• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Destroyers trying to make history

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda agree with historical EE because didn't beerus stated that zamasu would be erased at all point in history?

What I don't get is universe 6 being refered to as history as evidence for HEE because in context it means that even though uni 6 and 7 are twin uni having some same species. Their progress of how uni 6 came to be as uni 6 is different then uni 7.

Ex king vegeta destruction, planet earth.

Can someone clarify?
In fact, different history suggests different spacetime flow, according to Trunks, this applies to both parallel worlds and Universes, since each Universe has its own past, present, and future of Universes

Exactly here it is mentioned that different events changed the planet Earth of Universe 6, this proves that Universe 6 does not have the same history as Universe 7, which is twins, different story suggests different time flow

Therefore, having a different history suggests a different flow of time, which means that the Gods of destruction are destroying the Universes and their histories, since each Universe contains a past,present and future telling a totally different story, so story level erasure.

Last edited:
Can you cite where we got that standard accepted? Then I can give full support
I can't site you the exact standard but in this thread it is outlined that zeno has history type ee for erasing space and time and it was accepted check 3rd point in the thread

Also history is just reference to space and time and knowledgeable members also use them interchangeably

Post in thread 'High-Godly regeneration problem' https://vsbattles.com/threads/high-godly-regeneration-problem.109109/post-3398634

I can't site you the exact standard but in this thread it is outlined that zeno has history type ee for erasing space and time and it was accepted check 3rd point in the thread

Also history is just reference to space and time and knowledgeable members also use them interchangeably

Post in thread 'High-Godly regeneration problem' https://vsbattles.com/threads/high-godly-regeneration-problem.109109/post-3398634

Then I agree fully, with both manga and anime DBS.

Oh hey I was in one of those!

Pretty sure causality manip would be given to hakai only and anyone with resistance to hakai would also get resistance to causality manip don't know about accausality type 4
The paracausality type 4 stands for beerus saying gods dont follow the same causation when trunks doubt that him killing zamasu in the present will affect future, when he destroyed the androids in the present, it did not affect his future. I made an entire blog in the past explaining this entire thread.

I'm talking about the causality manipulation & the paracausality type 4
No, mortals with God ki are still mortals, the nature of their existence doesn't change
This is quite impressive tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back