• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But yeah the DK characters have insane AP but get completely haxxed stomped by most 2-Bs like llama god, Slime god, WH40K gods, Snake waifu goddess etc.

But DBH matches will be interesting.

The Axiom of Virgo said:
But yeah the DK characters have insane AP but get completely haxxed stomped by most 2-Bs like llama god, Slime god, WH40K gods, Snake waifu goddess etc.
Thats what makes it interesting in itself lol. The funny thing is DK would still not be the strongest because of hax, they just outbeat everyone else in only AP.

Okay, guys, this is a loooooot to take in for me. I'm not gonna sleep well ever again. This is truly scary.

Epsilon R said:
Should the Pterosaur get precog since it warned everyone about the destruction of the universe ?
Nah I think Cosmic Awareness would be more approrpriate since the Pterosaur was able to become aware of the Space Pirates collecting the Cosmos Stones throughout space-time and what they wanted to do with them.

It also knew when to show up to help guide the D-Team to the specific time periods where the Cosmos Stones were at.

It's going to take some time to fully fix the Dinosaur King stuff on this Wiki between the all material from the games/manga and the fact most of the characters don't even have files either however I'm glad with the 2-B upgrade.

Oh yeah. Should the dinosaurs have immortality because they can only be ko'd and whenever they do they go back to their card and some occasions be sent back?

Drite77 said:
Question, why they are the strongest 2-Bs here? What feat puts them at that level?
We were talking about this above.

They're the strongest 2-Bs because each passing moment in time, at least for every minute, counts as its own separate time-space.

I didnt claim them to be the strongest, but theres more for DK than that.

The Cosmos Stones also have universes within themselves, which should also fall under how time is treated in Dinosaur King.

Therefore, we would have 8 universal space-time continuums where there's a space-time for every moment in time.

The ones where the space pirates come from. It was affected by the aftereffects of a dinosaur fight from S2.

Also I just remembered: the Space Pirates survived ththe explosion from the Element Stones and Cosmos Stones, and weren't harmed at all.

Nope just hinted tohave existed.

Also something noteworthy for scaling: Seth created Saurophaganax.... A card empowered by a element stone 20x stronger than the original... But Fluffykins (The large brachiosaurus Spectra) is noted to be even stronger. That proves how far above one Cosmos Stone the D Team are at the end. They kind of scaling to all seven at the end... But barely and it's the 3 main dinos with dino armor and their strongest moves as working as a team.

But somehow Seth is stronger than 6 dinotech armor dinos working together ?! That's ridiculous... But then again we are talking about the guy who created counterfeits of the element stones even stronger than the originals and made the element stones that allowed them to be at their best during the final battle... Seth is not someone to mess with

Every dino in the series scales to 2B for fighting the D Team and or Alpha Gang at some point or another, and the Black T Rex is 20x stronger than one Element Stone and was considered the strongest dino until Spectral used his dino.

Back