• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Diavolo vs Trafalgar D. Water Law

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Still doesn't mean that KC can win against him
Round one:

>Law gets completely countered thanks to secondary stand.

>Somehow doesnt win?

Round two:

>Law can't even SEE or hurt KC

>Still somehow doesnt win?

Lol?

Ok this is getting weird, I understand (no pun intended) that my previous comment was a bit confusing, but I'm arguing that because Law would be unable to hurt KC, he wouldn't win. I don't understand what exactly you're trying to say.

What he's saying that Diavolo can't harm Law either. Have you ever tried punching a brick wall when the wall can't hurt you and you're obviously faster than the wall? You're not gonna hurt that wall, but you'll hurt your fist.

Arigarmy said:
What he's saying that Diavolo can't harm Law either. Have you ever tried punching a brick wall when the wall can't hurt you and you're obviously faster than the wall? You're not gonna hurt that wall, but you'll hurt your fist.
To me, the only reason why standar fighting Stands are broken and can fight higher tier characters is because of speed. Massively FTL Building level punches gonna hurt.

Also, why is morale off? This is a Worst Generation pirate Vs a Gangster willing to kill his daughter to hide his identity... who has freaking Dissacocciative Identity Disorder!

Actually Diavolo just breaks his hands, even if King Crimson is punching or not, the punch having speed to it isn't changing anything at all other than just how quickly Diavolo's hands break

Neither of them can kill the other, it's just inconclusive

Also, saw the scan that gave him possession, and I'm pretty sure that was because of Silver Chariot Requiem

Back