• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Destroyers trying to make history

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there is technically not, "filler" in the dbs anime, but shouldn't the first scene with beerus take precedence over the baseball one just because it was a more serious episode? It introduced more of the multiverse, more glimpse of hakai energy, champa's first proper introduction and his relations with beerus.

I mean if Goku Black is resistant to casually manipulation with time rings then it’s technically type 4 accasuality.

I know there is technically not, "filler" in the dbs anime, but shouldn't the first scene with beerus take precedence over the baseball one just because it was a more serious episode? It introduced more of the multiverse, more glimpse of hakai energy, champa's first proper introduction and his relations with beerus.
no? there is no filler, it is.......arbitrary to say one should have more precedence than the other, both are equally as canon to one another

Currently he only has Acausality Type 1 through the time ring
I’ve always found this didn’t make sense, because the Time Rings in themselves are protections from attacks that ignore Type 1 Acausality (as Timelines in DBS don’t work on BTTF rules, which means everyone naturally has Type 1 due to the fact the cosmology literally doesn’t support past attacks affecting the future). But also, the attack is literally one that creates BTTF rules (which the Time Ring then ignores), so it makes sense from that perspective. I just always thought it should give more based on how it’s a layered mechanism.

I’ve always found this didn’t make sense, because the Time Rings in themselves are protections from attacks that ignore Type 1 Acausality (as Timelines in DBS don’t work on BTTF rules, which means everyone naturally has Type 1 due to the fact the cosmology literally doesn’t support past attacks affecting the future). But also, the attack is literally one that creates BTTF rules (which the Time Ring then ignores), so it makes sense from that perspective. I just always thought it should give more based on how it’s a layered mechanism.
if the gods work on a different "logic" on how time travel and all works.....then Type 1 would make sense as gods wouldn't follow the same rules mortals follow that create alternate timelines to begin with, of course, they would gain acausality type 4 due to it

if the gods work on a different "logic" on how time travel and all works.....then Type 1 would make sense as gods wouldn't follow the same rules mortals follow that create alternate timelines to begin with, of course, they would gain acausality type 4 due to it
Mm. Wouldn’t it mean they should get both Type 1 and Type 4, then, if you’re wearing a Time Ring? Since you’re immune to both mortal and divine changes in time?

Different reasonings here op is using the fact that hakai can erase space times for history type ee
while he is also using an argument that was used before with Beerus Erasing Zamasu and all that, there is new stuff, but there is also old stuff

Mm. Wouldn’t it mean they should get both Type 1 and Type 4, then, if you’re wearing a Time Ring? Since you’re immune to both mortal and divine changes in time?
Type 4 can cover what type 1 does, it is kind of redundant to add in both

huh, i almost forgot we already had a thread with the Zamasu and Beerus point with similar reasoning, i will just link my previous answer to that point for consideration
The Zamasu point here is used as support. The main argument is them literally destroying their universes in combination.

Edit: Also that was months ago. They are able to reuse it after 3-4 months. Just in case this is tried to be dismissed on those grounds.

while he is also using an argument that was used before with Beerus Erasing Zamasu and all that, there is new stuff, but there is also old stuff

He was using zamasu stuff for limited causality manipulation
Also as lephry said it is good supporting evidence that hakai can affect space time

I’m using old stuff because it fits better for a different ability as pointed out in the thread.
Not really they still have different applications hence why they’re labeled different.

Like Berrus erasing Zamasu in the present Trunks traveled to. Literally erased the whole timeline Goku Black came from ever existing

Black and in turn zamasu were fine from this due to to the time ring

I’m using old stuff because it fits better for a different ability as pointed out in the thread.
why is everyone reacting as if i said "this was done before and rejected" when all i did was shown my earlier response to 1 point in the OP?

Not really they still have different applications hence why they’re labeled different.
not really, Type 4 a catch all term for Acausality, example, having the properties of Type 1 with a different Causal system/logic grants type 4 without Type 1, as the reasoning for Type 4 in this case already gives what type 1 does

Like Berrus erasing Zamasu in the present Trunks traveled to. Literally erased the whole timeline Goku Black came from ever existing
huh? when did Beerus erased the entire Timeline from ever existing? it did still exist, the Time Ring didn't just.....poofed out of existance, he just created another one as the Timeline Black came from was the main one

not really, Type 4 a catch all term for Acausality, example, having the properties of Type 1 with a different Causal system/logic grants type 4 without Type 1, as the reasoning for Type 4 in this case already gives what type 1 does
Type 1: Time Paradox Immunity: Characters with this type of Acausality are rendered immune to changes in the past and standard temporal paradoxes, but remain just as vulnerable in the present and can be affected by normal Causality Manipulation and similar abilities.

Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.

They’re quite literally different type 1 can’t save you from causality manipulation.

The 10th page, basically it's more like All Zamasu's who don't have time rings were erased
......no? that is never said? that diagram only says that when Beerus erased the present Zamasu, the one who would have become Goku Black, since he changed history another timeline was created where he didn't erased Zamasu, aka basic DB Time Travel rules, of course, this only happened because Black had a time ring to protect his present, but still....nothing is ever said that "All Zamasu's who don't have time rings were erased"....that is coming from absolute nowhere

like, Beerus' statement just says that due to god's following a different logic to History alteration, if they change history, the future also changes, Hakai is never specified there, nor is it ever said that "all Zamasus without Time Rings were erased" if that was the case the Immortal Zamasu wouldn't even exist as his past self who wished to become immortal wouldn't exist, thus he wouldn't have immortality, thus he would have been erased as well

I disagree with using the Beerus-champa clash as evidence of history erasure when the clash didn’t even erase a floor(it deconstructed it and there’s no evidence of spacetime being affected). Using that scene to argue history level erasure seems disingenuous to me.

I disagree with using the Beerus-champa clash as evidence of history erasure when the clash didn’t even erase a floor(it deconstructed it and there’s no evidence of spacetime being affected). Using that scene to argue history level erasure seems disingenuous to me.
Because they were stopped before the erasure could've spread to cover their universes.

They also stated they were going to destroy the universe while using hakai in the manga. It’s really blatant what the intention was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back