• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Note1: Dinosaur era ended 65 millions years ago, but it started way before (considering our world it's 250M before JC iirc)

Note2: That's considering that a time space is a year, it could be centuries like it could be days or even seconds

Shouldnt we use the beginning of the Universe as a lowball instead of the dinosaur era?

The Cosmos Stones and the Element Stones were confirmed to have been in existence since the Universe was created by a massive explosion (aka big bang).

DragonEmperor23 said:
Oh right, the quote that proves the different time spaces things have them at least be measured in minutes.
This^.

When the D-Team talked to Reese from the D-lab using a time-space communication method, Reese confirmed that from her end only 10 minutes passed by. Meanwhile on the D-teams end, the last time they talked to her was 10 days ago.

So nothing bigger than minutes should be used based on this.

EDIT: Edited my reply.

AnonymousBlank said:
If minutes are the minimum we can use, then we have 5.76057600E+16 timespaces and counting. Ngl, ***** completely dumb.
And this is something the Cosmos Stones scale to just by literally existing lol.

Personally, I think these should be the 3 ends we can use for DK:

Low end: Minutes.

Mid end: Seconds

High end: Plank Time (even if its unlikely to be accepted).

I personally rather not go with the high end, but the mid end should be able to be accepted.

Actually, wait a second. This is probably a big reach from me, but....

Since it's proven that the Cosmos Stones have universes inside of them as well (pretty much making them objects with space-time continuums inside of them), wouldnt they also fall under "every point in time is its own time-space" ?

July14: Dinosaur King is 9-A

July20: Dinosaur King is the strongest 2-B in the site

Light speed evolution!

AnonymousBlank said:
The guys who wrote this stuff were on crack. Do they just love throwing around time space statements and feats in these shows?
The Pterasaurs whole literal existence in this show was to be a recording of "time space will end if the cosmos stones come together!"

So I dont think your wrong there bro lol

Top 10 strongest characters for every tier:

2-B

1.Characters from Dinosaur King

2.Characters from Warhammer

Back