• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread

Also I remember correctly in Official art when it shows Nero does use DT againts tired Vergil or I can say SDT Vergil though.

I think that alone prove peak Twins would destroy deadweight.

The official art shows both DT Nero and SDT Vergil fighting each other, so Nero should not be that weaker comparable to than.

But i remember that Deadly Fortune mentions that Dante going DT refill his stamina iirc, so if that is true, than Nero should be not that weaker than Vergil And Dante at their peaks.

Last edited:
Would you guys believe Pluto Spear is still reside somwhere in demon world?

It would be cool if Dante get that Spear and has his own Spatial weapon.

Would be interesting Dante having a spear as a weapon.

Maybe they allow Dante to use Pluto's spear after we defeat him in PoC?

Speaking of Pluto, I just went around to look up the name and apparently, “Ploútōn” is the actual way of saying “plutone” like I roughly put.

It’s basically the Greek variation of said name that is Pluto.

Also an interesting fact on NAMES. Even more since Pluto is the name of a God who rules the Underworld.

Nero was already going JoJo back in DMC4.

If he had that combined with his DT, I think he’d be closer in power to the Sparda bois then and there.

Plus he’d be super OP.

Speaking of Pluto, I just went around to look up the name and apparently, “Ploútōn” is the actual way of saying “plutone” like I roughly put.

It’s basically the Greek variation of said name that is Pluto.

Also an interesting fact on NAMES. Even more since Pluto is the name of a God who rules the Underworld.
So...its Hades other name? Because from what I know about greeks god, Hades is the God of Underworld.

I'm more than aware of his comment on DB, he also mentioned that Bayo was gonna be 1-C, but that got rejected hard. So I severely doubt his "CRT" is gonna happen.

There is nothing even 4A in DMC cosmology to begin with for scaling, nor any 4A feat....lowest one for High/God tiers start at High3A..lmao

Whats this 4A only Weekly knows....🤦‍♂️

Back