• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness Combat Revision

Here I want to show proofs of verse being 5D

1. Everything in Nevada described as story by The Maker in The Machine, which sounds as R>F transcending and at least applicable to him and likely to The Machine (They are must be comparable based on this quotes). However, here also mentioned that The Maker existes above The Machine, and this is likely puts him to 6D

2. The Maker sees Nevada below him as something flat in trailer, which he can manipulate

3. Krinkels implies higher dimensions in this statement

Overall:
Here not bad evidance of Higher powers seeing verse as fiction, which can put them to Low-Complex Multiversal

Here I want to show proofs of verse being 5D

1. Everything in Nevada described as story by The Maker in The Machine, which sounds as R>F transcending and at least applicable to him
That's 4D, since the story would be 3-D
and likely to The Machine (They are must be comparable based on this quotes). However, here also mentioned that The Maker existes above The Machine, and this is likely puts him to 6D
Being above does not grant qualitive superiority, since it is far too vague
Thats also 4D
what does this have to do with anything also 4-d
Overall:
Here not bad evidance of Higher powers seeing verse as fiction, which can put them to Low-Complex Multiversal
actual overall!
Not bad evidence for 4D, but not good enough evidence for Low Complex Multiversal

Tbh, the first is definitely Plot Manipulation for The Machine, but none of this is 5-D. Krinkels directly mentions 4-D being a thing in the verse tho, so this could be something.

I feel we should at least make profiles in blog posts for the machine (which i was working on at one point) and maker before we upgrade the verse, as those two would be the most relevant to this.

This upgrade doesn't do much without profiles for those guys.

Like I said in this thread, Krinkels most likely didn't meant that the Employers are verbatim 5th-dimensional, but instead he just used it as a comparison since it is how most people would think a "true form" of something poking their heads in the physical world and creating a manifestation in there. That would be type 9 immortality and possibly HDE.

Like I said in this thread, Krinkels most likely didn't meant that the Employers are verbatim 5th-dimensional, but instead he just used it as a comparison since it is how most people would think a "true form" of something poking their heads in the physical world and creating a manifestation in there. That would be type 9 immortality and possibly HDE.
I honestly disagree, he literally replied "You know 5-Dimensional beings?" and said that no one can comprehend them. It is sounds more like he means that they are 5D

They are, which is why they should get type 9 immortality and possibly 4-D HDE for their true selves.

Isn't they must be 5D then? Since they are superior to Nevada and Nevadean Space-time, which is 4D structure

Tbh, the thing about the Improbability Drive using 4D properties doesn't mean such 4D information exists within Nevada, and the Employers would need to be qualitatively superior over a 4D space to be 5D.

From what I remember.

Nevada is stated to be like a layered sphere + a part of a very large entity (the machine) I'm not sure of the size of Nevada/The Ocurrant (what krinkles calls it) but it's where everything that makes sense exists.

The nowhere is mentioned to be 'behind' Nevada where things like the original animations took place (also connected to machine).

The other place/hell is the membrane serving as a barrier for the ocurrant from the infinite improbable (ill get to that soon). Every grunt or being that dies goes to TOP (the other place) and get their own personal hell created inside main hell. The Employers also have their own hells/dimensions connected to TOP but have no other relation to it but just that (oh and also connected to the machine)

The inf improbable is the most tricky since it's the endless thing surrounding all the previously mentioned places. It's a place where every single probability be it possible or impossible already do exist in one gigantic pile of a mess in a way that it's incomprehensible (one source of Trickys power). So I can't really give a specific size to the infinite improbable because it can be the size of a universe while also being the size of a hyperverse stacked on 20 multiverses (you know shit that doesn't make fuckton of sense).

From what I remember.

Nevada is stated to be like a layered sphere + a part of a very large entity (the machine) I'm not sure of the size of Nevada/The Ocurrant (what krinkles calls it) but it's where everything that makes sense exists.

The nowhere is mentioned to be 'behind' Nevada where things like the original animations took place (also connected to machine).

The other place/hell is the membrane serving as a barrier for the ocurrant from the infinite improbable (ill get to that soon). Every grunt or being that dies goes to TOP (the other place) and get their own personal hell created inside main hell. The Employers also have their own hells/dimensions connected to TOP but have no other relation to it but just that (oh and also connected to the machine)

The inf improbable is the most tricky since it's the endless thing surrounding all the previously mentioned places. It's a place where every single probability be it possible or impossible already do exist in one gigantic pile of a mess in a way that it's incomprehensible (one source of Trickys power). So I can't really give a specific size to the infinite improbable because it can be the size of a universe while also being the size of a hyperverse stacked on 20 multiverses (you know shit that doesn't make fuckton of sense).
Source on all this, I wondered

Last edited:
I think The Machine and Maker must be considered as at least 2-C and possibly Low 1-C, since they are dwarfs Employers who is heavily implied by Krinkels to existe in higher planes of reality

I think The Machine and Maker must be considered as at least 2-C and possibly Low 1-C, since they are dwarfs Employers who is heavily implied by Krinkels to existe in higher planes of reality

Potentially.

I mean the machine made the employers in their respective true forms.

The maker is most likely one level above the machine due to being it's creator (or at least having the ability to control it) but not without consequences.

And Auditor's true self can be 2-C. While it is not clear about him being 5D, Krinkels clearly implies that Employers is superior characters

it'd be downscaling from the machine, as it and The Maker both created Nevada and The Other Place (which contains a couple of other universes)
Also, The Machine must be 2-C just based on fact that everything is part of this (Except Infinite of What could be)

Krinkels even describes Other Place as "Membrane" of The Machine

Back