• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness Combat Revision

having the assumption it's incomprehensible isn't gonna get far.

Krinkles has stated on curiouscat merely walking away from nevada starts become worse and worse

And this is in Nevada still. Not outside the borders of the other place. Can you imagine how much worse the infinite improbable is?

Also how is the realm of infinite possibilities not extreme in nature?

Krinkles has stated on curiouscat merely walking away from nevada starts become worse and worse

And this is in Nevada still. Not outside the borders of the other place. Can you imagine how much worse the infinite improbable is?

Also how is the realm of infinite possibilities not extreme in nature?
being hard to understand isn't incomprehensible. the only one which even slightly implies that is the second one, but thats still pretty flimsy to use for an ability

also, why are we scourging through JUST his statements? like, you guys do know most of his statements are likely shown in the games in a far better manner, right? use his statements as supporting evidence, not as the main evidence.

being hard to understand isn't incomprehensible. the only one which even slightly implies that is the second one, but thats still pretty flimsy to use for an ability

also, why are we scourging through JUST his statements? like, you guys do know most of his statements are likely shown in the games in a far better manner, right? use his statements as supporting evidence, not as the main evidence.

I'm not sure if the inf improb is even talked about that much in project nexus. Maybe indirectly yeah but ehh.

Also WOG statements are easier for me (sometimes).

I just hope future animations + game updates makes lore finding more easy.
Game lore is about on the nose as it can be. they are in text for you to find and are in no way hidden. (besides maybe the maker scenes but even thats not hard to find) they don't need to make it easier.

Game lore is about on the nose as it can be. they are in text for you to find and are in no way hidden. they don't need to make it easier.
I'm mainly referring to the more obstruct lore stuff.

There's like nothing on conductor or deliberator. And I wouldn't have known stygian was death if not for one of krinkles streams.

The main lore stuff ofc I can find them easily (even if it takes some searching)

Back