• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Did anyone think of this? Ajimu vs The protege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
Edit: Please don't count my vote until my question gets answered. I'm only just leaning towards inconclusive.
TBH that is why my vote goes to Ajimu. I mean ajimu has stuff like perception manipulation. Or dream manipulation. She can just appear in his dreams, transform him into a child beat the shit outta him then transfer that result into the real world...

Warren Valion said:
On one panel alone, I saw a "Leave a Will Skill" and a "Become Pregnant Skill". Almost every woman in the world can do both of these things. So no, they are not all hax in anyway. All of these "skills" are a joke unless she actually does them within the narrative.
"Burst Bust - Become big breasted skill"

^^^^

Statistic Amplification for Ajimu when?

PaChi2 said:
Im getting confused. Can he amplify what he copies?
Proabably
He was overpowering both the Beyonder and The Living Tribunal when he absorbed their power

I mean, the video explaining his power seemed to highball him as much as possible, yet still never implied that he improves his copies. I think he was overpowering those two because he had copied more than just their powers.

If he's starting with nothing and only up against one opponent, he should practically equalize everything.

Well inconclusive.. i don't get why that would be the case. I mean if Ajimu just 1 shots him right out of the bat he has no chance to copy does he? And there is also the fact that Ajimu can just null anything he tries. Example:

Ajimu uses Skill Zero.

Protege copies skill zero, he tries to use it, too late Skill Zero is nulled.

Ajimu uses anything. Protege copies, cannot use anything cus of Skill Zero.

The fact that Ajimu has her stuff while Protege needs to copy gives her the first hand.

PS @pachi: Is this a for fun battle or do you intend to add this?

@Fire I intend to add this because its nearly the only way to get something added on Ajimu's profile.

Oh, The Protege is one of my old school Marvel classics.

Let it be known the Protege can be sealed. Like the video above states if the Protege doesn't physically see the power. He won't be able to copy it.

@Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97

I can see it happening earlier in the battle than later.

Ajimu will immediately realize that Protege is like Medaka but without the handicap Author Love. She will have no reason to stall the battle flipping through her judgemental skills.

Firephoenixearl what is the skill name where Ajimu doesn't make the same mistake twice?

As I said, all of her "13 quadrilion" skills that were just menioned in the background and shit are purely hypothetical and gags with no actual effect

SchroKatze said:
Wanting to be affected = Mistake.
I wouldn't mind getting punched by a 3y/o let's say. So i let him punch him just cus it's fun to see him try. That doesn't mean i made a mistake, it doesn't bother me whatever happens.

A mistake would be: I let someone do something, to then later realize that was a bad choice because that 1 thing did more than i expected.

That never happened to Ajimu with the exception of the PIS scene with Iihiko.

Bookmaker = she never really minded being in a seal, she was just wasting time, and she was still able to affect dreams so she could have done something from there, though she didn't cus muh fun.

The seal with styles = She was literally having fun, she was just enjoying herself in a seal and it was stated she could come out anytime.

I can't think of anything else.

I rly don't see why this would be inconc tbh. If protege has to see something before he can copy it, then it's useless since he's always 1 step behind Ajimu. Ajimu uses "annihalation" Protege dies. Him copying anihalation is useless since he's dead.

Whatever skill Ajimu uses will be her win.

Skill Zero: Her win since nothing will work for Protege after that. He can copy all he wants, he won't be able to use them.

Any 1 hit kill skill: Basically 1 hit and it's done.

Dream Manipulation: When has protege shown to be able to copy stuff in his dreams?

There are just so many stuff Ajimu can do that are 1 hits and it will always end in her win because Protege has to copy first. If this were Ajimu vs Ajimu copied Protege then yes it's downright inconclusive, the fact that protege is normal makes this Ajimu's win.

Also what tier is protege before he copies anything?

Monarch Laciel said:
Fungus manipulation is an ability

I said that skills don't equal hax
Dood, Eveline from Resident Evil VII begs to differ.

Killing is faster than copying then killing.

I'm voting for Ajimu.

Wouldn't Protege's profile work as "Unknow, up to High 1-B with Power Mimicry"?

Kaltias said:
I don't think that this can be added unless Protege gets a non-High 1-B key
Its not difficult. Just slap an Unknown to his Base lol.

3-1-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back