• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trafalgar Law vs Jinbe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would tact work on to redirect jimbeis attacks or thats resisted to? Also what was jinbeis answer to gamma knife because we can atleast agree that works since It did on kaido

Would tact work on to redirect jimbeis attacks or thats resisted to?
It will get resisted...
Also what was jinbeis answer to gamma knife because we can atleast agree that works since It did on kaido
That's wano... But let's say jinbe didn't use haki and law hit him with a gamma knife... Again it would barely do much... He tanked a dura neg lava punch from Akainu
9.png

If I see Wano again I swear

Law using Gamma Knife during Dressrosa is a last case scenario. Stop bringing up Gamma Knife.

I'm not voting Law because I think Law > Jimbe. I'm voting him because he has much more versatile haxes, he is a better strategist and he has abilities that garant him an almost complete control of the fighting arena.

Because of all of the above combined I think that Law has an edge in this fight. But again, this is my opinion.
90% of his abilities get resisted. The only thing that he has over Jinbe is strategy

This.

Also I like how Tempest made the assumption Jinbe would just "walk up to law" like Wheeeeze.
I like how you guys used Wano scaling and feats for a Dressrosa key. Keep going

Law wouldn’t get the chance to use gamma knife. Highly doubt the fight goes on that long for law to consider using gamma knife.

Law wouldn’t get the chance to use gamma knife. Highly doubt the fight goes on that long for law to consider using gamma knife.
Why couldnt he use gamma knife? And what makes law not consider it, nor why make it determined based on duration? Im pretty sure thats not how law works in-character. Im not saying that's his go-to, but if he cant shambles the person, his logical-next step would be to try spatial slices, which can be argued if jimbe's haki is superior enough to defend it, hint 90% of this thread, and then if nether of those two work, why wouldn't he try Countershock or Gamma Knife? What stops him from using Mes either? Shoot, lets say in one of these many theoretical scenarios Jinbe decapitates his arm, what stops him from using Sterben even? that argument is kinda jank. Im not trying to argue "Lolol Law would 100% open with gamma knife", but its more-or-less what Law knows of Jinbe WCI-arc, which from what Im assuming, they havent really fought each other or together so they wouldnt know the extent of each other's abilities prior to seeing it in-hand combat.

Gamma knife is a last case scenario were laws uses it LITERALLY as a final move. Even making a room so big that it cuts down on his life span.

If it was in character for Law to use gamma knife after a little bit of trouble he would’ve used it on Doffy on the bridge in dressrosa. Spoiler alert he didn’t.

Gamma knife is a last case scenario were laws uses it LITERALLY as a final move. Even making a room so big that it cuts down on his life span.

If it was in character for Law to use gamma knife after a little bit of trouble he would’ve used it on Doffy on the bridge in dressrosa. Spoiler alert he didn’t.
If this battle placed Law in a similar scenario to the one that lead-upto Doffy in viewpoint of Jinbe then I dont see why Gamma knife couldnt be used.

Your statement also ignores the other attacks I mentioned, such-as Countershock, another attack that can ignore physical defense. Hell I didnt even mention Injection Shot, which was seen as an attack that goes straight through a target.

Ya'll voting for Jinbe are either over-hyping his Haki or under-estimating Law's at this point I swear.

Your statement also ignores the other attacks I mentioned, such-as Countershock, another attack that can ignore physical defense. Hell I didnt even mention Injection Shot, which was seen as an attack that goes straight through a target.
Because I’m specifically talking about gamma knife…. I’m not ignoring your other points…
dont see why Gamma knife couldnt be used.
did I say it wouldn’t be used??? I’m literally just saying that would be the LAST MOVE. And that I doubt the fight would go on long enough for Law to use it…
Ya'll voting for Jinbe are either over-hyping his Haki or under-estimating Law's at this point I swear.
I didn’t even vote for anybody bruh

Because I’m specifically talking about gamma knife…. I’m not ignoring your other points…

did I say it wouldn’t be used??? I’m literally just saying that would be the LAST MOVE. And that I doubt the fight would go on long enough for Law to use it…

I didn’t even vote for anybody bruh
- Specifically talking about one point and not acknowledging the other points is indeed ignoring said points.

- What brings you to the conclusion the fight wouldnt last long enough? Battles dont end until the target is incapacitated, dead, BFR'd (which wouldn't really apply here cause I dont think Law is gonna shamble himself outside of fishman island or away from Jinbe as Jinbe has superior ranged attacks.) for a week, or unable to fight for a week if I properly recall. Saying "the fight wouldnt go on long enough" is saying it would be over one way or another and Im just assuming anyone arguing at this point was voting for Jinbe due to "superior" haki.

