• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Laharl vs Discord (Strongest 10th 2-A. Non smurf edition)

To sumarize, Laharl has all of this
Status Effects:
A.Making the opponent forget how to do anything but basic attacks (4 layers) (this is inflicted by just punching BTW)
B.Charm (Makes it so the enemy sees Laharl as His best friend, to the point He will die for him) (4 layers)
C. Paralysis (duh) (4 layers)
D. Petrification (4 layers)
E. Sleep (4 layers)
F. Posion (4 layers. Also deals damage based on the maximum health of the enemy)

And a passive null area (2 layers)

What about interacting with discord himself
His AE only gives him immortality (I think); it also doesn't help that Laharl already has NPE (a basic one, but still), so Discord is literally going to fold after being hit by empathic manipulation of 4 layers.

I am not familiar with layers type of vsbattles, but if its on hit, then it doesn't matter. With both equal and unequal speeds Discord just thinks.

I am not familiar with layers type of vsbattles, but if its on hit, then it doesn't matter. With both equal and unequal speeds Discord just thinks.
Wut? You know that Laharl is literally trillons of time faster in speed unequal, and that is ignoring How Discord power gets nulled by Laharl passives. Either way, He isn't thinking

Wut? You know that Laharl is literally trillons of time faster in speed unequal, and ignoring How Discord power gets nulled by Laharl passives. Either way, He isn't thinking
Well, they are both Infinite with no in-depth statements, so idk.
As for Power Null, the page states he can only nullify counter-attacks and attacks from the sides and back.

Okay, so...

Laharl > Brave Laharl >(1.5%) Base RPG Laharl >(4.5%) Disgaea D2 Laharl >(30%) Disgaea 1 Laharl = Disgaea 1 Baal = Alexander, who's able to travel the infinite cosmos destroying every universe one by one until nothing is left.

Discord > Elements of Harmony >> Princess Celectia, who generated a wave of magic that traveled through all of Equestria's dreams, each dream containing an infinite hallway of doors.

Seems like Discord is faster. I think :unsure:

That's not how it works
You can't destroy concepts because of AP, you need to show evidence it can interact with abstract concepts
You can destroy a concept by destroying the universe. That is one of the things seperates CM type 2 and Type 1...But that depends on what type Discord is

Okay, so...

Laharl > Brave Laharl >(1.5%) Base RPG Laharl >(4.5%) Disgaea D2 Laharl >(30%) Disgaea 1 Laharl = Disgaea 1 Baal = Alexander, who's able to travel the infinite cosmos destroying every universe one by one until nothing is left.

Discord > Elements of Harmony >> Princess Celectia, who generated a wave of magic that traveled through all of Equestria's dreams, each dream containing an infinite hallway of doors.

Seems like Discord is faster. I think :unsure:
Lol. Lmao even
Ignoring the downgrade the scale is something like this
Laharl > Brave Laharl >(1.5%) Base RPG Laharl >(4.5%)>Disgaea 7 > Disgaea 6 >Disgaea D5 >Disgaea D4 >Disgaea D3 > Disgaea D2 > Disgea D2 Laharl(30% )> Disgaea 1 Laharl = Disgaea 1 Baal = Alexander, who's able to travel the infinite cosmos destroying every universe one by one until nothing is left.
Laharl get his ass kicked by the protagonists, only to joing them and become far far more powerful that He was already

Lol. Lmao even
Ignoring the downgrade the scale is something like this
Laharl > Brave Laharl >(1.5%) Base RPG Laharl >(4.5%)>Disgaea 7 > Disgaea 6 >Disgaea D5 >Disgaea D4 >Disgaea D3 > Disgaea D2 > Disgea D2 Laharl(30% )> Disgaea 1 Laharl = Disgaea 1 Baal = Alexander, who's able to travel the infinite cosmos destroying every universe one by one until nothing is left.
Laharl get his ass kicked by the protagonists, only to joing them and become far far more powerful that He was already
I don't think that's on the profile mate. As it, Disgaea 3-7.

But if you can word how fast he is specifically, without scaling, that'd help. Is he... 100% faster than Alexander's feat? Less, more?

I don't think that's on the profile mate. As it, Disgaea 3-7.

But if you can word how fast he is specifically, without scaling, that'd help. Is he... 100% faster than Alexander's feat? Less, more?
Read the CRT. They didn't put all of Lahal keys because
A. They are minor appearances
B. It would just be "faster/stronger than before"

doesnt discord start with power null. i remember another blog using him said that. lahal seems to resist it but at the same time what i got from looking up the effect doesnt really fall in like with power null afaik

Read the CRT. They didn't put all of Lahal keys because
A. They are minor appearances
B. It would just be "faster/stronger than before"
What I’m saying is that it makes profile inaccurate in that case. If he scales above what is on the profile (for example 4.5% faster than D7 self and not previous key), then it should be stater as such. So it’s either make a crt for your scaling chain or it’s already accounted for (somehow) and it was a redundant correction on your part.

What I’m saying is that it makes profile inaccurate in that case. If he scales above what is on the profile (for example 4.5% faster than D7 self and not previous key), then it should be stater as such. So it’s either make a crt for your scaling chain or it’s already accounted for (somehow) and it was a redundant correction on your part.
Laharl: Appeared in 17 games in total (although he is an actual story-relevant character in few of them) . So which game his keys are meant to reference? The most reasonnable guess would be that it is from his origin game, Disgaea 1. Yet his very first key is a feat from Disgaea D2, the sequel, meaning it is after any "late game" Laharl of D1. And his feat of "defeating Seraph Lamington", in his last key? It happens before his very first key's feat. Also most of these aren't even actual "late game" feats, but are from appearance in others game as DLC or post-game.
Here is your reason

Back