• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Destroyers trying to make history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they were stopped before the erasure could've spread to cover their universes.
I’m not saying they weren’t going to erase all the matter in their universes, but there’s 0 evidence or indication spacetime was targeted in any way. The “erasure” didn’t even erase the floor underneath them. I think it’s bad evidence for the claim being presented in the OP.

I’m not saying they weren’t going to erase all the matter in their universes, but there’s 0 evidence or indication spacetime was targeted in any way. The “erasure” didn’t even erase the floor underneath them. I think it’s bad evidence for the claim being presented in the OP.
We currently accept they were going to erase their universes, is why they originally were upgraded to 2-C before the macrocosm shenanigans. So I have to completely disagree with your reasoning here.

That makes no sense if they were gonna completely annihilate both their universes it means they have destroy everything not just matter. Even characters in BoG could do this.

We currently accept they were going to erase their universes, is why they originally were upgraded to 2-C before the macrocosm shenanigans. So I have to completely disagree with your reasoning here.
We currently accept many wrong things on this site, the evidence very clearly doesn’t point to 4D erasure (arguably, doesn’t point to any kind of erasure as the floor wasn’t even erased).

That makes no sense if they were gonna completely annihilate both their universes it means they have destroy everything not just matter. Even characters in BoG could do this.
Don’t know why you’re bringing up BoG, the evidence there for 2-C also doesn’t exist.

We currently accept many wrong things on this site, the evidence very clearly doesn’t point to 4D erasure (arguably, doesn’t point to any kind of erasure as the floor wasn’t even erased).
my dude, i also disagree with History erasure based on that scene as nothing would indicate that the energy would spread that far, with the scene where both Beerus and Champa fight showing what a fight between them that destroys the universes look like + the Hakai energy only erasing what the User wants it to erase while leaving all else unharmed.........but come on, to claim that they destroying 2 universes is wrong? nah bro, they would, that is a narrative point, it nearly almost happens, you can't really deny that

Don’t know why you’re bringing up BoG, the evidence there for 2-C also doesn’t exist.
just do yet another thread about it then, we don't have enough of those already

Fortunately, my job as staff is to adhere to what is currently accepted until a thread is made to challenge it and remove it as valid evidence. Until then, this is completely valid to use. What staff need to figure out is if it's enough to argue history-level erasure.

my dude, i also disagree with History erasure based on that scene as nothing would indicate that the energy would spread that far, with the scene where both Beerus and Champa fight showing what a fight between them that destroys the universes look like + the Hakai energy only erasing what the User wants it to erase while leaving all else unharmed.........but come on, to claim that they destroying 2 universes is wrong? nah bro, they would, that is a narrative point, it nearly almost happens, you can't really deny that
If you can point to where I said they can't destroy the 2 macrocosms, it would be much appreciated because I said the opposite 2 comments ago.

Using evidence of Hakai failing to erase a table is pretty poor evidence its history level erasure, and I stand by that no amount of "but they were going to destroy the universe" changes the fact spacetime was very obviously not effected by the hakai when the floor wasn't erased but deconstructed.

If you can point to where I said they can't destroy the 2 macrocosms, it would be much appreciated because I said the opposite 2 comments ago.

Using evidence of Hakai failing to erase a table is pretty poor evidence its history level erasure, and I stand by that no amount of "but they were going to destroy the universe" changes the fact spacetime was very obviously not effected by the hakai when the floor wasn't erased but deconstructed.
Lmao literally the whole point was that vados and whis stopped them before it got out of hand. They were going to destroy 2 macrocosms with that same energy.

Lmao literally the whole point was that vados and whis stopped them before it got out of hand. They were going to destroy 2 macrocosms with that same energy.
The same energy on screen was only affecting matter on a level below even basic matter erasure.

The same energy on screen was only affecting matter on a level below even basic matter erasure.
Again, we KNOW that was destruction energy, which points to the obvious fact that whis and vados stopped them BEFORE it got intense enough to erase both universes. Did you also ignore the hakai beerus and champa used on the manga panel that would have erased a macrocosm??

Again, we KNOW that was destruction energy, which points to the obvious fact that whis and vados stopped them BEFORE it got intense enough to erase both universes. Did you also ignore the hakai beerus and champa used on the manga panel that would have erased a macrocosm??
I did ignore the manga panel because the manga and anime are different continuities.

Again, no amount of evidence from that scene points to history erasure and no amount of asserting it does will change that.

I did ignore the manga panel because the manga and anime are different continuities.

Again, no amount of evidence from that scene points to history erasure and no amount of asserting it does will change that.
Well your reason for ignoring it is flawed, hakai still works basically the same way, except for like the anti matter shenanigans in the manga, but that is besides the point. Both versions still turn something into nothing, mind, body, soul, even spacetime. "Again, no amount of evidence from that scene points to history erasure and no amount of asserting it does will change that". Lmao thats your opinion, just because you can't believe something doesn't mean it doesn't have validity and evidence behind it, so saying something like that really doesn't matter. Please don't delete this I was in the middle of writing it after your comment lephyr.

Well your reason for ignoring it is flawed, hakai still works basically the same way, except for like the anti matter shenanigans in the manga, but that is besides the point. Both versions still turn something into nothing, mind, body, soul, even spacetime. "Again, no amount of evidence from that scene points to history erasure and no amount of asserting it does will change that". Lmao thats your opinion, just because you can't believe something doesn't mean it doesn't have validity and evidence behind it, so saying something like that really doesn't matter. Please don't delete this I was in the middle of writing it after your comment leyphr.
As long as we accept Super and manga as different continuities, you cannot cross scale between them.

