• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread 12: Dante's Awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nightmare could've been released but a greater point to consider is the state of current Urizen himself and wether or not V is also just talking out of sheer optimistism to counterbalance his loathing for his real state of powerlessness.

By current Urizen, I refer to his state before actualising his newly gotten power (especially Nero's arm and wether or not current manga V could've properly gauged how much power Urizen got from the arm) and also before getting much of humam blood (and wether or V is even aware of the machinations to aquire abundance of power via feasting on Humanity's blood and how much power Urizen acquires per Human blood over a period of time).

Dante effortlessly smashed those familiars even when they were let loose and there's really nothing about them that makes me think intro Dante wouldn't just as easily smash them either.

I don't think it's likely that V misjudged Nightmare's strength BUT this is right after Urizen is created and even before the Qliphoth is formed I believe, so V isn't aware that Urizen is going to (or is) get supe'd up off the human juice and thus get dramatically stronger.

I think that explains this whole situation

if urizen had only two days to have the power to shoot devil trigger dante that means that urizen post time skip is at least 15 times stronger, the level of dmc power is already in the clouds.

Oliver de jesus said:
if urizen had only two days to have the power to shoot devil trigger dante that means that urizen post time skip is at least 15 times stronger, the level of dmc power is already in the clouds.
Finally someone who gets me, DMC is way above in the 3-A/Low 2-C chain by that feat alone.

Image00266
Original Text:
ÒâÇÒâ│ÒâåÒü«ÚÇÜÚüÄÒüÜÒéïÒé¿Òâ¬ÒéóÒü»ÒÇüõ©Çþø┤þÀÜÒü½Òé»Òâ¬ÒâòÒé®ÒâêÒü«õ©¡Õ┐âÒü½þ╣ïÒüîÒüúÒüªÒüäÒü¥ÒüÜÒÇéÒüØÒü«þ®║ÚûôÒü»ÒÇüþ┤öþ▓ïÒü¬µé¬Òü«Õ«ƒÒü½ÚÇüÒéëÒéîÒéïþå▒ÒéƵîüÒüúÒüƒÚ½ÿÒé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝Òüîµ¼íþ¼¼Òü½ÕåÀÒüêÒüªÒüäÒüÅþèÂÕåÁÒéƵÅÅÒüäÒüªÒüäÒü¥ÒüÜÒÇéÒâÉÒâ╝ÒâàÒâ½Òü»Òé▒Òâ½ÒâÖÒâ¡Òé╣þÄïÒü«þ╗ØÕ»¥ÚøÂÕ║ªÒéÆÕê®þö¿ÒüùÒüªÒÇüÕè╣þÄçþÜäÒü½Òé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝ÒéÆÕåÀÒéäÒüùÒÇüÕ«ƒÒü«µêÉÚò┐ÒéÆõ┐âÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü«ÒüºÒüÜÒÇéÒé▒Òâ½ÒâÖÒâ¡Òé╣ÒéÆÕÇÆÒüùÒüƒÕ¥îÒü½ÚúøÒü┤ÒüôÒéÇÞíÇþ«íÒü«þ╣ïÒüîÒüúÒüƒµÂ▓õ¢ôÒü½ÕîàÒü¥ÒéîÒüƒþÉâõ¢ôÒÇéÒüôÒü«ÒâƒÒââÒâäÒâºÒé¢Òü»ÚüáµÖ»ÒééÕɽÒéåÒÇüµ»ìÒü«ÞâÄÕåàÒü«ÒéñÒâíÒâ╝ÒâàÒüºÕêÂõ¢£ÒüòÒéîÒü¥ÒüùÒüƒÒÇé(µ£¿õ©ï)

Translation of the text using Google:

The area through which Dante passes is not connected to the center of the clip photo in a straight line. The space is like a state where high energy with heat sent to pure evil fruits gradually cools. Barber uses King Cerberus's anti-zero temperature to efficiently cool energy and encourage real growth. A sphere wrapped in a fluid with blood vessels that fly after defeating Cerberus. This mitsuchoso was produced with an image in the mother's womb, including a distant view. (Kinoshita)

Using Romanjidesu's translator :

