• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Diavolo encounters the strongest Stardust Crusader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jotaro is on his way to revenge Polnareff. That's what it is, Diavolo vs Jotaro. Here we go:

Part 6 Jotaro is used, no asspulls like 10 minute talking to Koichi during stopped time or something

Speed doesn't need to be equalized, but it is by default

Both 50 meters away of each other

Jotaro knows about Time Skip from Polnareff

In character

The fight takes place here - https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a9/31/a5/a931a57c878763579ff1bad056f7eac6.jpg

Who wins?

Kekke dake da!: 10

I punch really hard:

Inconclusive:

Yeah, Diavolo FRA, the only chance Taro has to win is in his peak, with previous knowledge and bloodlusted...and That's just to stand a chance

Basically, for anyone who still doesn't know, Diavolo would be able to skip ahead of Jotaro's Time-Stop, essentially making his ability as useful as a kit to build a Sand Castle.

SpookyShadow said:
With Part 6 Jotaro?
I mean, yeah, he's more experienced, but he isn't in his prime anymore. Also, Jotaro never opens with time-stop unless he knows it's necessary to win the fight.

KC and Star Platinum are the same type of stand so Jotaro learns to time skip.

Diavolo still wins fra

Diavolo doesn't skip time like this thread thinks he does. Diavolo uses epitaph to see 10 seconds into the future then activates King Crimson to make everyone in the world do what he saw in his vision of those ten seconds everyone is subjected to fate(the vision Diavolo saw) except for Diavolo who can cheat his own fate and move according to his will and set himself up for the most advantageous situation although he can't hurt anyone in those ten seconds only set himself up for a perfect sneak attack, everyone except Diavolo forgets what happened in those ten seconds or that time was even skipped at all but using liquids like the blood trick Polnareff used can tell you if Diavolo skipped time and make it possible to block Diavolo's attack, that's why Silver Chariot came close to cutting KC to ribbons because he used the blood trick and thanks to SC's crazy speed he almost killed Diavolo (Diavolo said so), this why Diavolo said himself that it's risky to fight groups because once he kills one person the other one can hit him before he reactivates king Crimson.

Star Platinum and the World turn this busted ability into Nothing as during those ten seconds Diavolo doesn't control what a person does he only knows what they will do because of epitaph so a confused af but angry Jotaro stops time in those ten seconds and can now just donut Diavolo or knock him out in one shot since Diavolo can't move in stopped time.

TriforcePower1 said:
This is so wrong it's beyond what words can describe.
Challenge: Try to explain King Crimson's ability... In Sardinian like Diavolo would.

TriforcePower1 said:
"Mu Stand pu' remmovere el tempu d' mundo"
I don't know how to speak Sardinian, but it's written almost exactly as Latin or Italian. A small difference is, however, this:

You know the "French J",n and how it's pronounced right? Well, its equivalent in Sardinian is the latter X. That's why Sardinian surnames that have the letter X are pronounced like you would pronounce "Deja V├╣".

Then again, Sardinian kind of varies in a few things depending on the geographical zone.

Let's be honest, if Part 5 had been truly realistic, Bruno would have understood that Diavolo was Sardinian the moment the latter tried to open his mouth.

Diavolo would probably never speak Sardinian to anyone (other than to Doppio, I guess) to not reveal his identity. It would be difficult to hide that accent though.

Yea, this is very decisively and obviously Diavolo FRA. It's just DIO vs Diavolo, except without all the things that let DIO win.

Why Part 6? Jotaro has experience yes, but both he and Star Platinum are much weaker here with the latter's durability even being an E.

Jotaro in his prime in Part 3 would be better imo.

TriforcePower1 said:
Let's be honest, if Part 5 had been truly realistic, Bruno would have understood that Diavolo was Sardinian the moment the latter tried to open his mouth.
Same situation with Josuke who could use Crazy Diamond on Kira's suit button to find him.

because Dio's World Jotaro beat High Dio who's a stronger form of the DIO that beat Diavolo and therefore a stomp

Because it doesn't change the result, either way Jotaro gets donuted.

This is the type of match-ups that casuals will see and be confused about (and maybe angry), so I take replying to Re2Y's claims as a priority.

>"Diavolo doesn't skip time like this thread thinks he does."

Yes, he does.

>"everyone is subjected to fate(the vision Diavolo saw) except for Diavolo who can cheat his own fate and move according to his will"

Poetically, yes. Which is no way to explain his power as it leads to misinterpretations.

>"but using liquids like the blood trick Polnareff used can tell you if Diavolo skipped time and make it possible to block Diavolo's attack"

This is more of a plot device given how the world is meant to unaware of this and even just going by the demonstrations shown of people being unawared.

