (it was also said in the last thread I think).

Although any arguments with good backup is always welcome.

I just wanna say that seeing existence as a canvas or any other relevant reality-fiction difference is not automatically enough to prove being above any extensions of what is being seen as fiction. In the absence of explicit evidence of this being the case, we should treat it as an extra layer within whatever tier it falls under: if it's 1-B, then we treat it like a large extra dimension; if it's 1-A, then we treat it as the next infinite cardinal number; etc. It's the same logic behind why "transcending space and time" doesn't instantly make anyone 1-A. Actually, both "X sees Y as fiction" and "X transcends space and time" can even apply in ways that don't entail superiority, but that's irrelevant.
From the VFB:

Do higher worlds such as the Sefirot Tree and the Abyss still exist in the world of the Third Heaven and beyond? Also, are they the dominated areas of the Throne? Or are they Singularities?

The thing you call as the Sefirot Tree is equivalent to Taikyoku in that they are paths which lead to higher places. The Crown (Keter) and Judecca can be called the Top and Bottom of the Taikyoku Throne (太極座/Taikyouku-za).

Now that I think of it it's even more evidence of being likened to dimensions.
Would have brought PL stuff but I can't access the files rn.
Well, all of the sources that I could find state that Kether and Judecca are both identified with the Throne, and someone knowledgeable on Shinza Banshō also told me something like that, so I'd guess that "Top and Bottom of the Taikyoku Throne" means that they are the light side and the dark side of the Throne respectively. Just my guess, though.
I also got this, going against the notion that a God is above any possible changes of the cosmology:

作中で波旬が歴代神格の理を投げて攻撃してましたが、他の2~5代目の神格も前任者の技を使ったりできるんですか?

できますよ。

あの手のことが一番上手いのが五代目の黄昏。彼女の覇道共存能力がその究極系。

逆に一切できないのが四代目。彼は自分の代で神座システムを大幅に変えたので、前任者たちと相性が悪いのです。

波旬はまあ、本編でも言ったように塵投げてるようなものですね。前任者に対する理解も尊敬もまったくないので、威力だけは再現できても中身スカスカなんで文字通りの形骸です。

In the main story, Hajun threw the Laws of the previous Gods to attack, but can the second to fifth Gods also use their predecessor's techniques?

They can.

The one who is the best at that kind of thing is the fifth generation, the Twilight (黄昏/Marie). Her ability of Hadou Coexistence is its ultimate system.

Conversely, the one who can't do it at all is the Fourth Generation. He changed the Divine Throne System (神座システム) so drastically in his generation that it doesn't work well with his predecessors.

Hajun, well, as said in the main story, he's throwing them out like dust. He has no understanding or respect for his predecessors at all, so even if he can recreate their powers, its contents are hollow due to being a literal skeleton.

So Merc changed things to the point of becoming incompatible with the previous gods.
But what is the nature of this change?

「その者、特異な存在なり。これまでの座は、総て前任者の理に対する歪ひずみとして発生し、善悪の交代でしかなかった状態に終止符を打つ」

"He is a singular being, one that brought an end to the previous Thrones, which had all occurred as distortions to the reasoning of the predecessors, and were nothing more than alternations of good and evil."

男が有する特殊性の中でも最たるものは、彼の渇望が時間軸を無視していたこと。何某かの経験によって強烈な想いを抱き、そこから神域の念を発生させるという原因と結果が入れ替わっている」

"The most significant peculiarity of the man was that his craving defied the time axis, and causality was reversed: some experience gave him intense feelings, from which he generated those thoughts in the divine realm."

「すなわち、すでに神座にある己を知覚したからこそ、そこに至った。それまで単一時間、単一宇宙のみで構成されていた座の機構を、破壊し書き換えたのが彼である」

"In other words, he had reached that point because he had already perceived himself on the Throne. He is the one who destroyed and rewrote the mechanism of the Throne, which at that point consisted of only a single timeline and universe."

「現在過去未来の内包、多元的並行宇宙の同時掌握。それを成したこの男は、過去三代を上回る最大の支配領域を獲得した中興の祖と断言できる」

Simultaneously seizing the present, past and future, and multiple parallel universes (多元的並行宇宙), this man founded an era in which he has acquired the largest territory of control over the past three generations."