The area through which Dante passes is straightly connected to the center of the clip. The space depicts a situation in which high energy with heat sent to pure evil fruits gradually cools.. Barber uses King Cerberus' anti-zero to efficiently cool energy and encourage real growth. A sphere wrapped in a liquid with a blood vessel connected after defeating Cerberus. This mitsuyoso was created with an image in the mother's womb, including a distant view.. (Kinoshita)

And finally, using Yandex's text and image translation methods for the stuff in the picture below heres the translations it gave (all of these aren't perfect naturally):

Using pic to text (copies the words from a picture and translate them):

The area in which Dante is passing is a straight line in the heart of the cliff. The sky depicts the situation in which the high energy with the heat sent to the pure evil is cooled to the next second. It uses the absolute zero degrees of the Cerberus King to effectively cool down the energy and promote the growth of the fruit . A ball wrapped in a puddle of blood that flies after killing Cerberus . This mission was created with the image of the mother's womb, including the ideal scenery.(Under the trees )

Using the regular text Translation :

The area that Dante passes through is the first one that is connected to the center of clifftopia in a straight line.The space is filled with the heat that is sent to the fruit of pure evil.Barzle King Cerberus absolute zero degrees to use the energy efficiently cooling, not because it is encouraging the growth of the real.A sphere wrapped in liquid connected to a flying vessel after defeating Cerberus.This mitzuzo was made with images of the mother's womb, including distant views.(Kinoshita))

Translating this "þ╗ØÕ»¥ÚøÂ" part from the original quote get's "absolute zero" on some websites and "opposite of zero" or "absolutely vs zero".

I don't know why the most important part of the quote has to be the most difficult to translate

Actually, the translation of absolute zero is correct, but I don't know if that statement, despite being official, is enough to be considered.

I mean, if it's enough for staff to consider absolute zero just with the statement.

For example, in the case of the bundle of Mundus particles, to be considered light, it was necessary to take into account the declaration, its intangible properties, among other things. So, I ask if the statement is enough, since I don't know how absolute zero is treated in the wiki.

Oh that? It definitely should be enough since it's WoG from an official artbook and is describing the level that is in the game.

Btw, how do you know the absolute zero feat is correct? If it's through a correct translation, can you provide it? For definitive proof.

I don't know how accurate my translation is, but at least this is what I see.

"The area through which Dante passes, leads directly to the core of Qliphoth. The image of the room, represents the situation in which the heat of the high energy sent to the evil fruit gradually cools. The Cerberus King uses an absolute zero bar to effectively cool energy and promote its real growth. A sphere wrapped in fluids connected to the blood vessels that flies after defeating Cerberus. This background was created in the image of the inside of a mother's womb to be seen from a distant distance. (Kinoshita)"

That last line can be pretty confusing to TL in. Especially when put in a group of text like this.

I can say that the parts of the Kanji that make it up could have some kind of meaning you can make out for yourself. Namely µ£¿ which means wood and tree, and õ©ï which has to do with meaning down, below, descend, etc. (basically just anything to do with down or below something) though you all likely figured it out or looked up their meanings by now.

Speaking of King Cerberus, how potent are its powers are that Dante wields through its Devil Arm form if we took some of its statements at face value while it fought Dante?

Dienomite22 said:
Image00266
Original Text:
ÒâÇÒâ│ÒâåÒü«ÚÇÜÚüÄÒüÜÒéïÒé¿Òâ¬ÒéóÒü»ÒÇüõ©Çþø┤þÀÜÒü½Òé»Òâ¬ÒâòÒé®ÒâêÒü«õ©¡Õ┐âÒü½þ╣ïÒüîÒüúÒüªÒüäÒü¥ÒüÜÒÇéÒüØÒü«þ®║ÚûôÒü»ÒÇüþ┤öþ▓ïÒü¬µé¬Òü«Õ«ƒÒü½ÚÇüÒéëÒéîÒéïþå▒ÒéƵîüÒüúÒüƒÚ½ÿÒé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝Òüîµ¼íþ¼¼Òü½ÕåÀÒüêÒüªÒüäÒüÅþèÂÕåÁÒéƵÅÅÒüäÒüªÒüäÒü¥ÒüÜÒÇéÒâÉÒâ╝ÒâàÒâ½Òü»Òé▒Òâ½ÒâÖÒâ¡Òé╣þÄïÒü«þ╗ØÕ»¥ÚøÂÕ║ªÒéÆÕê®þö¿ÒüùÒüªÒÇüÕè╣þÄçþÜäÒü½Òé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝ÒéÆÕåÀÒéäÒüùÒÇüÕ«ƒÒü«µêÉÚò┐ÒéÆõ┐âÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü«ÒüºÒüÜÒÇéÒé▒Òâ½ÒâÖÒâ¡Òé╣ÒéÆÕÇÆÒüùÒüƒÕ¥îÒü½ÚúøÒü┤ÒüôÒéÇÞíÇþ«íÒü«þ╣ïÒüîÒüúÒüƒµÂ▓õ¢ôÒü½ÕîàÒü¥ÒéîÒüƒþÉâõ¢ôÒÇéÒüôÒü«ÒâƒÒââÒâäÒâºÒé¢Òü»ÚüáµÖ»ÒééÕɽÒéåÒÇüµ»ìÒü«ÞâÄÕåàÒü«ÒéñÒâíÒâ╝ÒâàÒüºÕêÂõ¢£ÒüòÒéîÒü¥ÒüùÒüƒÒÇé(µ£¿õ©ï)

