• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is a battle between Inuyasha and Jugo .

Here are the rules:

• Inuyasha's Meido Zangetsuha is banned in this match as Jugo has no BFR defenses.
    • However, Inuyasha is allowed to use ALL of his OTHER abilities, including the manga-only Flaming Tessaiga.
  • Chakra DOES NOT equal demonic energy and the effects of demonic energy have on humans in the Inuyasha manga and anime should be considered.
  • Speed is equalized (even though they are already equal)
  • BE CIVIL!!! I don't want this thread to be locked and banned! I am VERY MUCH aware of how often Naruto-verse vs any other threads get banned.
Tallies:

• Inuyasha:
  • Jugo:
  • Inconclusive:

I am VERY MUCH aware of how often Naruto-verse vs any other threads get banned.

I am not aware of any ban except for Bleach v Naruto God tiers one?Is there another ban?

Dzhindzholia said:
I am VERY MUCH aware of how often Naruto-verse vs any other threads get banned.
I am not aware of any ban except for Bleach v Naruto God tiers one?Is there another ban?
It's not just on this wikia. It happens on other sites too.

So, any thoughts on who will win?

Wtf?You just insulted the whole Naruto community.Just because you saw some heated debates doesn't mean the whole community is bad,the same thing can happen and happens with literally every single verse,even InuYasha.

Back