• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demonbane great again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, is there sth wrong, Can’t I do that ?
For reference:

• Please refrain from creating content revision threads that consist solely of links to off-site sources (such as Youtube, Reddit, other VS forums, etc.) and have no discernible arguments of their own. Many of these sources are not made with our specific standards in mind, lack proper source references, and may contain a lot of arguments that have already been discussed or are useless for the purpose of the relevant threads, which makes them hard to evaluate. As such, it is highly encouraged that when creating a content revision thread based on off-site sources, our members should specify their core arguments in detail with relevant evidence. It is also acceptable to post such threads in the general discussion or questions and answers sections of our forum for discussion, rather than in the content revision section. Furthermore, adding a link to a respect thread or character analysis video with the intention of providing quick access to a large collection of feats is acceptable, but each of those feats should be analysed step by step to ensure that they are not presented out of context, and any calculation-dependent feats should be placed in wiki blog posts and evaluated by our calc group members to ensure sufficient accuracy.

Our Tiering System has undergone massive overhauls since we last deleted Demonbane. I doubt any of these feats would even qualify anywhere above Tier 2 even, not only that, none of the Demonbane stuff is officially translated and won't be for the foreseeable future.

Our Tiering System has undergone massive overhauls since we last deleted Demonbane. I doubt any of these feats would even qualify anywhere above Tier 2 even, not only that, none of the Demonbane stuff is officially translated and won't be for the foreseeable future.
Did you even read it? I am still working on the RT so there will be constant update.
And i would like to post here and ask rather than linking from another forum.
Edit: Just so you know, Fortissimo is also not officially translated but still allowed on the wiki.

Last edited:
Did you even read it? I am still working on the RT so there will be constant update.
And i would like to post here and ask rather than linking from another forum.
Edit: Just so you know, Fortissimo is also not officially translated but still allowed on the wiki.
Why Demonbane got delete? Even though it's have official English translation

Because the Jast's translation is already outdated, last revision used that translation and out of context scans to make Demonbane verse seems "weak". Mainly because Jast's translation is Zanma Taisei aka **** verson, while we have Kishin Houkou now. Kishin Houkou removed H-scenes and add new lines that doesn't exist in the original game, meaning, new feats baby.
My respect thread solely focus on fixing stuffs that Jast mistranslated and updated new one. Demonbane Mythos doesn't limited on one or two Visual Novels, but also Manga, Spin-off Light Novels, Retold Light Novels, Databook and OVAs as well.
I request to nuke the pages last year:

Because the Jast's translation is already outdated, last revision used that translation and out of context scans to make Demonbane verse seems "weak". Mainly because Jast's translation is Zanma Taisei aka **** verson, while we have Kishin Houkou now. Kishin Houkou removed H-scenes and add new lines that doesn't exist in the original game, meaning, new feats baby.
My respect thread solely focus on fixing stuffs that Jast mistranslated and updated new one. Demonbane Mythos doesn't limited on one or two Visual Novels, but also Manga, Spin-off Light Novels, Retold Light Novels, Databook and OVAs as well.
I getting the impression this will warrant at Least Low 1C or likely higher.

I do remember this part.

By the way it can be Low 1-C in my opinion, if everything/all existence there is just a dream for Azathoth which should include the Reality-Dreams difference which should be equivalent to the R>F difference

I thought Outer universe is already baseline 1A with your new cosmology, japansese scans seem pretty clear.
If so azathoth could likely be 0 isn’t it?
Azathoth is not Omnipotent so i doubt he can reach tier 0. The Elder Gods and Outer Gods are roughly equal.

Btw, shouldn't we discuss in my new thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back