• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Time stop is the same speed as quen.

So you admit that he would kill him? He won't need multiple stops since he would just Stand rush.

By that "doesn't last" I meant it doesn't really have a time limit. His opponent just goes and yeets himself. Entire magic.

If it's same speed it's good, since it will both activate at the same time. so Quen will work in stopped time.

No, it is up to who goes first. The chances of them thinking at the same time is ridiculous small.

Regen, Dio can't yet himself.

Nothing stops Geralt, who has PREP AND KNOWLEDGE, to use it at the very beginning of the battle.

He can yeet himself by waiting for sunset.

Idk know if Dio will start with time stop instantly while he doesn't know where Geralt is, the distance is 3-4 kilometers.

Somne does, though.

00potato said:
The mind hax doesn't last that long.
Dio also starts with it so why does it matter?
Jesus ******* christ dude IT DOESN'T WORK BASED ON "HOW IT LAST"

Wait distance is three to four kilometers? I never specified that or SBA.

They aren't gonna think at the exact same time, the chances of that are unlikely at best.

>Starting distance: The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers. For example, if one character has a range of 10 meter and the other has a range of 20 meter they start 20 meter apart. However if the range of one character is 10 meter and the range of the other is 5 kilometer, they start only 4 kilometer apart. If extreme advantages are generated via this distance to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread.

So far we have: Me, Spooky, Schnee, Apollo, CBslayeR, and maybe TSay. More one vote and grace begins

00potato said:
They aren't gonna think at the exact same time, the chances of that are unlikely at best.
Geralt can hear things extremely far away, so he will know where DIO is. DIO won't know where Geralt is though. So it's far more likely Geralt will start with Quen.

CBslayeR said:
DIO stops time as Quen activates, wastes his time stop trying to break it and gets mindhaxxed
This seems like a vote to me. Whatever then

Dio starts with time stops usually though. We already went established that. So they are equally likely to start with wincons.

CBslayeR said:
Dio's win condition is invalidated due to Quen and prior knowledge
No it isn't, they both start with thought based wincons, so it is just who thinks first.

Can you stop repeating stuff that doesn't hurt my incon case.

SpookyShadow said:
And so will Geralt start with Quen against guy who has time stop.
Also I would like to know when Dio has started an actual fight with time stop (like immediately, no shit talking)

"no shit talking"

When Kakyoin started to shoot Emerald Splash at him, he didn't start with time stop, but with blocking the bullets. Only later he time stopped.

High Dio uses time stop, yeah, but without shouting it to make it completely obvious he's about to time stop?

Most of the times he didn't use time stop immediately were because of other factors like Joseph's hamon shield or not knowing how long Jotaro's time stop was

He had no idea where Kakyoin was when he was blocking them, he was also trying to hide his ability from them so they couldn't play around it potentially

Why are we having this discussion anyways? Speed's unequal and DIO has MFTL reactions so Geralt's only way of hitting him would be mind hax

Back