「簡潔に述べるならば、三代目の座にとってこの男は、別の時間軸と宇宙から飛来してきた怪物に他ならない」

"To put it simply, for the Third Throne, this man was nothing more than a monster from another timeline and universe."

「原因と結果を入れ替えたことによって発生した彼の宇宙は、歴代で類を見ないほど摩訶不思議なものと化す」

"His universe, generated by causality's flipping, is more mysterious than any other in history."

It is the introduction of the idea of multiversity, time travel and causality shenanigans in the world.

Unlike what others are claiming (often without proof), you have direct explanations of how the world changing actually is influencing Gods and the Throne A LOT, to the point of creating incompatibility between Merc and the 3 previous laws from the sheer changes of the world.

If Gods and Throne were naturally above all extensions regardless of what happen, none of these explanations would exist at all.
Interesting... a Shinza Banshō wiki also mentioned the Throne's territory only encompassing a single universe prior to Mercurius introducing the concept of alternate universes to its mechanism. I'm curious about any higher-dimensional stuff, though - I haven't seen anything on that front besides Yakou Madara's 24-dimensional barriers and Muzan's universe allegedly extending into either 10 or 12 dimensions.

Well, all of the sources that I could find state that Kether and Judecca are both identified with the Throne, and someone knowledgeable on Shinza Banshō also told me something like that, so I'd guess that "Top and Bottom of the Taikyoku Throne" means that they are the light side and the dark side of the Throne respectively. Just my guess, though.
That's kinda that yeah. If you summarise it a lot, Keter is basically the equivalent of Heaven and Judecca of Hell.
Interesting... a Shinza Banshō wiki also mentioned the Throne's territory only encompassing a single universe prior to Mercurius introducing the concept of alternate universes to its mechanism. I'm curious about any higher-dimensional stuff, though - I haven't seen anything on that front besides Yakou Madara's 24-dimensional barriers and Muzan's universe allegedly extending into either 10 or 12 dimensions.
Yeah, that's from K3.
I don't remember more higher D stuff besides ParaLost and K3, everything else is just the the Throne being hyperdimensional and Singularity shenanigans. Discussed this with some knowledgeable dudes too, and none brought something more as far as I know.

Also while it would be a very minor supporting evidence (in comparison to the previous explanation with Merc revolution), there's the fact that one of the criteria for a Hadou's power is "the size of the area they control".
It was also part of why Mercurius couldn't use his full power against Hajun (in addition to him transferring his souls to Marie), since the Hadous were having only a part of everything because of her Law and were "devouring each others.
(The area can't refer to the Singularity, since they are the one who make it what it is in depths + I think the previous evidences show what made Merc such a freak. If they didn't care about any extension of it, why would their territory matter at all?)

Can't help but feel some people are still salty from last downgrade thread

Anyway wow the OP is still doing god work
Respect~

Anyway wow the OP is still doing god work
Respect~
On the bright side, the next threads should be much chiller.

And thank you.
Although imo Qliphoth Bacikal is the one doing god work. I may go find the scans and make stuff, but he's helping me with a big part of the translations (besides preventing accusations like "you are modifying stuff" , dude is just better than me), despite some being long af (and he isn't even necessarily agreeing with some of my stuff). Cool guy for sure.

I just wanna say that seeing existence as a canvas or any other relevant reality-fiction difference is not automatically enough to prove being above any extensions of what is being seen as fiction. In the absence of explicit evidence of this being the case, we should treat it as an extra layer within whatever tier it falls under:
Of course and obviously, if not anyone that sees 3D as fiction becomes 1A, but this is a bit different.

Is not the R-F fiction part, but that fact that changes made to the cosmology would still originate from the taikyoku and it will always be disconnected from the said changes.

Oh I was in support of the last downgrade, the reasons they were High 1A some part made sense but it was not enough.
But shinza is a 1A cosmology to the best of my knowledge anyway

Of course and obviously, if not anyone that sees 3D as fiction becomes 1A, but this is a bit different.

