• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread 12: Dante's Awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting the Visions of V chapters mate, that'll likely be helpful in the future. :D

Nobodies were created by Mundus though, right? That seems more like it'd be a fusionism feat for Mundus if he fused them together.

I don't remember reading that they were created by Mundus in the guides. At most they would be a group of demons that didn't have enough power to have a name, or that were even strong enough to exist for a long time. But then they joined in a twisted disaster simply because of the desire to survive, with such low intelligence that they only work based on basic instincts.This reminds me a bit of Argosax in its first form.

They are Mundus' demons from the time of DMC1. It's shown that Mundus created his demons, so even though it's not 100% explicitly stated, it can be assumed that he also created the Nobodies unless it's otherwise contradicted.

I don't think Teppen's lore is right. It isn't mentioned anywhere else that the Nobodys are a buch of fused demons. Mundus didn't create Nobody according to our knowledge.

Although TEPPEN is supervised by Capcom, I don't think it's a canon. Besides, I said that I only found it a curious fact XD

Other than the fact that they're hated by even Mundus from some DMC related guide or whatever, I mever heard of them as being one of many his creations.

Don't know if I mentioned it before but it is stated that not even the sharpest swords can scratch the Devil Bringer in Before the Nightmare which adds more validity to Yamato having natural durability negation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back