- adding onto the last portion, my apologizes for assuming you had voted in this case, however, what makes you say the fight wouldn't go on long enough? That makes me assume you're insinuating one party would wipe out the other prior, and Im curious to whom you're inferring and what brought you to said conclusion(s).

such-as Countershock, another attack that can ignore physical defense. Hell I didnt even mention Injection Shot, which was seen as an attack that goes straight through a target.
Jinbe tanked akainu dura neg... He will easily do it with law.

Jinbe tanked akainu dura neg... He will easily do it with law.
You mean that one scene you like mentioning 24/7 of where he was protecting luffy & ace? thats kinda ignorant of the back-attack he suffered later that may I remind you put him in critical condition. Which a concentrated attack directly though a point of a foe without leaving a physical trace is exactly what Injection shot does. Only difference is that Akainu left a giant-ass hole.

Not in the manga

If Doffy can tank it... Jinbe easily will... Also law won't have a chance landing it
11.png
Ima need you to define 'tanking' then sir. I wouldn't call this tanking. Absorbing it? Yeah, partially, but not 'tanking', doffy isnt 100% a-ok afterwards like a normal tank would be in an RPG / MMO title (hint the term 'tanking' being used in that way.). Not trying to paint a picture where this would be an insta-win for Law, absolutely not, but trying to paint the picture of A. Doffy being inferior to Jinbe and B. Doffy "tanking" Injection Shot, which is basically an inferior gamma knife damage-wise, is just flatout misleading.

Ima need you to define 'tanking' then sir. I wouldn't call this tanking. Absorbing it? Yeah, partially, but not 'tanking', doffy isnt 100% a-ok afterwards like a normal tank would be in an RPG / MMO title (hint the term 'tanking' being used in that way.). Not trying to paint a picture where this would be an insta-win for Law, absolutely not, but trying to paint the picture of A. Doffy being inferior to Jinbe and B. Doffy "tanking" Injection Shot, which is basically an inferior gamma knife damage-wise, is just flatout misleading.
Tank means being able to still stand up.

Tank means being able to still stand up.
Then in that case yes, Jinbe could still stand up after an attack like that. But if thats your definition then that has realistically no bearing on Law's attacks cause none of them require a target to be lying down or standing up. I dont see why Law couldnt do Injection shot, Jinbe get knocked down (unless you're trying to say Jinbe is more durable than doffy, which haha no,) and then finish him off with gamma knife. or do enough damage to weaken Jinbe to do one-of his spatial slices 'cause the only reason why he didnt follow gamma knife with that was cause when he did it against doffy he was in pretty bad condition, most-likely would've taken more out of him than possible due to the prolonged fight prior to doing a move like gamma knife.

Then in that case yes, Jinbe could still stand up after an attack like that. But if thats your definition then that has realistically no bearing on Law's attacks cause none of them require a target to be lying down or standing up. I dont see why Law couldnt do Injection shot, Jinbe get knocked down (unless you're trying to say Jinbe is more durable than doffy, which haha no,) and then finish him off with gamma knife. or do enough damage to weaken Jinbe to do one-of his spatial slices 'cause the only reason why he didnt follow gamma knife with that was cause when he did it against doffy he was in pretty bad condition, most-likely would've taken more out of him than possible due to the prolonged fight prior to doing a move like gamma knife.
Your forgetting law needed to surprise attack to hit those attacks... Also they are literally under water... Jinbe has range and area to win... Mostly everything law can do has a counter...

Easily.... Link, link, link, link and link (doffy ain't getting up from those attacks at all)
'aight time to debunk theses.
Link #1 - Hes using water against magma dude. This can be implied by the watery effects in the biggest panel on that page. Magma x water is a no-no for the magma. which is why he called it "stalling".
Link #2 - Napoleon himself is really just a slightly stronger sword, with the possibility of being a 'homie' for big mom's haki and DF to affect. Thats it. That hit isnt special besides having big mom being the controller of him, which we've already seen Jinbe has homefield advantage against big mom due to his sheer willpower. This link doesnt prove jack besides Jinbe, with intense willpower, going against someone who's willpower-haki & DF wont affect, is gonna give Jinbe the advantage obviously.
Link #3 - He nearly died after getting a single blow from that admiral. Same with Luffy. This doesnt show anything unique about Jinbe besides the fact he can survive with a hole in his stomach (which surprisingly, alot of people IRL can do if they get treatment shortly afterwards, hole in stomach =/= instadeath for normal people.)
Link #4 - That literally shows nothing besides jinbe is wobbling around with a hole in his stomach. That wasnt his attack nor was that him attacking. I dont see how this has any bearing on his durability besides, once again, being able to hobble around with a hole in his gut (Nothing would prevent Law from attacking a crippled Jinbe in reference to this fight, while we've seen Law lose an arm and still be a good fighter.)
Link #5 - Crocodile is literally on his team, best thing this can be used for is "Jinbe's willpower is strong enough to keep him conscious after being spun around by crocodile and becoming part donut from Akainu." Friendly fire can be toggled by people who are on your team. Law & Luffy VS doffy should've shown that, unless you wanna tell me luffy < doffy in that fight which then I know ya trollin'.

