• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also Shear stated in the same episode that electric is effective against water but not very effective against fire

Same episode. While Spartacus overpowered Spiny, he didn't do much against Shear's dinosaur. Even worse: when she uses the Spectral armour, Spartacus sword (empowered by the yellow cosmos stone) broke when he hit the dinosaur

@Epsilon it proves the scaling is pretty legit.

Okay then... Because of staff approval of the entire thread concerning the upgrade ... I'll be reverting the upgrades to 2-B as well as upgrading the others since he agreed with the entire revision...

Then I'll make a profile for Seth and eventually the D-Team.

Oh god, Enryu you had to post this, now I'm having flashbacks from watching this when it aired in Jetix.

Epsilon R said:
Congratulations everyone
How far into 2-B are they now ?
They should be one of the highest 2-Bs on site the way im seeing this since each passing moment in time counts as it's own universal time-space. This would include even seconds.

As far as the number of universes, im not sure. We should get a lowballed number for them.

Epsilon R said:
Finished Dark Pterosaur. But was immeasurable speed accepted ? I put it on unknown for now
Btw my clip above is to help support Immeasurable Speed.

Because the Pterasaur appeared out of nowhere to the D-team while they were traveling through time-space. And when the Pterasaur led them to a time period to find the next Cosmos Stone, the Pterasaur instantly vanished.

Good. Although I do have a question.

Is it ever directly stated or evident that the dinosaurs' season 1 selves would scale to the power of the tablets and the cosmos stones?

They obviously would in season 2 because they fought the pirates, but in season 1 it seems like more of a stretch in logic, considering that they were killed by the Impact Event, and there's nothing to suggest that they draw actual power from the stones, only using them to access the power they had while alive.

Btw. About the Alpha Gang trio (ursula, zander, ed) they resisted

• A fall from the sky
  • The explosion of a laboratory
  • Being crushed by a falling dinosaur
  • A combined attack of terry and spiny
Where do we put them ?

Creaturemaster971 said:
They obviously would in season 2 because they fought the pirates, but in season 1 it seems like more of a stretch in logic, considering that they were killed by the Impact Event, and there's nothing to suggest that they draw actual power from the stones, only using them to access the power they had while alive.
Dr. Ancient transform some dinosaurs into cards so they weren't killed. Those dinosaurs are chomp and the others

Well as far as Season 1 goes, the element stones are actual explicit requirements to even use Dinosaurs in battle. Like, at all. Without element stones, you literally cant use a Dinosaur in its attack mode. The stones are used as power sources.

Plus, while this does happen in season 2, the Cosmos Stones have been pointed out and shown on multiple occasions to actually boost the power of Dinosaurs that come in contact with them, which would make it even more consistent for Dinosaurs to use the power of the Element Stones (which equal the Cosmos Stones in power). None of the D-Team or the Alpha Gang have trained their dinosaurs to become more powerful, only using artificial power ups like the Element Boosters. So being able to draw power from the Cosmos Stones, or literally eat one and gain power (Terry did this), should apply to their season 1 selves.

Alright, interesting. Never thought my childhood show that I never even finished would have some of the most overpowered dinosaurs in fiction.

I mean 99% of fictional dinosaurs are Tier 9, very few Tier 8. 2-B is pretty insane though, I would expect them to be City level or something like that.

Dziga said:
I mean 99% of fictional dinosaurs are Tier 9, very few Tier 8. 2-B is pretty insane though, I would expect them to be City level or something like that.
Believe me I did too. But this was before we remembered the Element Stones and that they equal the Cosmos Stones.

The latters pretty much do what Dialga and Palkia passively do: balance all of time and space

Wouldn't that have to entail counting how many moments exist? Pretty sure that would just be some degree of infinite, depending on what constitutes a "moment".

Aren't we shown timespaces as far back as whatever period the dinos came from? Even assuming a timespace is a year, that is tens of millions of years and the Cosmos Stones multiplies that by 8.

I agree with Anonymous's lowballed suggestion, however Creature makes a good point as well.

What exactly would count as a moment or "point" in time? I always assumed it would be as big as a year or even as small as a second.

Back