• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness Combat Revision

I feel like we should be more specific when putting project nexus as a reference. we should reference the specific mission the feat originates from (unless it's a general gameplay mechanic like tac bars, which can just be referenced under project nexus)

Hey employe do you remember the statement of crusher bots being able to pulverize boulders? I just made a calc of the only boulder that we seen and ended up as Large building but I can't find it anywhere

That's is cool, but I can't find this now. I'm pretty sure it is was stated somewhere in Nexus tower

This thread is just a horrid mess.

im making a part 2 thread, and i'll compile everything in this into one giant post, along with things i need to change on the profiles. aight?

This thread is just a horrid mess.

im making a part 2 thread, and i'll compile everything in this into one giant post, along with things i need to change on the profiles. aight?
Theres like 3 more streams I gotta watch through to dig for anymore WOG statements.

If you need anything specific for your thread lemme know I might have it.

Theres like 3 more streams I gotta watch through to dig for anymore WOG statements.

If you need anything specific for your thread lemme know I might have it.
Get actual feats from the game too. I swear to god if anyone makes a profile for The Maker or The Machine with nothing but WOG statements for it's tier i'll have it deleted. he has feats that go to his tiering ingame. do not ignore them.

Get actual feats from the game too. I swear to god if anyone makes a profile for The Maker or The Machine with nothing but WOG statements for it's tier i'll have it deleted. he has feats that go to his tiering ingame. do not ignore them.
What about my profile?

Aye.

Btw do you know if the prime blade is capable of EE?

What about my profile?
it's fine. some of the formatting is a little ****** up and you should probably use a better quote which is shorter.

i'd also completely remove the image. we don't really have any good shot of the machine and the image you have on it right now is kinda bad.

it's fine. some of the formatting is a little ****** up and you should probably use a better quote which is shorter.

i'd also completely remove the image. we don't really have any good shot of the machine and the image you have on it right now is kinda bad.
About image: I think we can use Grand Steward, although it is more like avatar of The Machine

im still getting everything together. as i said, we should start referencing the specific stage the feat comes from, not that it's just in the game.

if you know which levels have what feats, just send them here and i'll add it.
First two links into Arena Story in the start when we meets Doc.
IDK where it is was exactly stated about S-3LFs
About last one with controling everyone is based on Gonne's notes

First two links into Arena Story in the start when we meets Doc.
IDK where it is was exactly stated about S-3LFs
About last one with controling everyone is based on Gonne's notes
... and gonne's notes are from what stage? again, i want to be very specific with the references.

... and gonne's notes are from what stage? again, i want to be very specific with the references.
Gonne's notes not appear on stages, you must find them on open map between levels.

But if I properly remember, it is his first note from Outskirts

no??? why the hell would it give him a resistance to that?

Well improbability in MC is definitely incomprehensibly strange and extreme in nature. Since merely walking away from nevada already starts ******* shit up. Imagine how bad the infinite improbable is. And tricky is experiencing improb and dissonance.

Well improbability in MC is definitely incomprehensibly strange and extreme in nature. Since merely walking away from nevada already starts ******* shit up. Imagine how bad the infinite improbable is. And tricky is experiencing improb and dissonance.
having the assumption it's incomprehensible isn't gonna get far.

Back