Link #1 - Hes using water against magma dude. This can be implied by the watery effects in the biggest panel on that page. Magma x water is a no-no for the magma. which is why he called it "stalling".
Do you even know where that was located? Literally no possible way he used water…

Even if we just go with what you say Akainu heat up scales from Ace that just by existing stopped all the snow from falling due to it getting evaporated… He also vaporized steal… water isn’t doing shit to stop him… or stall him
i don’t even understand your point with this “debunk” Jinbe’s haki is able to defend against a weakened big mom that feat is greater than anything Doffy has done.

Do you even know where that was located? Literally no possible way he used water…

Even if we just go with what you say Akainu heat up scales from Ace that just by existing stopped all the snow from falling due to it getting evaporated… He also vaporized steal… water isn’t doing shit to stop him… or stall him

i don’t even understand your point with this “debunk” Jinbe’s haki is able to defend against a weakened big mom that feat is greater than anything Doffy has done.
The 2nd point was to show we dont really know how "strong" Napoleon really is, especially with a 'weaken' mom. (Also ignoring the fact Jinbe literally has homefield advantage against big mom as seen here, clearing giving 0 care about the same move that knocked out the likes of luffy and the rest of the crew except those big-mom doesnt apply it to. Trying to drown a fish is the best comparison I can give to this...)

Also lets go to the 1st point- you're gonna tell me Jinbe 100% 'parried' Akainu's magma punch just to get a literal hole torn from a similar attack moments later? Why wouldnt he just get infront of Luffy and do it again? Lets just say for example he didnt use water to stall, still implies he cant use his haki again in that fight, as seen here when he says it's 'no use' to try to stall and then takes the hit instead ...)

Link #4 - That literally shows nothing besides jinbe is wobbling around with a hole in his stomach. That wasnt his attack nor was that him attacking. I dont see how this has any bearing on his durability besides, once again, being able to hobble around with a hole in his gut (Nothing would prevent Law from attacking a crippled Jinbe in reference to this fight, while we've seen Law lose an arm and still be a good fighter.)
Link #5 - Crocodile is literally on his team, best thing this can be used for is "Jinbe's willpower is strong enough to keep him conscious after being spun around by crocodile and becoming part donut from Akainu." Friendly fire can be toggled by people who are on your team. Law & Luffy VS doffy should've shown that, unless you wanna tell me luffy < doffy in that fight which then I know ya trollin'.
These link are to show... That jinbe was able to be conscious and on his feet after that attack...
Water is nothing. Akainu just from his heat alone vaporized steel.... He literally changed a whole islands climate
Link #2 - Napoleon himself is really just a slightly stronger sword, with the possibility of being a 'homie' for big mom's haki and DF to affect. Thats it. That hit isnt special besides having big mom being the controller of him, which we've already seen Jinbe has homefield advantage against big mom due to his sheer willpower. This link doesnt prove jack besides Jinbe, with intense willpower, going against someone who's willpower-haki & DF wont affect, is gonna give Jinbe the advantage obviously.
What? Are you trying to downplay big mom or something? Not only did he do that but he literally pushed back big mom.... Doffy could never... (the one law couldn't do shit to 1 on 1)
Link #3 - He nearly died after getting a single blow from that admiral. Same with Luffy. This doesnt show anything unique about Jinbe besides the fact he can survive with a hole in his stomach (which surprisingly, alot of people IRL can do if they get treatment shortly afterwards, hole in stomach =/= instadeath for normal people.)
More downplay... Nearly died? He could still stand and keep going... And don't talk about luffy, he's literally unconscious... Making him very vulnerable. Law could NEVER do even close to that damage to jinbe... None of injection shot, gamma knife or counter shock is doing anything to jinbe....

You didn't debunk anything... You just downplayed all the feats and are being in denial.