Is not the R-F fiction part, but that fact that changes made to the cosmology would still originate from the taikyoku and it will always be disconnected from the said changes.
A lot of beings have similar feats tho, such as Annoying Dog or a lot of depictions of Azatoth (not the canon one) and none of them are 1-A. And pretty much everything you didn't adressed go against it.

Although I think best is to wait for new arguments more than anything. No point is repeating the same thing over and over.

KingPin0422:

So what are the conclusions here so far?

I was not really interested in doing this, it hurts my mental health but it seems I have to do it.

Not every laws are Taiji. They mostly are mere physical phenomenons that just "happen". Taiji in different in that it's fueled by one's desire, a desire taking precedence over the world and disconnecting yourself from it. The power of Taiji is great enough to affect All of Creation.

First thing is that, while this is all cool, it doesn't hint "a conceptual or existential level" of transcendance. In fact it doesn't even talk about a transcendance factor. All that is said is that your law would take over all of creation and be disconnected to it.

It stated taiji transcends anything and everything, it is highest form existence and ultimate transcendence. Taiji also exists outside of all creation including laws and concepts

Outside in context is transcendence because whole creation is picture for taiji and taiji paints over it. It is also conceptually painting, even concepts are painted. gods even can't fit their existence into creation, so their only way for interacting with world is using 3D avatars

There is infinite concepts and laws in creation and they are connected. Gods exist in throne, throne is last layer of singularity and singularity is outside of creation so logically they transcended creation and are immune to changes in creation. It even stated regardless of potency picture (creation) can't hurt reality (god) and gods are disconnected from all things in creation

It consistently stated stronger law transcends weaker one, and makes it void or basically nothing. So clearly taiji transcends every law in creation. Unless you are saying god's law is weaker than normal laws. Even as it stated there is infinite laws and none of them is similar to taiji. it even stated taiji is absolute and governs over all laws and everything else down to their cells.

And not to mention arguing human laws in god realm has no meaning and they lack boundaries. Basically they aren't bounded by any law and concept

If you check the meaning, while Chō-Jigen words are litteraly "Transcend/Super/Ultra/Hyper" and "Dimensions", it merely means Transdimensional. In fact, I think I never saw Chō Jigen (超次元) be used for anything remotely similar to 1-A.

We know taiji is root of everything, all reality, cosmos, dualities, phenomena (dimensions, space-time and physics are phenomena), thoughts (thoughts = concepts) and emotions and transcends anything and everything. So transcending dimension in context is 1-A.

It is also all dualities not dualities of universe because it mentioned everything and origin of all things

To draw power and grasp the knowledge of everything, the source of all phenomena and the origin of all things. To see all and do all.

taiji in philsophy also is source of everything not limited by universe and taiji in shinza is extremely similar

Masada even used taiji in another one of his works and this was result

I am the root. I am the source, I am the taiji. I am the source. I am all things.

Gods higher dimensionnal nature

It multiple times stated 3-A Reinhard and Mercurius's avatar are higher dimensional and from another dimension

So higher dimension was consistently metaphorically used in franchise. Shinza is known for using flowery language. Look at these flowery statements. There is dozens scans like them

Higher dimensional can be higher existence, consciousness, massively beyond, stronger, higher plane and etc too. It doesn't need to be string dimensions and cleary singularity, a uncolored hollow space without any laws isn't some string dimension

Which could make sense, if you ignored the context. First thing Soujiro mentions about Akuto is how he has seen "another phase of physics rather than stubbornness", which clearly implies the charecter in question being higher dimensional, with it still being within physics, unlike what was argued in the thread which made them keep their rating.

Soujirou was cleary confused by interaction and it was only his assumtion and flowery language for Akuro's durability. However another phase of physics really can be anything, metaphysics, pataphysics and.... another phase really could be some 1-A metaphysic shit for all i care.

It consistently stated magic, briah and atziluth are outside of physics and transcended them. So another phase of physics for a ******* 1-A god can really be anything. Although whole scene was heavily metaphorical and stated by a samurai without any knowledge in physics and dimensions

圧倒的な、到達したもの以外の理解を拒む幾何学空間。
An overwhelming geometric space that prevents those from understanding it other than those who have reached it.

