• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demonbane is not powerful anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would probably have to consider it as a massive author retcon, given that the power level scale is so extremely different between Demonbane and DYN Freaks.

Okay guess I have to be more direct, but can someone explain the value of this post. Because I'm completely clueless.

That's easy to answer. People love their universal pizzas. I mean look at SMT Dante.

In all seriousness the wording on that question (which has the word 'seemingly' inside it) alongside the outlierish nature of it irks me enough but if everyone wants to keep it despite that and not Bayonetta's Universal feat which contradicts the WoG statement of Bayonetta beating Dante..... well I don't know, it's kinda a standards thing. They should keep both or neither tbh.

But isn't taking over the world such a small scale when you already have the power of creating your own universe? The wording ot the WoG statement itself says

https://i.gyazo.com/4c2ef3b364267dfdfc8a8e95bda8bc4d.png 'seemmingly creates stars and constellations'

and it didn't help that afterwards our source became elusive after that when asked again.

Although all I'm saying is that if you guys accept this you guys should accept the Bayonetta one too. Or at least not count both since it's kinda some standards thing. Anyway getting off topic so I'll stop.

For the people who say DYN Freaks is vastly weaker than the original.

It's not.

In Nitroplus Blasterz, MUGEN (The Freak of Yog-Sothoth) creates a being just as powerful as Elder God Al Azif.

Edit:

And any being killing the real Azathoth is completely ridiculous since the entire setting is Azzy's dream. At best Demonbane killed his dream self, which would be 1-A.

But considering the plot of D.Y.N Freaks, which involves Yog-Sothoth's Freak alongside the Freaks of various other Cthulhu deities trying to revive an Azathoth who reincarnated in a human body, and has emotions, thoughts and a will, it's obvious that the only thing that Vortex Blaster Demonbane killed was Azathoth's freak. Which granted, is extremely powerful, but doesn't affect the real thing in any way, shape or form.

Also, throwing some of his tweets on Google Translator, Haganeya even admits that D2 (His series of tweets after DYN Freaks was cancelled, where he basically went "Demonbane kills every one including Azathoth, the end") are unreliable, and that the answer to the guy's questions are in the games, but the story was never completed so it remains a mistery.

Tl;dr, we cannot use Haganeya's tweets to downplay a series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back