• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Did anyone think of this? Ajimu vs The protege

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Ajimu Najimi and Base The Protege

SBA. Speed equal.

Thoughts?

From her profile: Note: Due to the uncertainty regarding Ajimu's tiering, the nature of her abilities, and her portrayal within canon, she should not be used in versus threads

Welp, I believe she is fighting someone who does not care about that. It should be fine.

ProtegeRender
The kid who copies powers

Ajimu Najimi

Ajimu: 0

Protege: 0

Incon: 1

Let's add something to their profile!

DragonEmperor23 said:
I heard Ajimu can make her skills better so

Protege copies

Ajimu upgrades

Protege copies

I N F I N I T E P O W E R
Is that a vote?

Also, Cal's vote is him saying that Protege can copy all of Ajimu's abilities. But that's all he says and shouldn't be enough to qualify as a vote because 1-1=0

DragonEmperor23 said:
SBA is speed equal right? I don't think Schro's vote would count in that case as Protege wouldn't be able to blitz Ajimu.
She would. Since she would just copy any speed enhancements Ajimu have and amplify it

Schro means that protege would copy and amplify Ajimu's powers. For some reason he calls protege a she.

The only power listed is power mimicry, there's nothing to suggest that the powers are amplified. It saying he would have gotten stronger is just because he could have copied more stuff.

I'm afraid to know if this was meant to be taken seriously or not.

Huh isn't this a murder stomp for Ajimu? I mean like...you know. Ajimu one shots him before he copies anything or even use anything on her.

>Speed Equal

>Gal governs the concept of speed so jokes on you. xD

Also this is a bit of a murder stomp. I mean Ajimu can just dream world his ass do all that needs to be done and then go home sips tea.

Also: "Life Zero lets me nullify any skill i want"

So imma tell protege gl.

@Fire

In order to have a fair fight for Ajimu I had to put her against someone who acts independently of tier and powers (aka this guy who simply copies).

Ajimu: 1

Protege: 1

Incon: 1

Yeah but not any "no tier" is ok to put vs this gal. She's quite literally the most haxxed character in the wiki (name someone who has more than 13 quadrillion hax xD). He needs to copy first which gives Ajimu more than enough time to find something in her arsenal for him.

Firephoenixearl said:
Yeah but not any "no tier" is ok to put vs this gal. She's quite literally the most haxxed character in the wiki (name someone who has more than 13 quadrillion hax xD). He needs to copy first which gives Ajimu more than enough time to find something in her arsenal for him.
Skills =/= hax though

Firephoenixearl said:
She needs to show (emphasis on show) more abilities than the ol' puffball before she can claim the title of most abilities ovo.

13 quadrillion hypothetical skills which are mostly composed of attacks (Sword skills) and have 0 proof of being actual powers that she can use.

IMO, Kirby's "most abilities" title is wank. A good portion of them link to the power listing wiki, which separates powers down to color differences, so in actuality it's more like Kirby has two different colors of fire. Sorry Cal

Yobobojojo said:
Skills =/= hax though
Same thing. Many skills can be the same hax yes, it doesn't matter when you have 13 quadrillion of them (13 quadrillion seconds = 412k Millennia btw just for comparison).

Firephoenixearl said:
On one panel alone, I saw a "Leave a Will Skill" and a "Become Pregnant Skill". Almost every woman in the world can do both of these things. So no, they are not all hax in anyway. All of these "skills" are a joke unless she actually does them within the narrative.

HHHmmmMMmMMm.

I think I'm inclined to say inconclusive as well.

I'm watching the vid on Protege, and he literally just seems like Medaka to a T.

What's to stop Ajimu from becoming invisible so that he can't see her use her powers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back