Translation of the text using Google:

The area through which Dante passes is not connected to the center of the clip photo in a straight line. The space is like a state where high energy with heat sent to pure evil fruits gradually cools. Barber uses King Cerberus's anti-zero temperature to efficiently cool energy and encourage real growth. A sphere wrapped in a fluid with blood vessels that fly after defeating Cerberus. This mitsuchoso was produced with an image in the mother's womb, including a distant view. (Kinoshita)

Using Romanjidesu's translator :

The area through which Dante passes is straightly connected to the center of the clip. The space depicts a situation in which high energy with heat sent to pure evil fruits gradually cools.. Barber uses King Cerberus' anti-zero to efficiently cool energy and encourage real growth. A sphere wrapped in a liquid with a blood vessel connected after defeating Cerberus. This mitsuyoso was created with an image in the mother's womb, including a distant view.. (Kinoshita)

And finally, using Yandex's text and image translation methods for the stuff in the picture below heres the translations it gave (all of these aren't perfect naturally):

Using pic to text (copies the words from a picture and translate them):

The area in which Dante is passing is a straight line in the heart of the cliff. The sky depicts the situation in which the high energy with the heat sent to the pure evil is cooled to the next second. It uses the absolute zero degrees of the Cerberus King to effectively cool down the energy and promote the growth of the fruit . A ball wrapped in a puddle of blood that flies after killing Cerberus . This mission was created with the image of the mother's womb, including the ideal scenery.(Under the trees )

Using the regular text Translation :

The area that Dante passes through is the first one that is connected to the center of clifftopia in a straight line.The space is filled with the heat that is sent to the fruit of pure evil.Barzle King Cerberus absolute zero degrees to use the energy efficiently cooling, not because it is encouraging the growth of the real.A sphere wrapped in liquid connected to a flying vessel after defeating Cerberus.This mitzuzo was made with images of the mother's womb, including distant views.(Kinoshita))

Translating this "þ╗ØÕ»¥ÚøÂ" part from the original quote get's "absolute zero" on some websites and "opposite of zero" or "absolutely vs zero".

I don't know why the most important part of the quote has to be the most difficult to translate

I found this https://twitter.com/Hikaru_Mitsuki/status/1156278471640961025

@GinDan

That should be enough, the person you linked is apparently really fluent and translates Japanese really well.Thanks for mentioning them.

So guess the Absolute Zero thing is legit then.

And kek, that's some really potent fire and electricity its packing considering its fight sequence. And that's something Dante later packs himself after beating big king doggo~

Well, that's a good question, but I believe it is around 9-A going by that DT explosion against Sid in the anime, or maybe we can scale him to Abigail busting clouds which is Mountain level (it should scale to any Top and God tier raw busting potential), but by himself, that DT explosion is the best we can get

In Before the Nightmare it's also stated that Dante and Urizen were shaking the world in their clash, but that's just the range of his shockwaves

Dante sucks in area of effect lol

I like the style of this fan concept design. Goes along in the same way it happened for Dantes Rebellion.

The super powerful moves like summoning another doppleganger would make Vergil as OP as Dante if not more. Really, having a powerful def and more range capability in Urizen and V style is bound to be pretty broken considering how long it takes for Nero and even Dante by themselves to break through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back