It was very vague and seemingly out of context, but it seems that the space was just an obstacle before reaching to Taiji or something made by Taiji. This does not mean that Taiji is limited by space. Also a space isn't automatically string theory space and can be 1-A too. Godsphere, Monitor Sphere and etc in DC are also higher spaces. However generating a space or obstacle doesn't mean that you are limited by it

-While it's considered outside of everything and all, the Twilight Beach is stated to be a place with frozen time (the constant everlasting, unchanging etc... stuff coming from this too), even being called "another temporal plane".

I'm mentionning this because the beach is the singularity of the world of Foreknowledge. Meaning it would go against the idea of 1-A transcendance over all concepts and be more logic with everything above (I know that you can technically be 1-A and have time under the current system, but another evidence is never a bad thing).

1-A is transcending space not time and 1-A time manip is a thing. However it was flowey language. Because it in same scene stated the very concept of time is meaningless in twilight beach
It also stated singularity possessed no concept of past or present and future was the same as past

It later stated concept of time doesn't exist in throne and throne is located in bottom of singularity. It also was confirmed in atwiki:

座には時間の概念が存在しない

It also stated time is meager for god level weapons such as LLT

「簡潔に述べるならば、三代目の座にとってこの男は、別の時間軸と宇宙から飛来してきた怪物に他ならない」

"To put it simply, for the Third Throne, this man was nothing more than a monster from another timeline and universe."

「原因と結果を入れ替えたことによって発生した彼の宇宙は、歴代で類を見ないほど摩訶不思議なものと化す」

"His universe, generated by causality's flipping, is more mysterious than any other in history."

All it is saying Mercurius changed throne, he was an absolute monster and his cosmology was more mysterious. Really nothing else. It doesn't imply Gods aren't immune to changes of creation (maybe throne but nothing implied creation and throne is beyond creation) in any way, shape or form, only Mercurius was something else, even in comparing other gods.

Last edited:
I litteraly lost my whole answer, and this comment had to happen right before absence day.
Gonna answer it, but I'll not be able to be here nor answer for the next 24 hours.

Do we have any proof that higher dimensions in the setting are higher infinities by the way?

There is some scan about reality-fiction difference between two characters

But gods had same reality-fiction difference with whole creation, all concepts and laws too

So i don't think it was merely infinite or string dimension difference but something far higher like higher existence and plane

There is some scan about reality-fiction difference between two characters

But gods had same reality-fiction difference with whole creation, all concepts and laws too

So i don't think it was merely infinite or string dimension difference but something far higher like higher existence and plane
That's....not 1-A though.

Actually it's only Hegemony who "can't fit" because their law has to fight against creation itself. Gudou Gods are just fine.
And Marie was a Gudou God at this time, which is the kind that isn't concerned by the act of painting over the world.
Besides the first scan being a bit hyperbolic (as explained prior) and the second saying "near infinite" laws (although the actual number doesn't matter), the fact that they transcend the world would be a mere layer of Reality/Fiction difference, which isn't anywhere enough for 1-A.

Also there's some problems with your arguments below while using Akuro's scene, but I'll talk about it more later.
It consistently stated stronger law transcends weaker one, and makes it void or basically nothing. So clearly taiji transcends every law in creation. Unless you are saying god's law is weaker than normal laws.
It refers to the overwritting tho. With the "destroying" part.
Also Briah users have the exact same statements, and they sure aren't 1-A.
No problem with this one.
They are unbounded from their perspective. However things like Twilight Beach or being countered by non-Taiji things go against this statement.
We know taiji is root of everything, all reality, cosmos, dualities, phenomena (dimensions, space-time and physics are phenomena), thoughts (thoughts = concepts) and emotions and transcends anything and everything. So transcending dimension in context is 1-A.

It is also all dualities not dualities of universe because it mentioned everything and origin of all things
Deducing yourself what phenomena means is a big assumption. Thoughts are differenciated from concepts too.

