• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba) Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Astral

What else can one expect from ufotable? Everything animated by them is awesome.

On KnY, what profiles do we have so far?

That man is a bad ass

I wouldn't mind at all if the Wind Pillar is the one to defeat him. I jsut feel like it's 100 years to soon for Tanjiro or him and the wind pillar beat him

I can't say for OPM as I don't watch it. But I'd argue it looks better than Deku vs Todoroki.

I won't say it's the best because later down the line in the manga will be even greater moments getting animated by far.

The animation style of KnY make the whole thing good. Look at Fate, it doesnt has the same style, something like a "cartoon". And I still belive Sasuke Vs Naruto the last battle was a better animated fight

Gotta day tho the Red Light district arc is probably my favorite ƒöÑ ƒöуöуöуöÑ fr!

I like the name and the fact that everything almost took place at night I feel liek that arc is when the writing hag gotten great

I need to catch up the current arc fast... I droped the manga 2 months ago maybe

He shouldn't imo. It's basically him just switching the way he fights+more AP and another key with the same tier would just clutter the page.

i wish the sound pillar would return... i dont see them beating muzan unless ALL pillars come together and even then it might be impossible

Idek. I feel like it may still be impossible to beat Muzan

When he does get defeated I also believe new villains will comes.

Muzan being the only demon who can turn other humans into demon still seems mysterious

How did he get turned into a demon

I feel like they will come close to beating him, but he'll escape at the last minute.

They explained his story, the Blue Spider Lily medicine turned him into a Demon. I feel like going into the origin of that could lead into a new final boss if he gets finished off this arc.

Oh yeah your right.

Now that I remember I wonder what's the deal with these flowers/plants

That's now the only plant relevant to demons. The Westiera or however u spell it is a weakness to them

DragonEmperor23 said:
Man, the manga is real spicy rn. Upper Demon 1 doesn't play any games.
Its scary prospect tbh.
But maybe he'd also 'job', just like Akaza and No. 2.

Come to think of it, Tanjiro & Giyuu would've lost if not for Akaza throwing the fight.

I like the fact that the manga highlighted human limitations. (At least 3 Pillars are needed to beat 1 Upper Moon)

But I still feel cheated because I was under the impression that : '1 Pillar is worth several Moon demons' because Pillars are less numerous than Demon moons.

Demon eater isn't exactly strong and the mist pillar lacks experience compared to the Wind pillar. What I'm saying is that the strength between pillars varies.

For instance the wind pillar should scale above the water pillar imo because he could hold up against the upper moon 1 while the water pillar faces lots of difficultly against upper moon 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back