And I can say your reasoning for supporting the upgrade is equally flawed relying on assumptions that contradict on-screen feats (or rather anti-feats) to your position.

it being destruction energy doesn't mean much given how a GoD can fully control what effect the energy has on the things it touches, several times it is used in regular matter and chars without it being erased, nor suffering anything other than normal damage, the scene in question is also a good example of destruction energy not erasing things, as it simply got corroded/deconstructed without it actually being erased, we also see this in the manga in the several times the energy didn't erased things at all, but simply deconstructed them into dust

it being destruction energy doesn't mean much given how a GoD can fully control what effect the energy has on the things it touches, several times it is used in regular matter and chars without it being erased, nor suffering anything other than normal damage, the scene in question is also a good example of destruction energy not erasing things, as it simply got corroded/deconstructed without it actually being erased, we also see this in the manga in the several times the energy didn't erased things at all, but simply deconstructed them into dust
The Hakai completely erases you from existence, whether at the level of deconstruction, or spiritual, it erases you.

In the thread scene, Beerus and Champa are seen about to destroy the universes, and the universal destruction in DB is 2-C level. Taking into account the latter, it’s clear that they were not going to destroy only matter, they were going to erase the universes, with their respective space-time, completely from existence through Hakai energy.

And well, that a character resists the Hakai doesn’t prove that the latter doesn’t erase you from existence, it only shows that this character has a resistance to destruction energy.

And well, that a character resists the Hakai doesn’t prove that the latter doesn’t erase you from existence, it only shows that this character has a resistance to destruction energy.
He didn't argue against this. He's arguing since they can control completely the hakai energy, it doesn't always completely erase, which is straight up proven by Toppo in the ToP.

I'd say through the context of the scene, they weren't holding back thus they were fully intending on erasing everything and needed to be stopped. But it's completely fair to believe otherwise when we have other showings where they seemingly are going all out yet still no erasure occur (the baseball scene). It's just I personally don't see it likely when we can see their aura and deconstruction taking place.

Also, peeps, Hasty is right with something: Stop bringing scans from the DBS Manga. This thread pertain to anime continuity, you should get scans from there.

He didn't argue against this. He's arguing since they can control completely the hakai energy, it doesn't always completely erase, which is straight up proven by Toppo in the ToP.

I'd say through the context of the scene, they weren't holding back thus they were fully intending on erasing everything and needed to be stopped. But it's completely fair to believe otherwise when we have other showings where they seemingly are going all out yet still no erasure occur (the baseball scene). It's just I personally don't see it likely when we can see their aura and deconstruction taking place.

Also, peeps, Hasty is right with something: Stop bringing scans from the DBS Manga. This thread pertain to anime continuity, you should get scans from there.
The OPs arguing for both manga and anime though.

I assume he was arguing for the manga portion with that scan since we don’t need manga scans to prove that hakai erases your existence.

Just to complement, not trying to argue with you, just complememting on the point, in the very scene being discussed they clearly also aren't using a "erase all it touches" hakai, as we can clearly ser that nothing was being erased by their energy at all, but simply disconstructed/corroded, so my argument also is that their Hakai energy was in a "non full erasure mode" like tge Hakai of the GoD in the ToP arena and Hakaishin Toppo during many times the ToP

Again, not trying to argue with you, just felt like i should highlight an, imo, important part of the point

Historical EE just requires you to be able to afffect multiple time space continuum of significant value with EE hax. Like Zeno has on his profile. And they also call the 2 universes separate histories.
In that case, I lean towards being okay with it. Keyword being "Lean." I'd say it's more on point in the manga description as well.

I kinda agree with historical EE because didn't beerus stated that zamasu would be erased at all point in history?
And they also call the 2 universes separate histories.
What I don't get is universe 6 being refered to as history as evidence for HEE because in context it means that even though uni 6 and 7 are twin uni having some same species. Their progress of how uni 6 came to be as uni 6 is different then uni 7.

Ex king vegeta destruction, planet earth.

Can someone clarify?

I kinda agree with historical EE because didn't beerus stated that zamasu would be erased at all point in history?
That’s more of causality manipulation and the time rings can resist that it’s a form of accasuality.
What I don't get is universe 6 being refered to as history as evidence for HEE because in context it means that even though uni 6 and 7 are twin uni having some same species. Their progress of how uni 6 came to be as uni 6 is different then uni 7.

Can someone clarify?
No the scan i showed was referencing both in the same context as the parallel worlds it’s in the final picture.

Can someone clarify?
Tbh that doesn't matter anyway since macrocosm have accepted to have there own time axis aka having there own past, present and future/history they are separate space times

Considering Zeno was going to wipe both universes for having a shit developed mortal count, I highly doubt this is the case. Both universes being erased would've gotten them clapped and would've killed their Supreme Kai in the process, which in turn also gets them clapped. Zeno came to the U6 Tournament; I highly doubt he wouldn't immediately show up for an unannounced universe erasure.

Which is why the angels stopped them, correct. The point of contention there is not if they were going to erase the universes, that part is already fully accepted and has been for a while now. The part in contention is whether their hakai energy was in use.

I say yes.

The part in contention is whether their hakai energy was in use.

I say yes.
This is what my response was toward. Toppo was blinking rocks from existence in the ToP without actively trying to erase people. Beerus and Champa turned the floor to coal, and it should go without saying they weren't trying to kill each other either. It would be suicide from multiple angles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back