• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trafalgar Law vs Jinbe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafalgar Water D. Law VS Jinbe

Law: 4 (@Ryuga21, @ThanatosX, @M1keyOnDiscord, @Sonicflare9)
Jinbe: 7 (@MonkeyOfLife, @KingTempest, @NomsNoms, @FluffyCreatureZ, @KingAllen30, @Eminiteable, @StrawHatArslan)
Inconclusive:

latest
latest

Last edited:
Voting jinbe via Stronger Haki (resisting law's devil fruit abilities), Limited Durability Negation and Shockwave Generation with Fishman Karate, Much more experienced, and Stronger Durability (with Haki) link

Voting Law via teleportation, Curtain (Which Jinbe can't do anything to break since it blocked a Haimei Hakke), Multiple One-Shot Opportunities (Mes, Ganma Knife), and Injection Shot. Jinbe would hardly be able to use his distance to do anything against Law.

Voting Law via teleportation, Curtain (Which Jinbe can't do anything to break since it blocked a Haimei Hakke), Multiple One-Shot Opportunities (Mes, Ganma Knife), and Injection Shot. Jinbe would hardly be able to use his distance to do anything against Law.
Doflamingo < Jinbe or =

Multiple One-Shot Opportunities (Mes, Ganma Knife)
Haki.
Voting Law via teleportation, Curtain (Which Jinbe can't do anything to break since it blocked a Haimei Hakke), Multiple One-Shot Opportunities (Mes, Ganma Knife), and Injection Shot.
Did all of those to doflamingo and barely did anything to him because of haki.
Which Jinbe can't do anything to break since it blocked a Haimei Hakke
Know nothing about this.

Doflamingo isn't Jinbe when it comes to haki.

List their Haki feats to show who has superior haki

Jinbe's Haki was potent enough to block hits from Akainu who has the strongest devil fruit in the series.

Jinbe has better buso feats

Law is a far more versatile fighter, with many abilities that ignores durability and haxes that garant him an almost complete control of the fighting area.

Meanwhile Jimbe is a mainly physical fighter, which puts him in a huge disavantage against an enemy like him.

My vote goes to Trafalgar.

Law is a far more versatile fighter, with many abilities that ignores durability and haxes that garant him an almost complete control of the fighting area.

Meanwhile Jimbe is a mainly physical fighter, which puts him in a huge disavantage against an enemy like him.

My vote goes to Trafalgar.
Just so you know... Haki can block devil fruit attacks... While he is more versatile... It won't matter if his haki isn't strong enough... Even if he is a little behind jinbe in haki, it will still be a very big challenge for law to do anything since jinbe's internal water attacks will hurt (quite alot). Plus let's not forget Jinbe was a warlord same with Doflamingo and fought Akainu, Big Mom and more... He is much more experienced... So jinbe downgrading to fight law will be much easier than fighting Big mom or Akainu.

Just so you know... Haki can block devil fruit attacks... While he is more versatile... It won't matter if his haki isn't strong enough... Even if he is a little behind jinbe in haki, it will still be a very big challenge for law to do anything since jinbe's internal water attacks will hurt (quite alot). Plus let's not forget Jinbe was a warlord same with Doflamingo and fought Akainu, Big Mom and more... He is much more experienced... So jinbe downgrading to fight law will be much easier than fighting Big mom or Akainu.
So, to defeat Trafalgar, is it enough just to have a superior Busoshoku Haki?

I always thought I needed a few more factors.

Voting Law FRA.
Even if someone can "Resist" Devil fruits or withstand them, Law seems like he has the advantage with weapons like the Gamma Knife.

Let's act like Gamma knife doesn't need super close range

Jinbe for more frequent internal damage and superior fighting skill, plus superior busoshoku

Let's act like Gamma knife doesn't need super close range

Jinbe for more frequent internal damage and superior fighting skill, plus superior busoshoku
I see no why how the "super close range" case is required to be made.
Law can make a ROOM, manipulate jinbe however he pleases while being in that room such as, I dont know, forcing him to be stationary? afaik the room has no limitations on what it can do, and if it does I would like to be aware of them cause the clips I've seen of it do pretty wacky things that would definitely give him time to use it on Jinbe.

Also what he does in character is what this website uses not what he can do or is able to do...

