• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread 8

The perfect amulet? That was created for awakening the sword Sparda like a failsafe. And what about Munuds and Argosax pretty sure he didn't need additional equipent for those.

RebubleUselet said:
From being constantly molten by magma in second stage of his fight with Dante in DMC1. However, considering Mundus' stone shell and that magma is only 9-B, it probably shouldn't be there.
Agreed, he is durable enough to easily sustain that without regen.

Vaporized not, Mundus is an red/orange demon that used a stone body as a shell, said shell was likely destroyed by Sparda, then he was able to reconstruct it over a very long time. It was later destroyed again by Dante, Mundus true form was then sealed away.

So Dante defeated Argosax in his Despair Embodied form, which didn't showed this level of regen

And Mundus regen should be "At least Low Mid", just like the others

I also agree that is a bit vague Dante having now Immortality on base, but it's possible, and Vergil might have it since he ate the Qliphoth Fruit

Anyway, I'll remove since we don't have enough proof

Mundus took a lot of time to reform his shell, maybe he has the Regenerationn without it since Dante had to seal him in that state.

I remeber that the whole thing was destroyed (Mundus/the shell) and you fought him later with his body complete and destroy the shell then seal him.

That means he can regenerate his carcass pretty fast

So guys, maybe we can apply the changes ?

DMCs profiles are completely outdated for almost a month since the revisions about High 6-A started a while ago, we need to update them

Minor things we can apply later

Just asking but don't we need a CRT for this? Or it's made just in case we are going to add new abilities?

Also, we are pretty close to the 500 posts, somebody should make a new thread.

Abigail's feat got evaluated

The Low 6-B feat from the novel is apparently wrong, so Mundus and people on his level scale to this

However, we have a 6-C feat for Vergil moving the Qliphoth, if he can do this by eating the fruit, then Mundus can also do, he also ate the same fruit in the past

Well, we have two Low 6-B feats

One is from the novel but apparently it was rejected, but the other one is a statement from DMC5 about "shaking the foundations of the world", which is at least Low 6-B, this one is accepted

But only scales to Post Fruit Urizen, Post Sin Dante, Vergil and Post DT Nero

Well, this is after he ate the fruit, and Mundus also did this in the past

Could be possible that the fruit by itself gave him this level of power, but it is a fact that Urizen before eating that fruit already was far stronger than any other Demon King

However, we have Vergil being capable of moving the Qliphoth only after eating the fruit, it's a 6-C feat, this might scale to Mundus and the others, idk

The only connection we have is between Urizen and Mundus to scale from each other is eating the fruit.

Trish said that the fruit was more powerful than the tree, basically

So if you eat the fruit, you can control the Qliphoth, which is a 6-C feat

The fight Dante had with Void Mundus really cant be quantified at all?There really arent any feats beyond tier 6 in the series anywhere that could be accepted?

This discussion about the Beastheads feat is giving me a headache...

And yes, while I don't know for sure how exactly, I'm sure there has to be some way to quantify the Void Mundus fight. I don't yet know how, but I'm almost certain it's over tier 6.

Back