• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discord vs Sans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arena takes place where Frisk/Chara fights Sans in the genocide route

Speed is equalized

Discord is taking this seriously.

Possibly, though I'm not sure when he'd get the chance to do so, considering Sans would be hurling bones or firing Gaster Blasters at him for the most part.

I don't know, Karmic Retribution would destroy Discord, but Reality Warping would destroy Sans, and since speed is equal, I sincerely don't know who would win.

Anonimo77 said:
I don't know, Karmic Retribution would destroy Discord, but Reality Warping would destroy Sans, and since speed is equal, I sincerely don't know who would win.
Well, I'm not really sure if KR would affect Discord, since Discord hasn't really done any of the kind of sins Chara has done, though one could argue the chaos he created in season 2 might count enough for KR to make a difference.

Kiryu2012 said:
Anonimo77 said:
Well, I'm not really sure if KR would affect Discord, since Discord hasn't really done any of the kind of sins Chara has done, though one could argue the chaos he created in season 2 might count enough for KR to make a difference.
I think it is enough, he was turning the world into chaos.

Can Sans kill Discord even with regular speeds? Discord clearly shows that physical harm does nothing to him, If Discord as an AOE reality warping attack I can see him killing Sans easily because Sans has a pretty weak durability. Discord can also BFR Sans sending him to another demension so there is that also. We never seen Discord at his peak, he seemed casual so far with the biggest hax of the MLP-verse so I would say most likely Discord (he could break Sans apart even if Sans had his regular speed). Discord can remove limbs and body parts so yeah I would say

Speed equilized - Discord takes this easily (if he is bloodlusted)

Regular speeds - Discord takes this Mid High difficulty (if he is bloodlusted although we do not know his true power)

Don't forget that Discord has so many things that he can use as advantages, Sans only has his Soul Manipulation: Blue Mode and his Karma which will not affect Discord quite well (Discord can have his head removed from his body and he would not care effortlessly, he also can grab Sans with telekenises).

All the reality warping techniques that Discord has (shown in MLP thus far):

- Cloning (in the show there were 4 of him at the same time, possibly making hundreds of him to trick Sans)

- limb warping (casually removed wings and horns)

- demensional ripping (can BFR Sans into another demension)

- intangibility (physical attacks will mostly do nothing)

- mind control

- never seemed to get tired ( due to not showing his full power in the show)

-personality warping (can change a person's personality just by touching them)

- Telekinesis (he can just grab Sans)

- Can create things out of nothing

- He has never killed anyone in the show on screen or even mentioned it (Sans' attacks won't be that effective on him)

Those are just a bit of his Reality warpings, Discord has shown to be beaten by getting his power absorbed (sans has not shown that he can absorb powers also to mention that Discord did not even try to defend himself since he was offgaurd due to betryal), elements of Harmony (it is unknown if Discord could truly die without absorbing his powers or by the EOH)

In addition to that, Xeno, Discord has also shown some form of time manipulation.

I agree with what you said. In equal speed Discord's reality warping capabilities I feel will allow him to win this. At regular speeds I believe Sans has the advantage but it's not by a lot, and in the end intangibility from Discord will allow him to effectively win with only mild difficulty.

I got Discord.

Sans blitzes and stomps. People are forgetting that Tirek incapacitated him with a simple power drain. Where were his fancy abilities then? Oh wait, he didn't have time to use them just like how Sans won't give him time either.

It says speed is equalized, plus Sans has no way to hurt him besides throwing bones at him and stuff and due to intangibility it's not gonna do much.

Pikachu942 said:
It says speed is equalized, plus Sans has no way to hurt him besides throwing bones at him and stuff and due to intangibility it's not gonna do much.
Sans attacks the soul as do other monsters in the game.

How is that gonna help in a speed equalized situation where Discord can just reality warp him away? And even if speed isn't equalized, I highly doubt Discord will be able to be killed by Sans. Discord is more a jester than malicious, he has never gone out of his way to harm people in evil intent, just tried to make things entertaining & amusing for himself, plus he never killed anybody. KR will have little effect & Sans' base power is incredibly low. There's no way he kills Discord fast enough before Discord is able to just think of reality warping him away.

Pikachu942 said:
How is that gonna help in a speed equalized situation where Discord can just reality warp him away? And even if speed isn't equalized, I highly doubt Discord will be able to be killed by Sans. Discord is more a jester than malicious, he has never gone out of his way to harm people in evil intent, just tried to make things entertaining & amusing for himself, plus he never killed anybody. KR will have little effect & Sans' base power is incredibly low. There's no way he kills Discord fast enough before Discord is able to just think of reality warping him away.
Alright, I need a scan or link of him directly affecting someone via reality warping.

My vote is for Sans, he has accomplished more than Discord, fought enemies stronger than Discord with much more potent abilities, if all else fails, he could make it so they were both unable to move, as that is one of his abilities.

^ actually sans have fought against 2B being, which is more impressive than rips holes through dimensions which even Buu can do it when he was upset.

Discord for the reasons stated above. His reality warping is too strong and KR would do nothing to him.

Pikachu942 said:
And his bones can harm Incorporeal 2-B multiversal beings.

@Penguin Chara had a physical manifestation at that time, so Sans cannot harm incorporeal 2-B beings

Also Sans is a special case, he can take on 2-B but lose to 8-C ones.

Pikachu942 said:
Okay first Karma means Action, work, or deed second Discord cause mayhem on Equestria AND cause mayhem on ponies, unicorns and pegasi alike.

does that matter? human or god as long as their have the same feats then its does not any different from each other...Like seriously doctor strange is also a human...but that doesn't stop him to beating many universal nonsense that can fodderized many of marvel gods..

Did everyone forget this?:

The only reason Sans was a match or superior to Chara (pre - true form) is because they are pure evil and were not intangible during their fight. don't forget that Sans ignores durability (which is not useful for intangible beings and high regen users)

Sans' pros:

- ignores durability

- super effective on evil characters or characters that killed a bunch of poeple

- instant teleportation

- gaster blasters

Sans' weaknesses:

- Pure hearted or people that did no harm cannot get affected by his best attack

- cannot hurt intangible beings (unless they killed)

- weak to reality warping and telekenises (if they manage to catch him)

- his attacks are not effective on high regen users

- Very weak to time manipulation (he is wide open)

- takes one hit to kill him (although it's unknown, I'd say that Sans has atleast tier 10 - A durability, he did get sliced pretty easily which a knife and most weapons are 9-C)

he can beat Tier 2 characters but he can also lose to tier 10 - 3 pretty easily (it depends on their technique)

not only that but Chara at the time is probably one of the weakest 2-B tier (and slowest) so it's not that impressive as you think.

^ If you are referring to me then I dont even know what are you talking about since I not comparing Chara to other 2-B being or forget about anything that you have say.
lol

Not Jim Sterling said:
Also stop your wanking, while I don't think sans will win because Discord pretty much never killing people, Discord is not more impressive than 2-B being.. Read this No - limits fallacy...

Of course he's not 2-B

But he has just as much hax as Sans

All Sans needs to do is be hit, and discord has the reality Warping AND, all necessary things to stop him in his tracks

Are you Downplaying or something? That doesn't matter, Chara is still>>>Discord by huge margin since even Tier Low 2-C is still about infinity times than Tier 3-A, wow you truly wanking discord.

@Not Jim Sterling Uhhhh he is stating his hax is as good as Sans, nothing about Chara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back