• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I declare this thread as the first thread of general discussion about Dinosaur King, here we are going to talk about anything related to this franchise that marked many people (like me), as a tradition I invented, every person who does a continuation of a General Discussion thread on Dinosaur King, should always put the opening of Dinosaur King in the dubbed language of your country of origin in the OP

Dinosaur King brazilian version dubbing
Dinosaur King brazilian version dubbing

If only Dinosaur King continued

Btw, Did I tell you the fact about boku no Pico and Dinosaur King? I shouldn't

Not quite sold on the speed, to begin with. "Travelling through time" is Immeasurable not infinite if it's done via sheer speed.

Furthermore, Traveling through time can just be simple time travel.

The Pterasaur doesnt time-travel.

For one, time-travel in the Dinosaur King verse is consistently regarded as space-time traveling actually as every time period throughout history is treated as their own seperate time-spaces.

Going deeper, the Pterasaur is able to freely move throughout time and space without a problem in the slightest and on multiple occasions it freely guides the D-Team to specific points in time so they can gather the Cosmos Stones.

That still doesn't prove much without the appropriate scans and context. "Freely traveling through time and space" doesn't grant Immeasurable speed on its own unless there's undeniable proof it's through it's speed alone.

This is the same reason why more verses aren't Immeasurable speed.

Assuming those verses dont have different context as to why they dont have immesurable speed, there's 0 reason to assume it isnt being done with sheer speed.

The Pterasaur doesnt have time-travel (especially since when it guides others to a point in time, it instantly appears to lead them to a time period and then instantly vanishes). And even then, time-travel =/= space-time travel.

Space-time travel is just the ability to travel to different space-times which is just classified as Dimensional Travel in any case. And do you have scans to back up the current claims?

The standard assumption on this wiki isn't to assume but conversely, the burden of proof is on you to prove that the feat was indeed accomplished via sheer speed. I don't have to prove a negative.

When I was younger it's was Ace too but it changed to spiny when I rewatched it.

However my absolute fav is Saurophaganax

Well, looking at the reviews, a "Possibly 2-C" looks good for the Adult Forms to six main dinosaurs, even they each of them being only 1/7 of the Dark Ptserosaur's power

The explanations and justifications were probably not written well enough (no offense Epsilon, its just how it goes when new pages are deleted here).

You should make the pages in the forms of blogs first and then later on make them as pages.

No offense but deleting a page without warning or asking the one that made it what are those justifications..

Btw even if tier 2 isn't acceaccepted, they should be 8-B at the very least (destruction of the Sagrada Familia)

With no subtitle?

Ok, then you should call someone able to speak french

French

Back