That won't work against someone who has stronger haki... Law can't teleport big mom and kaido... why would making them stationary work?
Currently delving into this whole argument of "stronger haki", im extremely unfamiliar with One Piece, seemed like a pretty open-shut case with abilities but ig there's a ranking system with haki, so I personally am gonna delve into this so that way I can make a more concise argument.
Also what he does in character is what this website uses not what he can do or is able to do...
I purely went based off-of what I saw on this wiki, as-in the moves and abilities listed. So I don't know what you mean by the "is what this website uses" trying to imply I stated something not on the power list (I also watched some YT clips of his various attacks in action so I dont mis-read something.)
No he can manipulate around him... Or himself... Not jinbe since he has stronger haki
My 1st quote tweet covers this. Im gonna dive into what it means to have a stronger haki, because VSB does a terrible job explaining it because afaik from this wiki, the only haki that would be "stronger" is Conqueror's Haki from what I could gather on this wiki. So, gonna take a step back, and delve into it. Im not revoking my vote though, since I dont understand the whole "stronger haki" when it doesnt really seem like much could be stronger than Mr. Surgeon over here.

Currently delving into this whole argument of "stronger haki", im extremely unfamiliar with One Piece, seemed like a pretty open-shut case with abilities but ig there's a ranking system with haki, so I personally am gonna delve into this so that way I can make a more concise argument.

I purely went based off-of what I saw on this wiki, as-in the moves and abilities listed. So I don't know what you mean by the "is what this website uses" trying to imply I stated something not on the power list (I also watched some YT clips of his various attacks in action so I dont mis-read something.)

My 1st quote tweet covers this. Im gonna dive into what it means to have a stronger haki, because VSB does a terrible job explaining it because afaik from this wiki, the only haki that would be "stronger" is Conqueror's Haki from what I could gather on this wiki. So, gonna take a step back, and delve into it. Im not revoking my vote though, since I dont understand the whole "stronger haki" when it doesnt really seem like much could be stronger than Mr. Surgeon over here.
Link and link

Insert a buncha text
After doing my research, Nothing states law could not use his room big mom... except she has Conqueror's Haki... which is a 1 in a million haki.

You know what Jinbe doesn't have? Conqueror's Haki.

Yes, Law could theoretically use his room against big mom, however capturing someone of that magnitude would be fairly taxing on his stamina, and using his typical move, shambles, on big mom, for example, would be the only move he could only play reasonably against someone nearly 30 ft tall. (Jinbe is only ~10 ft btw.)

I see now valid argument bringing up big mom other than Jinbe was able to tank AN attack from her.
Am I down-playing his durability? No. Im saying he isn't big mom. No Conqueror's haki.
Gamma knife was able to fatally wound someone Law normally stood no chance against due to their insane regen, not durability.
I see no valid argument towards jinbe at this point other than if he had better stamina with his haki than Law, which is not something I went on my quest to figure out what a "better" haki meant (which is irrelevant from what I gathered outside of what your haki does, or mainly what your devil fruit ability is when applicable.)

After doing my research, Nothing states law could not use his room big mom... except she has Conqueror's Haki... which is a 1 in a million haki.

You know what Jinbe doesn't have? Conqueror's Haki.

Yes, Law could theoretically use his room against big mom, however capturing someone of that magnitude would be fairly taxing on his stamina, and using his typical move, shambles, on big mom, for example, would be the only move he could only play reasonably against someone nearly 30 ft tall. (Jinbe is only ~10 ft btw.)

I see now valid argument bringing up big mom other than Jinbe was able to tank AN attack from her.
Am I down-playing his durability? No. Im saying he isn't big mom. No Conqueror's haki.
Gamma knife was able to fatally wound someone Law normally stood no chance against due to their insane regen, not durability.
I see no valid argument towards jinbe at this point other than if he had better stamina with his haki than Law, which is not something I went on my quest to figure out what a "better" haki meant (which is irrelevant from what I gathered outside of what your haki does, or mainly what your devil fruit ability is when applicable.)
Busoshoku (武装色) is Haki that strengthens one's offense and defense like armor. With it, it can defend them against a Devil Fruit users (悪魔の実) abilities while also allowing them to potentially strike back! (This is Armament haki... It has nothing to do with Conqueror's haki)
Are we forgetting about this? Link, link, link, link and link
Law was unable to cut through Doflamingo's usage of Busoshoku Haki, with the latter catching the former's sword and stopping Law's attack despite being inside of Law's ROOM.[20] Haki being used as a deterrent to this fruit's effects was further proven in the Wano Country Arc, where Law confirmed he was unable to displace either Big Mom or Kaido around due to their far superior Haki.[21] (Not trying to spoil myself)
I see no input those links have in the whole "lol he has better haki insta win" argument I see you pushing besides saying law's spatial slashes can be resisted.
It's lol he has stronger haki it gets resisted...

