• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tomura Shigaraki VS Trafalgar Law

• Fight Location: Dressrosa Island
  • Starting Distance: 10m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • All For One Shigaraki | Dressrosa Arc Law
Shigaraki:
Law:
Inconclusive:

88zEO3C.png
latest

Law seems to have regeneration negation, and I imagine he is a far superior fighter as well. Going hold off until I hear what this man can do.

What would Law do if he see what looks like some kind of attack spreading across the ground and coming towards him? Because Shigaraki is going to start with Decay.

What would Law do if he see what looks like some kind of attack spreading across the ground and coming towards him? Because Shigaraki is going to start with Decay.
Room
In that space he is the doctor everything or person in the room is the patient lying on the table so since that is his opening move this is a stomp, he rooms then cut shiggy to pieces

Alright then, I wasn't going to say it because I don't know the guy and wasn't going to judge just based on what I read.

But that sounds like a stomp to me.

Well for one, hello everybody. Hope this doesn't turn into a hostile thread.

Now that I've heard about this thread, time to explain why Law violates.

Law's Abilities​

Law seems to have regeneration negation, and I imagine he is a far superior fighter as well. Going hold off until I hear what this man can do.

Just to give you a quick run down of Law's abilities.

Trafalgar Law has an ability provided via the fruit the Ope Ope no Mi, which gives him surgical abilities, which provides him the title of the surgeon of death.

His main ability, Room, is an intangible sphere where he can do 90% of his abilities.

Shambles lets him switch the position of things inside his room all around.
He has the abilities to switch the minds and souls of people as well.
Takt gives him broken telekinesis where he can control anything inside his room.
Amputate gives him the ability to spatially slice anything inside the room. He can fuse people to items or to other people
Mes lets him poke out peoples' hearts to where he can stab them or squeeze them, either killing or causing great pain to the victim.
Counter Shock where he can electrocute people.
Scan which lets him scan and steal any objects or weapons of an enemy.
Radio Knife, a combo of Counter Shock and Amputate which stops the victim from regenerating.
Injection Shot, a stab with large range.
Gamma Knife, an internal damage technique where he shoves gamma radiation inside somebody's body, which electrocutes them from inside of their body and badly damages their organs

Outside of his Devil Fruit, he has Haki.
Armament Haki, AP amp.
Observation Haki, perception amp.
Basically for Observation Haki, his sensing is broken. Basically he can read minds and see what he's going to do.

The Actual Fight​

Initially he would just dice up Shigaraki. He would know about his abilities via reading his mind then cut his arms off and fuse them to a rock or something.

If he feels like it, he'll poke his heart out then stab it, killing Shigaraki.

That's pretty much it. Not that big of a fight.

Law's Abilities​

Trafalgar Law has an ability provided via the fruit the Ope Ope no Mi, which gives him surgical abilities, which provides him the title of the surgeon of death.

His main ability, Room, is an intangible sphere where he can do 90% of his abilities.

Takt gives him broken telekinesis where he can control anything inside his room.
Amputate gives him the ability to spatially slice anything inside the room. He can fuse people to items or to other people
Mes lets him poke out peoples' hearts to where he can stab them or squeeze them, either killing or causing great pain to the victim.
Radio Knife, a combo of Counter Shock and Amputate which stops the victim from regenerating.
Gamma Knife, an internal damage technique where he shoves gamma radiation inside somebody's body, which electrocutes them from inside of their body and badly damages their organs

Armament Haki, AP amp.
Basically for Observation Haki, his sensing is broken. Basically he can read minds and see what he's going to do.

The Actual Fight​

Initially he would just dice up Shigaraki. He would know about his abilities via reading his mind then cut his arms off and fuse them to a rock or something.

With all of this, I refuse to believe this guy is not the strongest in his verse.

With all of this, I refuse to believe this guy is not the strongest in his verse.
Armament Haki, AP amp.
I didn't elaborate on this cause it wasn't noted to be a huge factor in this fight outside of an AP and Dura amp for a dude who has superior AP and Dura

The higher tier characters have stronger, more potent, Armament Haki.

Armament Haki counters Devil Fruit powers. Stronger Armament Haki makes it to where your devil fruit powers don't work on the victim.

The stronger characters
1. Have stronger and more potent Armament Haki than him, rendering his abilities useless.
2. Know how his abilities work and won't get hit by moves they know about.

And even for 2 they still get hit occasionally.

Law's Abilities​

Armament Haki, AP amp.

The Actual Fight​

These scans should be in his justifications

Well if they resist Spatial Manip then doesn't that just render him useless..?
He has more abilities outside of Spatial Manip

OP characters aren't one trick wonders (except Sugar), they always have something else on top of it

Law lowkey might still be able to win this fight without using his DF. Just Haki and his raw combat alone, but his DF makes it completely one sided

One Piece characters have insane physicals. Even Law himself has shown that he has pretty insane jumps/leaps. That + Observation Haki seeing exactly what Shigaraki would do + Armament Hardening on his physicals or a sword that outscales his natural stats is much more fair than Shigaraki fighting Law with his DF imo

Well uh, Law cannot fly so he can't avoid Shigaraki's decay.

(Referring to without his DF)
Law can use shambles with Rocks in the air and just keep teleporting upwards.

But he wouldn't need to, he chops of Shigaraki's hands in the beginning of the fight

Law can use shambles with Rocks in the air and just keep teleporting upwards.

But he wouldn't need to, he chops of Shigaraki's hands in the beginning of the fight
He was talking about if Law gave Shigaraki a handicap, and didn't use his DF powers at all.

To be fair, Shigaraki has other attacks besides Decay in case Law dodges it, but none of those should put him down. For someone with a godlike fruit that should make him almost untouchable, Law has multiple endurance/durability feats between when Vergo had his heart and basically all his fights in Dressrosa

But for an actual match that can be added, Law has too many options with ROOM and Obs Haki makes any surprise attack Shigaraki could do moot in equalized speed, unless we use canon One Piece logic with Obs Haki just not working all the time for plot lmao

Back