• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Apex PredatorX said:
With no subtitle?

Ok, then you should call someone able to speak french
No I'm french (I'm even on the list lol). It's just that I wasn't able to find the English episode

Okay, i'll make it then. Im busy working on an on-going blog for another verse but im close to finishing it so i'll get to posting a DK blog asap.

Now as for what we've already brought forth, everyone here is in agreement that the Pterasaur, Dark Pterasaur, the Element Stones and the Cosmos Stones are 100% undoubtedly tier 2 at this point yes?

Tfw we just dumped more work on Kukui ovo

Considering we have over a dozen statements from multiple scientific sources in the verse, there must be something huge to simply deny it. Any actual feat of the tier 2 stuff? If so, the argument is airtight.

Its more statement and lore wise than feat wise. Then again, the Space Pirates were quickly defeated before they could actually do anything so there's that. And considering that each one of the Cosmos Stones by themselves literally have entire universes within themselves, the tier 2 scaling should honestly be completely undeniable at this point.

Now, there is also something else that needs to be further discussed. I mentioned this to Seed before and he commented on it once, but it didnt really get discussed further so nows the time.

While the Dinosaur King verse doesnt seem to treat history as branching timelines similar to the Many Worlds Interpretation like DBH and other verses do, there's strong evidence that proves that points throughout time actually count as their own time-spaces. There's an episode where this was explicitly tackled and to make it easier, i'll post a clip of it here:

Dinosaur King S2E010 Trim
Dinosaur King S2E010 Trim

Here's the conversation that the D-Team has with their friend Reese from the present:

Jonathan: "It's a time-space communicatio."

Max: "Hey there, Reese."

Zoe: "Hows it going?"

Reese: "Sorry, we got cut off in the middle of our conversation. It took me a few minutes to get the communicator working."

Zoe: "What're talking about? That last conversation where we got cut off from you happened like ten days ago, Reese."

Reese: "How is that possible? It was only ten minutes ago in the time-space we're in."

Max: "Oh wow."

Jonathan: "You know these kinds of small differences are quite common during space-time travel."

Max: "But this was a really big difference, during your ten minutes in the D lab, we've been fighting everything from Roman gladiators to Carribbean pirates!"

The way im seeing this, this would mean that the verse is a 2-B structure, and at a considerably high end of it.

Points in time are seperated by years. months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds etc. Like if I travel back or forward one second through time, i'd still be in a different point in time. In Dinosaur Kings case, all of those said points in time are treated as their own seperate time-spaces.

Basically, there's a time-space for every passing moment. Which would make it probably one of, if not, the highest level of 2-B.

.... No matter how much you try to divide that type of 2-B.... It'd still be 2-B.... Meaning even Chomp [S2] would be 2-B.

When the pagan copy of Pokemon becomes as formidable as the original...

DragonEmperor23 said:
I can't believe Dialga gets oneshot by a T Rex.
When you forget Dialga looks like a dinosaur

And the cool thing is, this would be a very casual 2-B feat for the Cosmos Stones since they balance all of time and space just by literally existing.

I dont think there is more than one universe but rather its a single universe and that every passing moment from the past to the present to the future counts as its own time-space.

Well, unless you want to try and count the Cosmos Stones.

And yes, incase some here missed it, each of the Cosmos Stones do have universes inside of them .

If you want to count the Cosmos Stones, then that means a single point in time in the DK verse can maintain 8 universes each. The regular universe and the universes within the Cosmos Stones. And since all 7 of the Cosmos Stones can exist within the same time period as each other (whilst against the Pterasaurs wishes), that backs this up even further.

So it would be n-8 universes times every passing moment throughout time being it's own time-space. I....can't even fathom how many universes that would give us, especially since time is constantly increasing into the distant future.

According to Rex's dad, Dr. Ancient, the space pirates came from outside the space-time continuum.

My guess would be that they came from an alternate timeline separate from the D-Teams.

The True Forms / Base Forms we are talking about are their dinosaur forms, not their chibi states. So it still would scale ?

Scaling Wise: Basically the D Team has fought those scaling to the Cosmos Stones, such as the Space Pirates in S2. If the base Base dinos are scaled due to being empowered by a 2-B power , than they would scale just by being a Base dino which opens up the scaling significantly.

Even though this is a humoungous outlier. even the chibi forms of the dinosaurs have feats scaling to the Cosmo Stones lol.

Terry in his chibi form literally ate one of the Cosmos Stones and was overflowing with energy from it to the point where it made him run wild.

Brontikens should be comparable to the Dark Pterosaur since he was empowered by the 7 cosmos stones

I agree with Epilson. Weirdly enough we can scale the End of S2 Dinosaurs to Brontikens as they oneshotted him [albeit it was a combined effort] and the Spectral Pirates who were pressung Pterosaur and were empowered by the 7 cosmos stones.

So...

Pterosaur=Dark Pterosaur=Brontikens=Cosmos Stones=Elemental Stones=Main Dinosaurs together》Main Dinosaurs with cosmos stones》 Spectral Dinosaurs》Human with cosmos stone's power》One Main dinosaur ?

May be wrong tho

I believe so...

This actually makes Seth busted as fluff considering the fact he took out 6 of the S2 Dinos at once, when 3 of them working together are comparable to Brontikens.

Back