Busoshoku (武装色) is Haki that strengthens one's offense and defense like armor. With it, it can defend them against a Devil Fruit users (悪魔の実) abilities while also allowing them to potentially strike back! (This is Armament haki... It has nothing to do with Conqueror's haki)

Law was unable to cut through Doflamingo's usage of Busoshoku Haki, with the latter catching the former's sword and stopping Law's attack despite being inside of Law's ROOM.[20] Haki being used as a deterrent to this fruit's effects was further proven in the Wano Country Arc, where Law confirmed he was unable to displace either Big Mom or Kaido around due to their far superior Haki.[21] (Not trying to spoil myself)

It's lol he has stronger haki it gets resisted...
  • can defend, not always (and def. isn't an insta win like ur portraying it)
  • Law DOES hurt doflamingo without explicitly spoiling info, which quite-literally counters that argument.
  • "It's lol he has stronger haki it gets resisted..." doesn't explicitly mean he just flat-out can cancel his haki.

Also comparing big mom, kaido and doflamingo to Jinbe is a joke. Not only did the former 3 have Devil Hearts, they also had Conqueror's Haki. I really dont see how you can even remotely compare them to Jinbe because he defended AN attack from big mom.

Is there ANY way to tell how better your haki has to be to resist laws abilities? Because Doffy>Law yet shambles gamma knife etc still worked on him. Even you say jinbei>Doffy he certainly isnt BM or kaido
Also law should be able to avoid alot of jinbeis attacks because he can still use shambles on himself

Is there ANY way to tell how better your haki has to be to resist laws abilities? Because Doffy>Law yet shambles gamma knife etc still worked on him. Even you say jinbei>Doffy he certainly isnt BM or kaido
Also law should be able to avoid alot of jinbeis attacks because he can still use shambles on himself
THANK YOU.

This is Exactly what I was trying to get across. I dont see how you can sit here with a straight face and compare BM and kaido to Jinbei.
Especially seeing how shambles is applicable on himself 24/7 from what I can tell.

THANK YOU.

This is Exactly what I was trying to get across. I dont see how you can sit here with a straight face and compare BM and kaido to Jinbei.
Especially seeing how shambles is applicable on himself 24/7 from what I can tell.
  • can defend, not always (and def. isn't an insta win like ur portraying it)
  • Law DOES hurt doflamingo without explicitly spoiling info, which quite-literally counters that argument.
  • "It's lol he has stronger haki it gets resisted..." doesn't explicitly mean he just flat-out can cancel his haki.

Also comparing big mom, kaido and doflamingo to Jinbe is a joke. Not only did the former 3 have Devil Hearts, they also had Conqueror's Haki. I really dont see how you can even remotely compare them to Jinbe because he defended AN attack from big mom.
When did I say any of this?
Voting jinbe via Stronger Haki (resisting law's devil fruit abilities), Limited Durability Negation and Shockwave Generation with Fishman Karate, Much more experienced, and Stronger Durability (with Haki) link
How is this portraying an insta win? (I literally don't even like jinbe that much)
Law DOES hurt doflamingo without explicitly spoiling info, which quite-literally counters that argument.
did law Hurt doflamingo while using armament haki? 🤔 link law teleported and surprised doflamingo while doflamingo was fighting luffy... Link
Because Doffy>Law yet shambles gamma knife etc still worked on him
Gamma knife was a surprise attack same with shambles...
Even you say jinbei>Doffy he certainly isnt BM or kaido
Never did I say he was
No he can manipulate around him... Or himself... Not jinbe since he has stronger haki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back