• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He can't physically attack while using Quen but Axii is all he needs to win the fight and he can absolutely use it while in Quen

Also, before someone brings up that DIO's stand can go through Quen and crush Geralt's heart...

That's not the thing he does in character and not even intangible/non-material Noonwraiths can go through it as it's magic, so good luck.

Anyway

Geralt casts Quen, that uses Axii and calls it a day'

I don't think this is fair for Dio

So reflection won't work and if he is caught one with out his guard up then he is screwed.

The problem is... he has his guard up. He knows his opponent can do damned time-stop. The same thing he already encountered in the series.

But he can't really hurt him since he couldn't stop and avoid damage.

Can he quen while attacking?

He can use body Quen and attack, Dome Quen is in case of a time stop, but he can't attack with Dome Quen, it can reflect like, 50% of attacks. That

And Dio can't hurt him in time stop since Quen is already activated there, so he will sit there, read a book, drink some tea, go to a grocery shop...

Seriously, DIO time stopping is the worst thing he can do, since Quen will not drain Geralt's stamina or something during the literal time stop. And if DIO tries to hit it, or worse, stand rush it, he gets 50% of damage reflected back at him.

Weeks ago Geralt was fighting against Pt 1 Dio, and losing. Today he say "**** you" to Dio and his time stop.

Will it even work if Dio time stops as he does it? Can he do it under quen? Does it have a range limit?

If Dio throws knives like he did against Joseph (he stopped himself from stand rushing so he wouldn't try that under quen.) none of that matter.

Bro, gif of what Quen does is on Geralt's profile. Do you really think that KNIVES are going to do anything to it?

I already explained many times why Dio can't go through it, so I won't another time, sorry.
Quen

The quen reflection is moot due to knives, you admitted that. That was what I was referring to.

What is that bar that goes up as he is attacked in the top left corner?

WHAT? Really bro, I don't know what you're talking about.

It's health bar, Geralt heals himself when someone hits Quen...

Don't dodge this, nothing stops this

Literally none of any of the arguments matter if this works

Geralt can stay in the shield unharmed and say a word and call it a day.

Not the healing, the yellow bar.

Sorry man, I don't mean to offend you at all, but I think you're the one who send weird messages. Knives can't do ANYTHING to Quen.

Yeah, also Schnee's mindhax argument.

The heal part is game mechanics, yes. Or no. It doesn't matter anyway.

I vote Geralt for all the reasons above

Look Schnee, I already raised questions about that. Answer them and I will acknowledge you.

Back