It is referring to Onmyoudou from Ryuusui's perspective, which is an art used by her and others, and isn't duality-based for sure.
To draw power and grasp the knowledge of everything, the source of all phenomena and the origin of all things. To see all and do all.
No problem here.
Philosophy and others work shouldn't be used as proof. Otherwise lots of Buddhism based stuff would be 1-A.
It multiple times stated 3-A Reinhard and Mercurius's avatar are higher dimensional and from another dimension

So higher dimension was consistently metaphorically used in franchise. Shinza is known for using flowery language. Look at these flowery statements. There is dozens scans like them

Higher dimensional can be higher existence, consciousness, massively beyond, stronger, higher plane and etc too. It doesn't need to be string dimensions and cleary singularity, a uncolored hollow space without any laws isn't some string dimension
Different context, different characters. See below.

You know, this argument of "it's flowery" can be used for A LOT of your own statements.

Also nobody talked about string dimensions. And Singularity having things such as time goes against your point.
Soujirou was cleary confused by interaction and it was only his assumtion and flowery language for Akuro's durability. However another phase of physics really can be anything, metaphysics, pataphysics and.... another phase really could be some 1-A metaphysic shit for all i care.
It's narration talk tho. Also it isn't about durability.

Phase is the terminology used for higher dimensions, as seen with Yakou's barriers. Unless you have proof of K3 using it in another way, your idea wouldn't hold.

Not to mention that if you deny this scan as an assumption of Soujirou then you have to deny the entire thing. Yet you use it as proof.
It consistently stated magic, briah and atziluth are outside of physics and transcended them. So another phase of physics for a ******* 1-A god can really be anything. Although whole scene was heavily metaphorical and stated by a samurai without any knowledge in physics and dimensions
You are taking it backward. You start by the assumption that Gods are 1-A, while all reasonning should only have it as a conclusion.

Magic and Briah also have these statements yeah, which reinforce the idea that it isn't 1-A transcendance at all, especially with Briah which is downscaled Emanation. Otherwise it would apply to them too.

Even if you ignore the previous points I made, you are saying that you used a metaphorical scene as proof + you are actually hurting 1-A Shinza more than my post, by denying the only proof of higher dimensions being higher infinities.
It was very vague and seemingly out of context, but it seems that the space was just an obstacle before reaching to Taiji or something made by Taiji. This does not mean that Taiji is limited by space. Also a space isn't automatically string theory space and can be 1-A too. Godsphere, Monitor Sphere and etc in DC are also higher spaces. However generating a space or obstacle doesn't mean that you are limited by it
I especially take a lot in every scans so that context is here.
Nobody talked about string theory again.
Also it uses "geometrical space", clearly going toward spatial dimensions, with Ryuusui (whom you are using as proof for your own evidences) considering it as linked to Taiji.
It says that the flow of time is meaningless. Because it is frozen in time.
Every point in time are reunited here, so there's no distinction between the 3 yeah.
Throne being located to the Singularity doesn't mean what's about the Throne apply to the Singularity. Also there's the fact that it is referring to Merc's law and Throne not caring about paradox.
Why would most of Shinza be flowery but not a one line sentence with no context ...?
All it is saying Mercurius changed throne, he was an absolute monster and his cosmology was more mysterious. Really nothing else. It doesn't imply Gods aren't immune to changes of creation (maybe throne but nothing implied creation and throne is beyond creation) in any way, shape or form, only Mercurius was something else, even in comparing other gods.
You aren't answering the right parts tho.

The thing is that there's a lack of compatibility between Mercurius and his predecessors because he revolutionned everything by giving the concept of multiverse to the world. If they truly were unaffected by all expansions, something like that wouldn't create any problem.

Also you absolutely ignored the fact that Yakou barriers (Yakou only being able to summon phenomenons from the world at the time) successfully blocked 3 attacks done through Taiji overall.

Do we have any proof that higher dimensions in the setting are higher infinities by the way?
Akuro is the current proof of it actually.

Problem is that the thing is:

-you can either accept the information as reliable, proving higher infinities but also that Akuro is a higher dimensional beings (my take btw).

-or deny it as flowery/assumption/ignorance/etc..., which destroy the only evidence of higher infinities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back