• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread

mundus' pocket dimension being a starry sky? That's the only assumption I can think of, which is just wrong considering we have translations that said he made a universe.

Yeah....thats why there is nothing 4A left anymore....even Mundus feat is flat out 3A atleast.
Unless Weekly plans next to downgrade us to dark ages of 7A ......pffft🤣🤣...

I'm more than aware of his comment on DB, he also mentioned that Bayo was gonna be 1-C, but that got rejected hard. So I severely doubt his "CRT" is gonna happen.
1-C Bayonetta based on what?

I mean Bayo and DMC share the same verse then it automaticaly upgraded DMC as well

Enzo in Bayonetta version believe in supernatural being and greedy.

Enzo in DMC doesn't believe supernatural being until he get himself posessed and he ain't greedy.

Good question.

Is been 3 or 4 weeks since the last chapter came out.

I hope we don't need to wait much more time for a new chapter to be release.

There are like 30 minutes of story already shown with the big bad already released (and sadly it isn't pluto) so the last bits will be about reaching and defeating them

You know its kinda bother me when DMC 4 graphic book say Dante skill in term of swordmanship and guns are surpassed Sparda.

But yet he can't even play Katana or should I say only copied Vergil moves, does is implying Vergil is basically more skilled than Dante?

It probably is because of Yamato directly and it's own inherent abilities since those are the ones Dante can't replicate... Which is weird since he basically learns everything the second he touches a weapon, that and he was trained by Sparda when he was a kid.

There is also the fact that in the novel Dante can do everything Vergil does and even more (considering Vergil did it only in 5) that only thing is that he lacks finess doing that

I just remember when Vergil at DMC 3 lose againts Dante when he using Force Edge while fighting him.

I think maybe both of them kinda lack in one type of weapons.

Like Dante not very impressive with Yamato(even though it tied with Sparda in the past)

And Vergil also possibly noy very impressive in big sword.

Vergil was using both FE and Yamato against Dante but he was weaker so he lost and he showed some aptitude with it when fighting against Arkham, there is also 4 and 5 gameplay where he uses it to the same level as Dante.

Dante's poor skill is mainly with JC IIRC since he uses it to separate man from demon in the novel with basically no prep, and to cut the hell gate like butter

Back