>"that's why Silver Chariot came close to cutting KC to ribbons because he used the blood trick and thanks to SC's crazy speed he almost killed Diavolo (Diavolo said so)"

This is outright false information which anyone reading Diavolo's profile can point out. SC could have given KC serious damage, that's what Diavolo stated, nothing about "cutting KC to ribbons" or killing Diavolo, not to mention the 3 times he got hit after his Time Erase are doubtful due to how he can still see the future within Time Erase, and the blows he got just so happen to not be lethal.

>"this why Diavolo said himself that it's risky to fight groups because once he kills one person the other one can hit him before he reactivates king Crimson."

Once again, false information, he never said that nor anything close to it. The first time he was paranoid about one of them discovering his identity, the second there was Stand who was passively destroying everyone's bodies and had a power-up that he wanted. Aimed to kill that and gain the power-up was just the option he choosed. If anything, attacks going pass Diavolo into other targets should make Diavolo quite good in a fight with more than 2 fighters, but that doesn't matter here.

>"Star Platinum and the World turn this busted ability into Nothing as during those ten seconds Diavolo doesn't control what a person does he only knows what they will do because of epitaph so a confused af but angry Jotaro stops time in those ten seconds and can now just donut Diavolo or knock him out in one shot since Diavolo can't move in stopped time."

Thre is no difference between attacking Diavolo with and without time stop, both do nothing to Diavolo as there is no time, cause is removed and the consequences follow when the time erase ends. With what cause is Jotaro attacking Diavolo? With what time? Unless you wanna claim that Jotaro's time can now resist being erased within time stop what you said there makes no sense. The downplay, unnecessary & false information were also, well, unnecessary.

Eficiente said:
This is the type of match-ups that casuals will see and be confused about (and maybe angry), so I take replying to Re2Y's claims as a priority.

>"Diavolo doesn't skip time like this thread thinks he does."

Yes, he does.

>"everyone is subjected to fate(the vision Diavolo saw) except for Diavolo who can cheat his own fate and move according to his will"

Poetically, yes. Which is no way to explain his power as it leads to misinterpretations.

>"but using liquids like the blood trick Polnareff used can tell you if Diavolo skipped time and make it possible to block Diavolo's attack"

This is more of a plot device given how the world is meant to unaware of this and even just going by the demonstrations shown of people being unawared.

>"that's why Silver Chariot came close to cutting KC to ribbons because he used the blood trick and thanks to SC's crazy speed he almost killed Diavolo (Diavolo said so)"

This is outright false information which anyone reading Diavolo's profile can point out. SC could have given KC serious damage, that's what Diavolo stated, nothing about "cutting KC to ribbons" or killing Diavolo, not to mention the 3 times he got hit after his Time Erase are doubtful due to how he can still see the future within Time Erase, and the blows he got just so happen to not be lethal.

>"this why Diavolo said himself that it's risky to fight groups because once he kills one person the other one can hit him before he reactivates king Crimson."

Once again, false information, he never said that nor anything close to it. The first time he was paranoid about one of them discovering his identity, the second there was Stand who was passively destroying everyone's bodies and had a power-up that he wanted. Aimed to kill that and gain the power-up was just the option he choosed. If anything, attacks going pass Diavolo into other targets should make Diavolo quite good in a fight with more than 2 fighters, but that doesn't matter here.

>"Star Platinum and the World turn this busted ability into Nothing as during those ten seconds Diavolo doesn't control what a person does he only knows what they will do because of epitaph so a confused af but angry Jotaro stops time in those ten seconds and can now just donut Diavolo or knock him out in one shot since Diavolo can't move in stopped time."

Thre is no difference between attacking Diavolo with and without time stop, both do nothing to Diavolo as there is no time, cause is removed and the consequences follow when the time erase ends. With what cause is Jotaro attacking Diavolo? With what time? Unless you wanna claim that Jotaro's time can now resist being erased within time stop what you said there makes no sense. The downplay, unnecessary & false information were also, well, unnecessary.
Ok defending my point as best as I can no I'm not downplaying Diavolo. Diavolo's ability is (from every source I've seen) what I said it is. I'm thankful that you decided to actually reply instead of saying I'm immediately wrong but half if not 90% of your argument falls apart because in the first point where I stated that time skip doesn't work like the thread believes you just said "yes, he does." And the rest of the argument is correcting me on stuff I was paraphrasing or disproving my argument but your version of time skip and my version of time skip are different so your the last part about how there is no time to stop when that's your version of how KC works when I don't think it does work like that is just wrong if we're going to argue about it then first we need to talk about King Crimson and how it works then we can jump into putting them against each other. First how in your opinion does King Crimson work? Because Jotaro's ability is easy but understanding Diavolo's can be very subjective so I'll allow you to get your interpretation of KC and show me an example of it being like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back