• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dewprism Tier, Powers and Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Ok so I just made the Threads of Fate verse page and I want to make the profile for the Dewprism relic. Now on the power of the verse section you can see I stated the Dewprism is Universe level in power but I wanted to post the statements from the game to make sure it's tier and powers I will give it are justified so if I need more evidence or not just let me known.

Low 2-C Dewprism
So here is the statement about the Dewprism from Doll Master, hopefully this is enough.

Doll Master: There once was a great Aeon. His powers rivalled those of the gods. This Aeon made an incredible relic. That relic embodies all the forces in the universe. It is the purest form of crystal. Life, space, time, even logic and willpower are under the domain of this relic. With the ability to control time and all of nature's creations, it is the ultimate power in this universe. That relic is called the Dewprism. Dewprism defines the heavens, the earth, time, and life... In essence, it is a microcosm of our universe. To inherit Dewprism is to inherit the universe.

If Doll Master's statement is not enough, here is more from another character named Mel from Mint's story.

Mel: Alright... Dewprism, in essence, is a crystal formed from trickles of force.

Mint: ?

Mel: Throughout the world... throughout this universe, there are forces everywhere. Forces in the heavens and earth, the suns and the stars, time and life... The universe is made up of these forces. We're only a microscopic part of it. Our powers cannot match even a trickle of these forces.

Mint: Trickles of force?

Maya: The dew of heaven and earth, the mist of time and life... Valen gathered every force in the universe for his creation. They were condensed and somehow crystallized into a prism.

Mel: That's how Valen made the Dewprism.

Mint: ......

Mel: Essentially, Dewprism constitutes all the forces in the universe. It is the ultimate power in this universe.

Is this enough for a Low 2-C rating or no?.

Powers and Abilities
Going off the statements above, I think the Dewprism should have Life Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Logic Manipulation and Willpower Manipulation.

There are a few other things the Dewprism can do but right now I want to focus on it's main powers from these statements.

I agree with the powers but not with that being Low 2-C. Sorry. Embodying, having domain over, controlling, defining & constituting can all be interpreted with less power than what's needed to be Low 2-C.

About the part saying that "In essence, it is a microcosm of our universe. To inherit Dewprism is to inherit the universe" I have 3 things to say; "In essence" basically means it's poetic, a microcosm of the universe is not the same as the universe and "inherit the universe" doesn't necessarily mean Low 2-C.

@Eficiente Would a possibly Low 2-C work or is it still not enough?. I could look for more statments.

I didn't realize the word microcosm, which yeah doesn't really hold a lot of weight.

Ok, so here is all I could find regarding the Dewprism. It's not solid evidence but hopefully it supports a possible Low 2-C rating.

Rue's Story Mode

Doll Master: With the Dewprism, Valen will become invincible. He will become a god and reign over the universe.

Valen: My Dewprism will grant me a new form. The Dewprism is the light of the world. With the Dewprism, I shall become the light of the world! I shall become one with the Dewprism.

Mint's Story Mode

Valen: My relic has the power to command all light. Light that passes through the Dewprism regenerates into a new light. I will discard this form to become light. The Dewprism and I will be one. By passing through it, I shall regenerate into divine light. And this light will rule the universe evermore!.

Mint: GEEZ! What's going on now!?

Maya: It appears the magic is out of control! The power of the Dewprism is probably too much for Valen to handle! It's starting to distort our dimension! We must stop him now, or--

As Maya states, the power of the Dewprism started to distort their dimension which is a universe. She states they need to stop him or else but she is cut of before she could finish. However it's clear it was something bad. Valen also states his Dewprism is the light of the world and commands all light and going by Mel's statment in the OP, Valen took the forces of everything in the universe which included suns and stars so the Dewprism is and commands said light from them. I don't know if becoming and commanding all light in the universe is a universe feat but it is a range feat and the Dewprism seems like a threat to the universe going by Maya's unfinished statment. Doll Master and Valen even states with the Dewprism, Valen can reign over the universe. Obviously that's not a universe level feat but it helps with supporting it's range I think.

Also, this should give the Dewprism Light Manipulation (For controlling light) and Reality Warping (For distorting reality).

Sadly as before, the powers are good but I don't agree with it being Low 2-C. What's more, it seems like the important thing the Dewprism could do would be over time.

Distorting the dimension is Universal range and hax at bare minimum, but might need context before becoming an AP feat. And "Ruling the Universe" is kinda vague and doesn't really refer to an AP feat, but not totally something meaningless. The abilities for those seem fine.

Well that's a let down. Would At least Low 4-C work given it's repeatedly stated to be the strongest force in the universe. Not only did he take the trickles of force from suns and stars but their are statements about the Aeon and their power.

Rue's Story Mode

Klaus: Yes, They were known as Aeons. About 1,000 years ago, powerful magicians called Aeons ruled the world. According to some legends, these Aeons even had the power to change the orbit of stars.

Mel: Valen was the most powerful Aeon. He could raise mountains and move the stars at will.

Mint's Story Mode

Mint: You mean the Aeons, right? I studied them. They were powerful magicians that ruled the world about a thousand years ago. I heard they had the power to change the orbit of stars and move landscapes. It's surprising that they all perished.

Given Valen is the strongest Aeon and even his power is nothing compared to the Dewprism and on this thread I was told just using the KE of the sun using its mass and orbital velocity yields Small Star level, though if the stars are moved at FTL speeds then it would just be Star level.

So would At least Low 4-C be ok for the Dewprism?.

Ok, thanks guys. I'll make the profile later. This thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back