Also lets go to the 1st point- you're gonna tell me Jinbe 100% 'parried' Akainu's magma punch just to get a literal hole torn from a similar attack moments later? Why wouldnt he just get infront of Luffy and do it again? Lets just say for example he didnt use water to stall, still implies he cant use his haki again in that fight, as seen here when he says it's 'no use' to try to stall and then takes the hit instead ...)
Jinbe used fish man karate... Which wouldn't work on akainu since he is magma...

Jinbe used fish man karate... Which wouldn't work on akainu since he is magma...
Why wouldnt he use haki again then? It worked the 1st time clearly he should use it again.
Or maybe it took all he had to just deflect that one punch, hm... And dont try to say "well he's holding luffy so!!" cause he could've easily held luffy with his legs, he was falling, not on the ground yet, I see no issues with him letting go of luffy and putting him inbetween his legs.

You didn't debunk anything... You just downplayed all the feats and are being in denial.
Nah. I just dont think it's fair to compare Jinbe VS akainu to Jinbe VS Big mom. Vagabond drill didnt damage mom at all, just knockback. In minecraft, putting knockback 20 on a stick doesnt magically make the stick insta-kill the enderdragon. Even still, after that attack (going by what I can tell by the manga) he wasnt able to fight back.

Only thing I see is you downplaying Law and up-playing Jinbe.

"Not in the manga"
Sometimes I dont read messages cause tbh its just 99% garbled junk at this point.
Guess he's not on the operating table either huh. still shows he's in a bad condition after ONE hit being taken.

Last edited:
I think jinbei wins here, he has the stronger haki which makes him resist most of laws attacks, he is stronger and has superior combat skills and attacks, law can only really win with a gamma knife or injection shot, but that requires that he fights jinbei head on which will make him lose so I am voting Jinbei.

Why wouldnt he use haki again then? It worked the 1st time clearly he should use it again.
Or maybe it took all he had to just deflect that one punch, hm... And dont try to say "well he's holding luffy so!!" cause he could've easily held luffy with his legs, he was falling, not on the ground yet, I see no issues with him letting go of luffy and putting him inbetween his legs.
Do you understand how fish man karate even works? Link, link (it uses water to attack, through Shockwaves. not all attacks tho I think)

"Not in the manga"
Sometimes I dont read messages cause tbh its just 99% garbled junk at this point.
Guess he's not on the operating table either huh. still shows he's in a bad condition after ONE hit being taken.
One hit? He was fighting in impel down PLUS THE WAR link, link also this one hit was from the back (no way to block) link....
Only thing I see is you downplaying Law and up-playing Jinbe.
no... I have literally showed you why jinbe > doffy and jinbe >> law.... All you do is downplay jimbe's feats and say... Law has injection shot, gamma knife and counter shock so he would probably win... 😑 when I have showed you why they won't be that effective especially to jinbe...
Vagabond drill didnt damage mom at all, just knockback.
Yee and law could never... Doffy could never... Even gear 4th didn't if I remember correctly

You have been replying back and keep saying the same thing and is trying to downplay feats... You have said nothing on why law wins... And if you have I have literally showed you why it wouldn't work as you think it will. You are clearly stalling and speaking nonsense until you find a way that law somehow wins even tho he can't since jinbe is almost the best counter to his abilities.

Curtain (Which Jinbe can't do anything to break since it blocked a Haimei Hakke)
This is wano
Multiple One-Shot Opportunities (Mes, Ganma Knife), and Injection Shot.
Not one shots at all
Jinbe would hardly be able to use his distance to do anything against Law.
Yes he easily would

11.png

This vote should not count If they don't have anything else to say on why law wins.

Restrict Law to Dresrossa only so that Jinbe doesn't get trampled and crushed is funny, anyway. I still don't see how Jinbe handles teleportation, but I'm not going to waste my time going around in circles with you, monkey.

Restrict Law to Dresrossa only so that Jinbe doesn't get trampled and crushed is funny, anyway.
This is not for us to decide...
I still don't see how Jinbe handles teleportation
He doesn't need to... Law's stamina will deplete if he uses it to much.
but I'm not going to waste my time going around in circles with you, monkey.
Because you don't have any other things to say. Don't act like I am the one making it a circle, you guys are the one making it so you avoid trying to explain why law wins.

Restrict Law to Dresrossa only so that Jinbe doesn't get trampled and crushed is funny, anyway. I still don't see how Jinbe handles teleportation, but I'm not going to waste my time going around in circles with you, monkey.
Yeah Im done here, regardless of if Law gets his deserved win here or if it gets unfairly given to jinbe idrc anymore. Monkey just keeps saying the same thing and at this point I feel like he's just trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back