• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I really don't think Touma's right hand would nullify Precog or Time Erase. But if he hits King Crimson, or King Crimson touches the right arm, Diavolo dies.

But since Diavolo would see that, he'd avoid the right arm like the plague, so stomp.

I vote King Crimson decisively. It's impossible to call this a stomp without calling all of his other matches stomps.

I doubt Time-Skip would work considering imagine breaker nullifies passive "supernatural" occurrences like Angel Fall. But I don't seereally see Touma winning against a foe that he can't see, even with his amazing senses/precognition.

I am a bit unsure about this match as a whole, but I have to say

If Diavolo can only see the results of whatever happens in 10 seconds rather than the processes, he has no clue about Imagine Breaker. All he sees is his Stand disappearing and him dying - if indeed Touma js lucky enough to touch Diavolo at all. Time erase would also not work at all, so the side effect of seeing the actions of everyone in those erased 10 seconds also doesn't work, so by consequence he still doesn't know about IB.

This doesn't change the fact that Touma's only Wincon is hoping King Crimson touches his arm in anyway instead of just one shotting him the moment he gets close. It's a pretty sketchy Wincon.

I just don't see any feasible way for Touma to do anything besides getting lucky, which is... rather ironic if you know the character, or hope that Diavolo is utterly distraught and confused not being able to KING CRIMSOOOOOON it and then punching him, which I just don't see happening.

"Speed equal"

So what new here?

I vote Touma for his sense (doesn't need to know where the enemies is to predict and block the attack) and IB.

Hizack123 said:
"Speed equal"

So what new here?

I vote Touma for his sense (doesn't need to know where the enemies is to predict and block the attack) and IB.
Diavolo has precog, one that is superior to Touma's.

DÔûêÔûên so who wins? Dia or Touma?

Tho Touma never encounter an opponent time erases and Dia never encounter an opponent that null his stand. By this logic then comparing Dia's ability with Touma's villains are necessary?

I'd prefer ignore some things on verse equal and get a smooth result "Unstoppable Object passed through Immovable Object rather than interacting each other thus both wouldn't contradict each other":

Touma can't see his Stand but sense its movements. Touma can be affected by Time Erase so that he can't interact with Dia and he's predictable within Time Erase but Touma can passively see him moving within Time Erases so that both of them can predict and frick each other.

I dunno wtf is going to win and I'm not telling which one I am. Dia or Touma.

Does anyone know if this guys manga is any good and if i should check it out? I like characters who just "lol no" stupid op hax abilities by negating them making things more fair without relying on shitty tricks

Touma was able to see Corazon's soul, but Accelerate said this was because the soul was in the material plane, but i think Stands are basically the same, right?

Also, Touma don't need to see the attack to precog it, he reacted to Othinus' arrow before it reappered.

And idk if he should or not be affected to Time Erase can affect Touma, but don't think it can.

Touma cannot interact with erased time so even if he can insta kill Diavolo by touching his stand, that's null when Diavolo just has to time skip and put a hole in his back as he always does. Stopped time is different but there is nothing to interact with when Time is erased.

Diavolo stomps.

It is but it's ambiguous whether Touma could null it and I don't see a reason why it would. Othinus used Phase Manipulation yet Touma can't null that just by existing and she has used it to bring him back to life as well.

Wouldn't that have more to do with the fact that Othinus understands what IT even is? Phase Manipulation may "affect" an area but it doesn't affect Touma directly, and even then Touma resisted Angel Fall's event but it didn't do anything to stop the phenomenon across the world.

She was likely able to revive him for the same reason the magical healing didn't stop working on Touma right away - it only did when it reached his IB, until then was actually working. Supernatural effects that work in a more specific area rather than just affecting Touma as a whole without a focus can and do work. If it was that, it makes a lot of sense.

Also, didn't Othinus say that Touma has difficult to null changes to the world itself (i.e Phase Manipulation)? I don't think Diavolo making changes to time even come close to that, and he nulled Angel Fall, which changed our world and Heaven, i can't see time erase stopping Touma.

If that's the case, then Touma wins. Diavolo's precognition will show someone dying but he won't know how or why, and when KC runs into IB, then it's dun-deal. KC is also a close quarters stand and if Touma isn't affected by time erase then that means his entire ambuse-style combat is already thrown out the window before he can notice it.

Therefore the factors for winning would be in Touma's favor.

Back