• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Design Wars: Pokemon vs Digimon vs Bakugan vs SMT

A partner that you throw to get out of ball form that evolves along side you and is a conceptual transcendent being that can regenerate from almost everything and has haxx out the walls.

Something that gives that mental image.

The real cal howard said:
I was hoping this thread would evolve into us just posting cool pics of each franchise... ;-;
Be the change you want to see in the world, Young Apprentice.

This thread was going great before this happened. Dragon and I were posting Digimon and Pokemon respectively. Now it's a debate. In a fun and games thread...

I just noticed that we don't have Agumon and Tai on the Iconic Characters category...

It's nice. I like how Mega Charizard X is the dragon and has a estoeric design while Y has even more of a dragon look but is still fire flying.

Back