• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread 8

honestly i don't think we have enough info about it to be completely sure, yamato was never stated to be able to resurrect the dead and this might very well be a case of PIS

@Killah

So I had to explain myself to Ant over changing the pages of Nero, Vergil, and Lady because of our age findings. Hopefully he approves it. Also, I changed DMC2 age from 33-35 to 31-33 because Before the Nightmare takes place 10 years after 2 and we found Dante is 41-43 during 5.

But once again, I found more details that may change our findings. Studying Before the Nightmare, the 6 year time gap makes sense, so yeah, ignore my previous comment about that. 41-42 still holds strong

You don't have to change the age now. That can be done easily when they are updated with DMC5 and the new statistics.

I mean, age is literally the least of our problems right now, there is a fuckton of stuff to calc and consider

Oh yeah Nero should have Homing Attack with Pasta Breaker, Punch Line and Summon Swords, same with Dante's Summond Swords and Faust Hat and King Cerberus's electric cloud move that follows enemies(Forgot what it's called).Will bring up more if I find it.

Wished they break the 3 million wall but it should take no time

Congrats Itsuno and Capcom!

Dunno. The three pets solo about everything in V path except for 1-2 demons through the story so I think they should scale to the top demons.

Well they defeated Nidhogg, Elder Geryon Knight and the mirages of Goliath, Artemis and Cavaliere Angelo. Not to mention they weren't stomped immediately when they saw Dante, so that should put them weaker than casual base Dante?

I'm not sure what exact tier that would be though.

Cavaliere is 7-B scalling directly from Trish

And V's summons can defeat him

I honestly don't know about multipliers in this wiki, sometimes it is accepted, but I don't think that the damage on gameplay should be enough, it's not something stated like Kaioken from Dragon Ball, which is 20X

Also, watching the cutscene agai, it doesn't look like resurrection, since Nero didn't really died in this scene

And oh, i'm okay with the ages o/

Even if they are stated to be weaker, they have a 7-B feat for defeating Cavaliere

OG Griffon was stronger than Trish, so DMC5 Griffon fighting someone who scales to her still makes sense even if he is weaker than OG Griffon

I made V's profile some time ago, there is a Render there o/

@Ogbunabali

Pre-Fruit Urizen durability should be something like "At least Small Country Level likely higher (Didn't take almost any damage from both Dante and Nero, Yamato's passively protecting Urizen makes it difficult to actually harm him)"

Urizen and V should have Enhanced Senses because V can sense demonic presences and Urizen being a full on demon should be able to as well.

Urizen should have Homing Attack with his time bubbles and fire balls.

@Ogbunabali

Nah remember when Urizen was about to kill Nero with a fireball and Dante shot at Urizen but the barrier protected him from the shots despite Urizen being focused on Nero?Urizen can control and recharge it to an extent but it still is passive.

Just rewatched it, it does forget what I said.But Pre-Fruit Urizen should have (Demonic) Plant manipulation and Urizen in general should have Air manipulation

Back